Banned for writing a quote?

Discus and support Banned for writing a quote? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi i've been perma banned on muffinman 347 for writing something my friend would say, "im a hacker yo and ill hack yo acount for 20 doll hairs yo=BB4L... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Earfh, Jul 4, 2014.

1. Earfh
    Earfh Guest

Hi i've been perma banned on muffinman 347 for writing something my friend would say, "im a hacker yo and ill hack yo acount for 20 doll hairs yo=BB4L ALVERADO". I never recieved a warning and 20 doll hairs? Please unban me. -

:)

Earfh, Jul 4, 2014
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Banned for Writing "Idiot" in an 18+ Game

Ratings on games are only for the games themselves. Everything done on Live has to remain E for everything. The enforcement team are the only ones who handle suspensions so you will need to wait for their response from the case review you submitted. That
    is the only way to contact them and the only way your suspension might be lifted.

Smwutches, Jul 4, 2014
  3. Banned for Writing "Idiot" in an 18+ Game

When did Xbox turn so PG 13? Can't even write Idiot without being punished like a little kid? No wonder people hate this console.

Chabuddy Jamie, Jul 4, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. Unfortunately you are posting in the wrong section. You will need to post in the suspension forums so the PET can answer your concerns.

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

onyxishere, Jul 4, 2014
  5. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest
    the warning is the code of conduct that says what you can and cannot do and even tho you never actually got anything from people just SAYING you would take money/points for anything is solicitation and thus why you were perm banned sorry.

davemcfly85, Oct 31, 2018
  6. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. Unfortunately you are posting in the wrong section. You will need to post in the suspension forums so the PET can answer your concerns.

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx
  7. davemcfly85 Win User

the warning is the code of conduct that says what you can and cannot do and even tho you never actually got anything from people just SAYING you would take money/points for anything is solicitation and thus why you were perm banned sorry.
  8. ADrunkCanadian Win User

sold the game after 5 days playing

[quote user="Bird125"]

[quote user="InnocuousTooth5"]

the level of intelligence on these forums never seems to suprise me

[/quote]

What?

Read what you're writing.

Especially referring to ones level of intelligence.

[/quote]

pretty sure this kid constantly gets banned by the way he writes and what not.
  9. John Korchok Win User

getting Com banned on xbox

You didn't write an email, you posted to a PowerPoint 2010 help forum. There's no one here who can "un-com ban" you.
  10. xXGriMnEviLXx Win User

I feel like a cheater.

[quote user="DFlannagan10"]

Ehh. This is iffy. It's not something that you'd get banned for (at least not from Modern Warfare 3), but I would advise against using it.

[/quote] Or writing about it in the forum.
Thema:

1. Banned for writing a quote? - Similar Threads - Banned writing quote

2. I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES

in XBoX on Windows
    I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES: I am banned for making a group post about my channel there was nothing offensive just my channel for xbox and twitch i tried to play with my brother but i couldent friend him also im banned from...
  3. How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned: I bought an xbox one s console and i had my friend giving me his account that has gamepass on it i played with it for about 2 weeks and it got banned. and i ask my other friend to give me his...
  4. Wrongful ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongful ban: This is the 2nd time I’ve been wrongfully banned for a profile picture why and it’s not nude or inapropriate in any way what so ever it’s getting old. b0e223ec-8f9d-4d79-ad82-d08077c230d4
  5. I cannot join parties after comm ban expires

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot join parties after comm ban expires: I can’t join parties after my comm ban, I have an error whenever I try to join yet I can create my own, invite and earlier when I did to my friends I could then join parties but it would be...
  6. I was communication banned but I was not the one on my xbox I apologize for the long writing

in XBoX on Windows
    I was communication banned but I was not the one on my xbox I apologize for the long writing: I had family over for a thanksgiving party which they couldn’t attend and instead came over today, my cousins usually hang out in my room and I installed some games that they could play any games...
  7. Can I write to Microsoft to lift the account ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I write to Microsoft to lift the account ban?: I got banned for about 4 days (probably for using 1 (only one) F word) and I can't log in. I used this word because some NICE PEOPLE hacked my profile in a game that I played for over a few...
  8. Will someone be ban if they write k1ll yourself instead of kill yourself

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will someone be ban if they write k1ll yourself instead of kill yourself: This happened to me and I'm pretty sure no actual person reads reports because it says kill yourself but with a 1 what about self harm in the report 4199295f-0667-4f67-abf3-ebbac3a26732
  9. I got ddos and I got ban and can't write a review

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got ddos and I got ban and can't write a review: i was having a argument with a fellow Xbox live user he ddos me we msg each other saying this and that then I get a ban and I can't review it 37636a0d-461c-49a5-b0cc-9c0567d352d5
  10. Use demo write on dvd not downloaded from xbox live - ban?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Use demo write on dvd not downloaded from xbox live - ban?: Sorry for my English. I want to try some demos (guitar hero 3 and metallica) but these demos aren't on xbox live store. If I download these demos from other sites and I burn them on a dvd, is a...