banned for being hacked

Discus and support banned for being hacked in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; so why have i been banned when ive been in and out of hospital dealing with Chemotherapy the last 10 months im finally able to have some sort of normal... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GSKATER gkm, Nov 7, 2023.

1. GSKATER gkm
    GSKATER gkm Guest

banned for being hacked

so why have i been banned when ive been in and out of hospital dealing with Chemotherapy the last 10 months im finally able to have some sort of normal life so i decide to buy the new xbox thinking i can pick up from where i left off i sign in and find im banned for life ive reported that my account has been hacked and xbox seems not to give a **** instead of looking into the isssue or getting up from their **** to actually help and make the security better than it is now a few new games are coming out i cant use my account because of hackers ive tried to talk to xbox about this issue but no **** is given best part theyre still charging me the monthly subscription

:)

GSKATER gkm, Nov 7, 2023
  2. i K Y Win User

Call of duty hacker watch out!!!!!

And I wish hacking is no longer in our systems or banning people's accounts. It's very terrible and I wish banning people's accounts wish it's banned for being banned or hacked . I mean modio should be banned or cancel or some other hacking websites should
    be banned .
  3. crinkyy Win User

microsoft points

banned due to it being hacked.
  4. Internet Expert Win User

Banned For Being Hacked

XBLPET (Xbox Live Policy Enforcement Team) are the only people that handle enforcement actions on accounts, and they do not browse the forums to address grievances of affected users.

There's literally nothing anybody can do here on the forums to help get you unbanned.

You can view more details about your account's enforcement action by going
    here
    (and logging in). If eligible, you can submit a case review for someone in XBLPET to give your case a second look.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Banned for being hacked

The enforcement team don't use the forums.

Assuming you've already contacted support & asked them to open an unauthorised access case then once you get the result of that investigation you would need to go to the enforcement site here
    & file for a case review if eligible.

Even if they find out your profile was not under your control there is no guarantee the suspension/ban will be lifted.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

banned for being hacked

A support agent can't help with suspensions or bans. Only the enforcement team can do anything about it through the appeal process.
Thema:

banned for being hacked

1. banned for being hacked - Similar Threads - banned being hacked

2. Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???: I got banned for saying a cuss word after being told if I did something again there would be problems and over 20 invites constantly over the course of 5 mins. 7f0e3169-635f-4ce9-9e07-faea5e064f42
  3. Why is it that I get banned for messaging curse words to others even when they're being...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it that I get banned for messaging curse words to others even when they're being...: It just seems so odd that others can suspend me for things that would otherwise get me popped in the mouth in real life. It's instantaneous too. No reviewing of their actions in a conversation or...
  4. Who to talk to about being banned for nothing!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Who to talk to about being banned for nothing!!!: Explain this to me I got a 2 day ban twice for posting on LFG i wrote nothing silly or used foul language and got 2 different bans and i can't appeal nothing!no one even to discuss the matter with...
  5. Me and my friends got permanently banned for being botted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Me and my friends got permanently banned for being botted: So one of my friends decided to bot me and our friends without our permission. None of us knew that you could get banned for it which is why I wasn’t mad or anything when he did it and I most...
  6. I am messaging you on my xbox account being banned I have not done anything or message...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am messaging you on my xbox account being banned I have not done anything or message...: My xbox account is banned for no reason 3c91ba29-eea3-4b5e-80a9-97be5080aaea
  7. Why was I permanently banned for a minor offense, and it being my first strike.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I permanently banned for a minor offense, and it being my first strike.: The other day I got heated and messaged someone in-game, I called them a "pus pus" and I'm guessing they reported that message. Come the following morning I'm permanently banned for what is...
  8. Is there a way to know the reason for being permanently banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to know the reason for being permanently banned?: Hi! Like many others, I just got permanently banned for seemingly no reason. I was not warned, nobody said anything, I was not given a chance to fix the problem, if there was any. I just got...
  9. Being banned in 2k24 when I was kicked from server????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being banned in 2k24 when I was kicked from server????: Why am I being restricted to play multi-player games on NBA2K24 when I did not quit any games. IT kicks me from the the server when playing against cross-platform opponents. I have paid 1000s of...
  10. I got banned for Adolf Hitler being profile pic banned 4 4 years idk about the strikes...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned for Adolf Hitler being profile pic banned 4 4 years idk about the strikes...: I got banned for having Hitler as profile pic I got banned 4 4 years I want to be appealed but I'm 12 didn't think that was offensive so I got comma ban please u ban me ill Stop doing that...