Banned from Xbox live today for no reason nor was I given one

Discus and support Banned from Xbox live today for no reason nor was I given one in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Today I was told that my Xbox live account is suspended indefinitely for violating community standards. I appealed and it was denied with, again, no... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Masofade, Jan 11, 2024.

1. Masofade
    Masofade Guest

Today I was told that my Xbox live account is suspended indefinitely for violating community standards. I appealed and it was denied with, again, no explanation as to why! This isn’t fair as I’m sure I didn’t do anything wrong! I feel like I have to ground to stand on, can’t contact Microsoft for any information whatsoever. I’ve been a loyal Xbox live member for over 10 years now. I’ve purchased numerous games and I’m an avid Game Pass user as well.

:)

Masofade, Jan 11, 2024
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello Masofade,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

I would like to inform you that our support boundaries are limited to what we can do or recommend on our end. Thus, forums and customer support (including phone and chat support teams) are unable to assist you with any suspensions or enforcement actions, as we have a dedicated team for this.

Note: Customer support can’t assist with suspensions or enforcement actions. They don’t have access to enforcement details. Keep reading for information on how to inquire about your current suspension.

Please see FAQ about enforcement

Xbox device suspensions and bans | Xbox Support

Xbox enforcement action FAQ | Xbox Support

If you want to submit an appeal you may follow the guide on the link below

How to submit a case review | Xbox Support

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.
  3. Brian Jones5 Win User

I went through the same thing when I came home from Thanksgiving, after spending it with my family. It wasn't until my appeal was denied that they gave me a reason for being banned...which left me even MORE confused. Basically, they said I was banned for sexual misconduct...which I don't do on Xbox. A bit of light flirting is all I do on console, and it's NEVER been something I've been reported for in more once than 20 years of gaming. On TOP of that, I was coms banned on an account that I haven't even SENT a message on. Not even ONE. I was coms banned for an entire MONTH, and can't even appeal it, since it doesn't show up on Xbox enforcement. That's a CLEAR violation of the terms of service, and therefore Xbox is guilty of breach of contract, yet nobody is willing to even TALK to me about it, thanks to the fact that Xbox enforcement is basically untouchable as WELL as unreachable. All that authority and nobody is there to check them if they decide to misuse that authority.
  4. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  5. KindGryphon Win User

I submit an appeal, but it was denied within a few hours with no details as to why. How is this fair? What about all of my purchases (games, DLCs, etc)? How can I access those now? Are those all lost to me?
    If you had your xbox set as the home xbox under the account where all the purchases were made (before the ban occurred) then youll still be able to access them from another account on the same system.

Otherwise, in the event of a permanent ban everything on the account is forfeited.
  6. joshua Fusilier Win User

same i was ban january 6 for no reason somebody was on my account texting people and i did not know now my account is banned until jan 6 2025 and i purchased games and i had gamepass
Thema:

1. Banned from Xbox live today for no reason nor was I given one - Similar Threads - Banned live today

2. How come I get banned from Xbox live for bad language and my thread gets locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come I get banned from Xbox live for bad language and my thread gets locked: While playing cod zombies I went down and I asked for help and a player got mouthy with me calling me a **** a retard and everything under the sun and I get banned from live when there’s strong...
  3. How come I get banned from xbox live for using bad language in a game that’s rated M for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come I get banned from xbox live for using bad language in a game that’s rated M for...: As I stated I was playing call of duty MW3 zombies when I went down and I asked players for help and a guy asked where I was and when I told him I didn’t know where I was he started bad mouthing...
  4. False ban from Xbox live - unable to appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    False ban from Xbox live - unable to appeal: Hi! It seems like I have gotten a false ban from Xbox Live and Im unable to submit an appeal, as the enforcement system doesn't even give me an option to do so. The comment was "cut yourself...
  5. My xbox live account was stolen and banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox live account was stolen and banned: I tried to challenge the permanent ban, cuz i want to play, i want to purchase any content in destiny 2. But i cant because my appellation was rejected. I cant link a new account to Bungie.net,...
  6. I got banned for no reason on my Xbox live via a chat with a random.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I got banned for no reason on my Xbox live via a chat with a random.: I responded to a random chat dm from someone (I assume from rocket league) today, and he proceeded to message back over 50 different messages, calling me multiple homophobic and sexist slurs, and...
  7. hello I think i was wrongfully banned from xbox live. Because I didn't do anything. İ just...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello I think i was wrongfully banned from xbox live. Because I didn't do anything. İ just...: Hello, I think i was wrongfully wrongfully banned from xbox live. Because I didn't do anything. İ just play games and that's all can someone help me with it. Thank you......
  8. How in the living hell does this gamer picture get me banned for 2 days?? Absolutely shocking

in XBoX Accessibility
    How in the living hell does this gamer picture get me banned for 2 days?? Absolutely shocking: I don’t understand what is offensive about this image, it’s absolutely shocking I get banned for this [img] 067151cc-b4d5-4ee1-8d62-1075ac518ecf
  9. Banned from Xbox live today for no reason nor was I given one

in XBoX on Windows
    Banned from Xbox live today for no reason nor was I given one: Today I was told that my Xbox live account is suspended indefinitely for violating community standards. I appealed and it was denied with, again, no explanation as to why! This isn’t fair as I’m...
  10. How to access the game library on a Xbox Live banned account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to access the game library on a Xbox Live banned account: I’ve spent close to over $1000 over the years. My account got banned for network scanning for any incoming DDoS atracks and blacklisting IPs sending malicious requests through my firewall. DDoSing...