banned for someone messaging me!

Discus and support banned for someone messaging me! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i am not happy with the way xbox have dealt a report on my account! I got sent a message so i replied then i he kept flooding me with messages and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Its Only Kye, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Its Only Kye
    Its Only Kye Guest

i am not happy with the way xbox have dealt a report on my account! I got sent a message so i replied then i he kept flooding me with messages and reports me then i got done for harassment and get told you can't lift my ban! beyond a joke.

:)

Its Only Kye, Jul 11, 2017
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Banned for someone messaging me something.

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com

Smwutches, Jul 11, 2017
  3. MattyMidway
    MattyMidway Guest

Hey there! Head on over to this link for Enforcement, sign in, click on the little orange gavel that will appear and it will take you to a complete Enforcement
    history of the account you are signed into.

Enforcement does not read the forums, nor do they have a direct way of being contacted via phone or email. That being said, sometimes, Enforcement will deem a suspension as being worthy of a review. If so, you will see a link called "Review" next to the
    current enforcement action. This is your only way to contact Enforcement directly to plead your case and possibly have the Enforcement action overturned.

Enforcement will also send you an email to the address that is linked to the Microsoft account with complete details of what the suspension/ban is for and for how long (Bans being permanent). You can read up on further details regarding the Enforcement
    team as well as the Code of Conduct via this link here, Enforcement Home.

MattyMidway, Jul 11, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

The enforcement team do not use the forums.

For info on your suspension & to file for a case review if eligible you need to go to the enforcement site
    here

If you have already filed for a case review & the decision was upheld then you will just have to wait out the suspension.

Daft Badger, Jul 11, 2017
  5. Daft Badger Win User

The enforcement team do not use the forums.

For info on your suspension & to file for a case review if eligible you need to go to the enforcement site
    here

If you have already filed for a case review & the decision was upheld then you will just have to wait out the suspension.
  6. Smwutches Win User

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  7. MattyMidway Win User

Hey there! Head on over to this link for Enforcement, sign in, click on the little orange gavel that will appear and it will take you to a complete Enforcement
    history of the account you are signed into.

Enforcement does not read the forums, nor do they have a direct way of being contacted via phone or email. That being said, sometimes, Enforcement will deem a suspension as being worthy of a review. If so, you will see a link called "Review" next to the
    current enforcement action. This is your only way to contact Enforcement directly to plead your case and possibly have the Enforcement action overturned.

Enforcement will also send you an email to the address that is linked to the Microsoft account with complete details of what the suspension/ban is for and for how long (Bans being permanent). You can read up on further details regarding the Enforcement
    team as well as the Code of Conduct via this link here, Enforcement Home.
  8. Qualedog Win User

Banned after someone messages me insulting me!

Jayadub, im posting in multiple threads because these people deserve to know why they are having their rep lowered.

The fact of the matter is if you haven't got an "avoid me" rep then you're lucky enough to play games that dont contain toxic players. Anyone that plays gears knows how toxic the players are.

I rarely respond to the slander that people send me, i was merely explaining to the OP what people try to do. Yes, if you are worked up enough to respond then there will be consequences

I do behave within the constraints. I don't use voice chat, i don't cheat in games, i don't hack, I don't t-bag, teamkill, steal kills or trash talk players. Im also a player that always plays the objectives.

If someone reports me for winning a game, when all i have done is play the game then what more could i have done? When all i do is play a game like any other human being, how can i "behave" when i'm not "misbehaving?

The fact is, if you win against someone or kill them they can report you for cheating and the system accepts the report as legitimate.

The issue isn't a flawed player, the issue is a flawed reputation system.
  9. An Old Freak Win User

Banned after someone messages me insulting me!

You admit to violating the
    Code of Conduct
    , that shows you are taking responsibility. Just because someone else violates the code does not make it right for another person to respond in the same manner. If someone sends you offensive messages you have the option(s) to report and
    block that person.

Most gamers are tired of the hostility and nastiness they encounter online and Xbox is a friendly gaming platform that will not tolerate the behavior.
Thema:

1. banned for someone messaging me! - Similar Threads - banned someone messaging

2. Can someone explain why I got banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone explain why I got banned: I got banned for accidentally putting kill ur self I ment to put go heal ur self on fortnite c1e189d7-b701-43b9-a34b-040d05a8d3b1
  3. How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...: I gave my account information to my ex because we used to play games together and I shared mine with him. Lately he’s been logging onto my account and saying things to his friends account which...
  4. What to do when someone sells you a banned Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do when someone sells you a banned Xbox 360: I got a Xbox 360 and when plugging it in it says it is banned is there anything that can be done? b4f561fe-2050-42ef-b33f-5d11f4af69e8
  5. How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...: I got an enforcement after someone figured out my info and i changed it and got an enforcement how do i get rid of it. *** Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Account management...
  6. Why was I banned for calling someone a <removed>? Which means wannabe gangster , but he can...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was I banned for calling someone a <removed>? Which means wannabe gangster , but he can...: Why was I banned for calling someone a <removed>? Which means wannabe gangster , but he can taunt and team kill as well say whatever in voice chat and no penalty? I don't understand the...
  7. What if I didn’t do anything and got banned on Xbox someone called me a slur and I got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What if I didn’t do anything and got banned on Xbox someone called me a slur and I got...: I got banned for someone calling me a slur ? I didn’t say anything and I was in a party with my friend the whole day i didn’t do anything and I would like unbanned so I can play the game instead...
  8. My account was banned because someone logged into my account and spam reported messages...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was banned because someone logged into my account and spam reported messages...: What will I do-? They spammed over 20 messages of hate and blatant malice to their main account to get back at me for something, and I have attempted to appeal the enforcement's which will last...
  9. Why is it that Microsoft will not ban someone harassing me but bans my friend for messaging...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that Microsoft will not ban someone harassing me but bans my friend for messaging...: I have someone on Xbox that is constantly messaging me outta the blue calling me names an bullying me an harassing me and Microsoft isn't doing anything. I have reported him multiple times already...
  10. So I received a 8 day ban for messaging someone about their gamertag on Xbox his Gamertag...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I received a 8 day ban for messaging someone about their gamertag on Xbox his Gamertag...: I received a 8 day ban for messaging a Xbox Live user asking why his friend and him repeatedly held me and my teammates in spawn on HALO, not giving us a chance to defend ourselves the Gamertag of...