BANNED from comms for a SECOND time, this time its unjust

Discus and support BANNED from comms for a SECOND time, this time its unjust in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was banned a few weeks ago and that was deserved, but I tried to use my mic yesterday and it did not work, it is for sure a comms ban and not a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cannabliss01, Jul 5, 2016.

1. Cannabliss01
    Cannabliss01 Guest

I was banned a few weeks ago and that was deserved, but I tried to use my mic yesterday and it did not work, it is for sure a comms ban and not a hardware problem. I'm NOT allowed to submit an appeal or case review, calling xbox just makes me angry asthey
    repeatthe same thing over and over, where can I speak to enforcement team.

:)

Cannabliss01, Jul 5, 2016
  2. jadenz2
    jadenz2 Guest
    I got suspended on sxbox live for something i never did.

I got suspended on xbox live for market theft which i never did. This has bin the second time i got suspended for something i never did. I think its unjust. I am really upset at microsoft. I want this issue resolved.

jadenz2, Jul 5, 2016
  3. xBFx Outcast
    xBFx Outcast Guest
    Halo: Reach credit banning

I was recently banned from earning credits on Halo; Reach. This is the second time I've been banned from earning credits but its taking a long time for my credit ban to lift. If anyone can help please email me at [REMOVED - DO NOT POST EMAIL OR WLID] this
    is the only way to contact me right away.

xBFx Outcast, Jul 5, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Submitting a case review is the only way to contact the enforcement team. There is no other way to contact them.

Smwutches, Jul 5, 2016
  5. Smwutches Win User

Submitting a case review is the only way to contact the enforcement team. There is no other way to contact them.
  6. SnaxPeters Win User

Need help with from enforcement with unjust ban issues

ok well this is the link support gave me no need for the negativity if you cant help and youre not enforcement themselves you cant help no offense, i get my comms ban thats not why im here, im here bacause of an unjust console ban because i was spammed with
    reports for doing better than someone in pvp and ive been quiet and havent been able to talk to how can i get hit with worse ban from not saying anything it can only be from in game pvp in destiny ive been doing good and some sallty kids spam reports agaisnt
    me when i did nothing wrong this time and dont yell at me when support sent me here if you're not going to offer help dont bother to comment other wise you're just as bad as i when i was trash talking people to get my first ban which yeah ill take but this
    is unjust now ive dont nothing wrong but play good and it says i was trolling or targeting a specific player so its clear its in game and if i happen to get the last hit on someone multiple times because im team firing with my team i dont expect to get reported
    and banned for that
  7. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

Ive been comm banned for having a inappropriate profile pictyre

Comms ban is not from a profile picture. Its more likely from other people in games that you play
  8. iTs ShAkEy JaKe Win User

I was reported

Was this unprovoked? If this is the first time you have received a comms ban, it will not be permanent and will be lifted within a few weeks. When encountering toxic players, reporting is the best method to deal with them. Sorry to hear that you have had
    a comms ban.
  9. Nursemorph Win User

lfg post got me com banned for some reason

Comm bans of 1-2 days usually aren't appealable as, by the time someone looks into the appeal, the ban is likely to have already concluded
Thema:

1. BANNED from comms for a SECOND time, this time its unjust - Similar Threads - BANNED comms SECOND

2. I cannot join parties after comm ban expires

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot join parties after comm ban expires: I can’t join parties after my comm ban, I have an error whenever I try to join yet I can create my own, invite and earlier when I did to my friends I could then join parties but it would be...
  3. Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?: Recently me and a few other players have been comm banned for posting " Looking for group " post on the xbox network and people have been spam reporting them and xbox has just been comm banning...
  4. Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?: How am I gonna be comm banned for talking trash to a hacker? I am genuinely concerned for the gaming community. The major gaming companies will willingly let hacking thrive on their platform, why?...
  5. Hello I’ve been comms banned for a year for a profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I’ve been comms banned for a year for a profile picture: Hello I’ve been communication banned for a year over a profile pic that isn’t even bad d67f8a14-dc0d-492e-873d-1eac27388777
  6. Comm Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Comm Ban: I was harassed for an hour by an angry xbox live man child. I said one curse word after he spammed me repeatedly and I got comm banned. How is it that Microsoft can play "Hero" as the thought...
  7. Comms ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Comms ban: So I got communication banned for saying that the person I talked to likes to talk about dicks and I got reported and Microsoft instantly comms ban me and he called me a **** ugly piece of ****...
  8. Xbox accidentally comm banned me for 15 days and I don’t know why

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox accidentally comm banned me for 15 days and I don’t know why: So I was on YouTube and I decided to play dbd with my friend so I went invite him to a party and I was comm banned for 15 days and for the past 3 days iv only been on YouTube or Netflix and i...
  9. Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?: How am I gonna be comm banned for talking trash to a hacker? I am genuinely concerned for the gaming community. The major gaming companies will willingly let hacking thrive on their platform, why?...
  10. Xbox comm banned me for saying "g" in chat towards toxic r6 players why?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox comm banned me for saying "g" in chat towards toxic r6 players why?: Playing r6 anymore sucks, id argue more then dead by daylight to a degree. But today after saying my usual gg to the sweaty trolls in the game I realized I was banned for 8 days on Xbox for saying...