Banned for no reason why

Discus and support Banned for no reason why in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Xbox has went and banned me for 366 days and can't seem to give me a reason as to why now here I am can't even contact them bc there system is so... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Hunter Madison, Oct 4, 2023.

1. Banned for no reason why

Xbox has went and banned me for 366 days and can't seem to give me a reason as to why now here I am can't even contact them bc there system is so messed up they don't want people calling them to let them know there system is trash

:)

Hunter Madison, Oct 4, 2023
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Banned for no reason why

You can contact them by filing for a case review on the enforcement page HERE if eligible.
  3. mad monkey04 Win User

Reason For My Xbox One Ban

I'm simply asking 1 thing WHY IM A BANNED like how can they just ban my xbox one and not tell me why i'm banned and if i can't connect them why did they ban m with no way to connect them about why i'm banned so what your saying is the enforcement team banned
    me i lose £200 and i can't find out why? Its not right if my console was banned i need to be given a reason or it could just be a random ban no because still not being given a reason..and i only made another one as they're ignoring my post i simply asked for
    1 line why im i banned like the post say they would do a legthy investigation so there must be a reason i wasn't to know this reason or isit just they gonna ban me and not contact me which can be consider illegal as i've just been banned out of the blue no
    reason i bought intp the company and they ban me without reason meaning im losing $$$ so again i literally just want to know why im i banned
  4. BongKaos Win User

help pleaaaaaseeee ???!!

Indeed, that is the correct place to post (If you are banned) to find a reason why.

Your e-mail is another place to check for a reason why you were banned.......IF the console was banned, no account can use it.

This account seems just fine. Is this the account with issues or, was the console banned??
  5. KILLMORE 715 Win User

Console Ban

Why is my console banned. there is no reason for it.
  6. 𝓞𝓹𝓹𝓪𝓷 Win User

When is Xbox looking into the ban exploit

If it’s not a “exploit” and it’s a “rumor” explain why theirs pictures of the exploit? Why are big YouTubers talking about it and showing proof? Explain why there’s a lot of players getting banned for no reason at all? Everything that ur saying is pointless I don’t text anyone on Xbox and i don’t have any clips please tell me why my acc is banned then? Or have u even got banned before on Xbox Bc on the enforcements they give you a reason to your ban people are showing proof that their account is getting banned and there’s no reasoning at all. Do research before you text me
Thema:

Banned for no reason why

1. Banned for no reason why - Similar Threads - Banned reason why

2. Why does Microsoft ban people for the most dumbest reasons?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft ban people for the most dumbest reasons?: I'm recently got a 2 day suspension ban on my account for posting on a LFG: " W 30 nuke cards 100c each, and OverDrive 70c each" with no appeal and customer support not being able to do anything...
  3. Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?: I am hearing a lot of this and I hear a lot of teams when they get wiped report them and we didn't even say or do anything bad. Says in order to ban I have to do something serious well I'd love to...
  4. Why did i get banned for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did i get banned for no reason: My account has been banned for no reason at all and i know i have not done anything at all to get this permanent ban on my xbox also with all of this i have spent thousands of dollars on this xbox...
  5. I got banned for no reason i search up why i was banned they gave me no explanation

in XBoX on Windows
    I got banned for no reason i search up why i was banned they gave me no explanation: So now i might switch to play station cause this game it basically a court d69d1b89-740e-404a-af65-9bbc1813ec7f
  6. Why i got banned? I don't know reason.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why i got banned? I don't know reason.: [img] No details are available at this time? c7a93751-0511-462e-b5c9-8514c68e90a2
  7. Why am i banned when i did comepletely nothing i have no reason to be banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am i banned when i did comepletely nothing i have no reason to be banned: I got banned for nothing, i was playing seige then got banned i dont have a mic n i dont message anyone 95069c8f-a958-4176-ba5f-f51d6d9e1a60
  8. Why I got banned for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why I got banned for no reason: I think its funny how you guys allow ppl to falsely report other good players for no reason wht so ever, thx for completely not doing anything for me couldn'teven get umbanned after being falsey...
  9. My account got banned for no reason and there are no details provided as to why....

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got banned for no reason and there are no details provided as to why....: I got banned for no reason and they didn't even give me details why. They denied my appeal for literally no reason and I have no way to do anything. 7b39fe65-2a16-471b-ae3a-d66ab058978b
  10. Why have I been banned for absolutely no reason?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why have I been banned for absolutely no reason?: Got home to see Ive been banned for 14 days when I haven’t done anything wrong at all I’ve tried to contact xbox support but all that happens is I get sent to the ai which just tells me I’ve been...