Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?

Discus and support Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am hearing a lot of this and I hear a lot of teams when they get wiped report them and we didn't even say or do anything bad. Says in order to ban I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jessica Pritchard, Jan 12, 2024.

1. Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?

I am hearing a lot of this and I hear a lot of teams when they get wiped report them and we didn't even say or do anything bad. Says in order to ban I have to do something serious well I'd love to know what that is cause I'm a team player and always say good game even when I due. This makes me not want to be social on games if ppl are gonna report for no reason.

:)

Jessica Pritchard, Jan 12, 2024
  2. Daft Badger Win User

The enforcement team don't use the forums so all we can do is direct you to the enforcement site HERE for more info & to file for a case review if eligible.

No amount of "false reports" will get you banned,in fact anyone abusing the reporting feature risks being banned themselves.
  3. racingbones Win User

Banned From The Auction House For Selling A Car 100, 000 Cr over sticker

You will get banned for creating vinyls with nudity, profanity, discrimination, faul language etc. Players can report you when you are racing online, for reasons stated above. Players can report your auctions, but the reports are always looked into. You're
    not banned for no reason. You can always contact T10 at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and ask why you are banned.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Suspension

Hi,

There is no such thing a fake report. To be suspended you need to have broken the online Code of conduct. You can't be banned just because someone reported you.

We advise that if you feel the need to report another player, please do so, but there is no need to warn or otherwise threaten other players that you are going to report them. Simply block communication with them and report.
  5. denis97g Win User

Microsoft needs to fix their system

a ban won't make your external HDD unusable, there must be another reason for that. As for the communication ban, if you use inappropriate language and get reported, you can get banned. When you meet a toxic player, just report and block him, no need to
    insult.

6. ShawnMead Win User

I dont know why my Account was Communication Banned!

I endured the exact same ban with no idea why other then other players abused the report option... I honestly feel this is a major reason why Xbox loses players to Playstation because this kind of anti-consumer attitude/action is ridiculous there needs to
    be restrictions placed on the enforcement team just the same as there are on customers that would help resolve several issue like this from happening for no good reason I know a friend was wrongfully reported 13 times by another player my friend got a communication
    ban because of it that other player that reported my friend 13 times spouted racist comments to my friend through messages & as far as I know my friend was banned while that racist person wasn't punished at all..... just saying the poor management of bans
    & enforcement actions have gone on like this for way too long something needs to change & the wrongful bans need to be stopped just saying......
Thema:

1. Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped? - Similar Threads - Banned reason Why

2. Why does Microsoft ban people for the most dumbest reasons?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft ban people for the most dumbest reasons?: I'm recently got a 2 day suspension ban on my account for posting on a LFG: " W 30 nuke cards 100c each, and OverDrive 70c each" with no appeal and customer support not being able to do anything...
  3. Why did i get banned for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did i get banned for no reason: My account has been banned for no reason at all and i know i have not done anything at all to get this permanent ban on my xbox also with all of this i have spent thousands of dollars on this xbox...
  4. I got banned for no reason i search up why i was banned they gave me no explanation

in XBoX on Windows
    I got banned for no reason i search up why i was banned they gave me no explanation: So now i might switch to play station cause this game it basically a court d69d1b89-740e-404a-af65-9bbc1813ec7f
  5. Why i got banned? I don't know reason.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why i got banned? I don't know reason.: [img] No details are available at this time? c7a93751-0511-462e-b5c9-8514c68e90a2
  6. Why am i banned when i did comepletely nothing i have no reason to be banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am i banned when i did comepletely nothing i have no reason to be banned: I got banned for nothing, i was playing seige then got banned i dont have a mic n i dont message anyone 95069c8f-a958-4176-ba5f-f51d6d9e1a60
  7. Banned for no reason why

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for no reason why: Xbox has went and banned me for 366 days and can't seem to give me a reason as to why now here I am can't even contact them bc there system is so messed up they don't want people calling them to...
  8. Why I got banned for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why I got banned for no reason: I think its funny how you guys allow ppl to falsely report other good players for no reason wht so ever, thx for completely not doing anything for me couldn'teven get umbanned after being falsey...
  9. My account got banned for no reason and there are no details provided as to why....

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got banned for no reason and there are no details provided as to why....: I got banned for no reason and they didn't even give me details why. They denied my appeal for literally no reason and I have no way to do anything. 7b39fe65-2a16-471b-ae3a-d66ab058978b
  10. Why have I been banned for absolutely no reason?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why have I been banned for absolutely no reason?: Got home to see Ive been banned for 14 days when I haven’t done anything wrong at all I’ve tried to contact xbox support but all that happens is I get sent to the ai which just tells me I’ve been...