Banned For Life

Discus and support Banned For Life in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My account has been banned for a period of time but it's suspension time is over but I still cant send messages and talk in parties. Please help, would... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ITZ ALOHA808, Jun 15, 2017.

1. ITZ ALOHA808
    ITZ ALOHA808 Guest

Banned For Life

My account has been banned for a period of time but it's suspension time is over but I still cant send messages and talk in parties. Please help, would be thankful.

:)

ITZ ALOHA808, Jun 15, 2017
  2. VernierSlake
    VernierSlake Guest
    banned for life

You need to post in the folder marked "my xbox account was suspended".

VernierSlake, Jun 15, 2017
  3. s2ua7
    s2ua7 Guest
    banned for life

If you are asking about an account ban, you are in the wrong forum. You need to post

here
    if you want answers for that. If you are inquiring about a console ban, then you are out of luck as xbox is not answering questions about those. Good luck!

s2

s2ua7, Jun 15, 2017
  4. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

banned for life

Microsoft do not un-ban previously banned consoles as they are permanent. They do not ban people's consoles/accounts lightly, they do so after several investigations.

The most common reason for a banned console is modifying it, but there are other reasons such as marketplace theft.

You might want to post in section 14 in order to get an official answer. Although they might just delete your thread and post a link like below as they do not discuss console bans.

Console Ban

You might also want to check out
    this
    thread.
  5. VernierSlake Win User

banned for life

You need to post in the folder marked "my xbox account was suspended".
  6. MLA Revengencer Win User

BANNED FOR LIFE

For information about conduct that can result in a suspension or a console ban, see the Xbox LIVE Code of Conduct.

Xbox Customer Support can and will not modify/unsuspend suspension time.

My cousin was banned , and recieved this email. Your conduct was brought to the attention of the LIVE Enforcement Team through complaints filed by other Xbox LIVE users or in the course of our operation of the service. The LIVE Enforcement Team has reviewed
    the complaints and other evidence regarding your conduct and determined it violates the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use and/or Code of Conduct. Because your conduct is in violation, the LIVE Enforcement Team has issued a permanent suspension.

During your suspension, you will not be able to log into Xbox LIVE. Your Xbox LIVE privileges will not be reinstated.

Customer Support is not able to modify or provide any further details about your suspension.

Microsoft expects that all customers abide by the Code of Conduct. The Code of Conduct provides guidelines for appropriate behavior while using the service.

You can view the Xbox LIVE Code of Conduct from the Xbox LIVE Dashboard under Xbox LIVE Policies in Account Management, or by visiting
    www.xbox.com/.../codeofconduct.htm.You can view the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use by visiting
    www.xbox.com/.../livetou.htm.

Note: if you are not a user of Xbox LIVE, this suspension may have been enacted due to your activity in the Zune Social. You can view the Zune Social Code of Conduct by visiting
    www.zune.net/.../codeofconduct.htm. You can view the Zune Social Terms of Service by visiting
    www.zune.net/.../termsofservice.htm.

I hope this helps you, I am fully supporting XBL on this one, sorry you were falsely accused, but Microsoft has the say, and no amount of people can change that.

-
  7. AssassinTomb Win User

BANNED FOR LIFE

File a claim against Microsoft for stealing/exploiting. Going to the suggested forum Outsider linked you to isn't going to help you.
  8. s2ua7 Win User

banned for life

If you are asking about an account ban, you are in the wrong forum. You need to post

here
    if you want answers for that. If you are inquiring about a console ban, then you are out of luck as xbox is not answering questions about those. Good luck!

s2
Thema:

Banned For Life

1. Banned For Life - Similar Threads - Banned Life

2. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  3. Banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned?: I got banned because someone I bought from xbox360 with modification used on the console I didn't do anything wrong I know it's not something you all can do about it but my question here why I got...
  4. Why do i keep getting banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i keep getting banned?: Im putting ups lfg for fallout 76 trying to sell items from my in game vendors, and i keep getting banned for it, why? What is going on with yalls moderation. Ive been banned for 2 days on 3...
  5. Can a level 2 Xbox Ambassador Ban You for life

in XBoX on Windows
    Can a level 2 Xbox Ambassador Ban You for life: Me and the Person was on a game and I was just messing around and and he spelt a word wrong and I corrected him the starts getting angry and we had a little fight and I said no cuz words or...
  6. How can I get ban for life from a gamerpic that Microsoft approved!?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get ban for life from a gamerpic that Microsoft approved!?: So over a year ago someone from NBA 2k22 invited me to a party after beating him in a game and he ends up banning my account for life. I never really figured out what happen until i saw a video on...
  7. Life time ban appeal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Life time ban appeal: So myself and 7 other accounts were banned at the same time for harassment etc. these accounts were mostly not in use and one is the grandchild’s for animal crossing. The appeals on us adults all...
  8. Ban for life since 2015

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban for life since 2015: I can not transfer all my stuff like every "home account" Xbox to a external hard drive so no way to up grade to Xbox one x so no way am I going to upgrade so only two way that I could make it to...
  9. Console Ban for Life

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Ban for Life: My son had his xbox spoofed and the guy some how got him banned. The guy also hacked my IP address and was shutting down my router. I have contacted my internet provider and had to have my IP...
  10. Life ban for my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Life ban for my account: my son has just had a life ban for his gamertag for "cheating" ,we are unable to find out what he has done and you cant contact the enforcement team. Also I had just got the digital version of...