Banned from Forza Horizon 5.. Not sure why.. just guessing at this point.

Discus and support Banned from Forza Horizon 5.. Not sure why.. just guessing at this point. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Forza Ban History Page get stuck on F (forza) logo.. Please Help. I have tried different browsers and devices.. no luck.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by C N5, Jan 12, 2024.

1. C N5
    C N5 Guest

Forza Ban History Page get stuck on F (forza) logo.. Please Help.

I have tried different browsers and devices.. no luck.

:)

2. Daft Badger Win User

3. PWL Faded Win User

ONLY 8 PEOPLE?!?!?

forza horizon is hands down a bad game. in horizon sure they are running a new server but they completely lost the point and physics of the forza franchise. if you want a freeroam game buy need for speed or test drive. i just think forza horizon was a waste
    of money by the forza company. at least they are making forza 5 for the 360 and one
  4. max_hub Win User

Forza Horizon 5 ban appeals

5. GeneralSoup2151 Win User

Why was I banned?

It says in Forza Horizon 5 that my GT was banned. Why? It's literally the name Xbox gave me when I made this account and there has not been a single issue with it at all.
  6. tebogomichael Win User

Why am I banned without a reason and the Xbox appeal method never work, I'm out of the Forza horizon 5 online multiplayer for no apparent reason , Why???

Only in Forza horizon 5, I noticed it's going completely offline to a point where I can't even purchase anything that requires internet , and displaying a message that my gametag is banned,

Horizon 4 and other games are playing very well online
Thema:

1. Banned from Forza Horizon 5.. Not sure why.. just guessing at this point. - Similar Threads - Banned Forza Horizon

2. Forza Horizon 5 Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza Horizon 5 Ban: Hello community. I was console banned for permanent without any previous problems and without warning. Sitting out is bad. When I asked why I was banned (I can't see the ban history due to error...
  3. I was banned by mistake in Forza Horizon 5, what i need to do?

in XBoX on Windows
    I was banned by mistake in Forza Horizon 5, what i need to do?: Hello, I was banned on the day I bought the game 31/8/2023, because I allegedly played with cheats, although this is not so, I only had the opera, game, discord, lightshot and steam I believe that...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza Horizon 5 Ban: Hello community. I was console banned for permanent without any previous problems and without warning. Sitting out is bad. When I asked why I was banned (I can't see the ban history due to error...
  5. I was banned from Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was banned from Forza Horizon 5: Dear, Once again you answered me with an extremely impersonal and standard text. I don't even believe that they have read my report and/or seen the attached prints, as their response does...
  6. Iam banned forza horizon 5 no reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Iam banned forza horizon 5 no reason: Iam banned forza horizon 5 no reason 4a6b5675-1c70-478a-a063-55fe2001ec5c
  7. My Forza Horizon account was banned for no reason to my knowledge. How can I get my ban lifted

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Forza Horizon account was banned for no reason to my knowledge. How can I get my ban lifted: My Forza Horizon 5 account was banned for no reason to my knowledge. How can I get my ban lifted. d5f61056-45df-4986-8fe1-2ddfa7b9a029
  8. Forza Horizon 5 online feature locked, gamertag ban.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 online feature locked, gamertag ban.: Hi, this morning when trying to connect to the online feature in FH5. i got a message - your gamertag has been banned from this feature. i tried to access the Forza Ban info page but it leeps...
  9. Forza Horizon 5 Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza Horizon 5 Ban: Hello community. My gamertag was blocked until 12/31/9999 without any previous problems and without warning. Sitting out is bad. When I asked why I was banned (I can't see the ban history due to...
  10. forza horizon 4 ban appeal no cheats

in XboX Insiders
    forza horizon 4 ban appeal no cheats: please remove my ban i object not new savi i'm playing the old one it's not cheating ban reason: Illegitimately obtaining Owens McLaren!!! submitted by /u/AdAccomplished8618 [link] [comments]