Banned for behavior I didn't commit

Discus and support Banned for behavior I didn't commit in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was trying to connect to a match in Halo Master Chief Collection. I was kicked out due to poor Internet. I tried to rejoin four times, but I was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ben Blake1, Nov 8, 2023.

1. Ben Blake1
    Ben Blake1 Guest

I was trying to connect to a match in Halo Master Chief Collection. I was kicked out due to poor Internet. I tried to rejoin four times, but I was kicked out each time, and the match ended before I could rejoin completely. I was then banned from matchmaking because "a player in your squad had betrayed someone on your team", when I hadn't connected to a match yet, nor had I betrayed anyone, NOR did I even have a squad; I was the only player. Why was I banned in the first place???

:)

Ben Blake1, Nov 8, 2023
  2. Daft Badger Win User

If it's a game specific ban then the enforcement team can not help nor will you be able to file for a case review.

Not sure where you go for Halo bans now as Halo waypoint forums were shut down i think.

You shouldn't be trying to play multiplayer with poor internet anyway.It's not fair on other players & i know Halo used to ban people in the past for too many disconnects.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

If it's a game specific ban then the enforcement team can not help nor will you be able to file for a case review.

Not sure where you go for Halo bans now as Halo waypoint forums were shut down i think.

You shouldn't be trying to play multiplayer with poor internet anyway.It's not fair on other players & i know Halo used to ban people in the past for too many disconnects.
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Banned for something I didn't commit

Once the decision has been upheld by the enforcement team there is no other way of getting the account back.

Normally when an account gets a suspension even a permanent one on it the enforcement team will give a general description of what the infraction of the code of conduct was that they send out in a message and in an email what was in the description?
  5. Just A Fellow Strang Win User

New setup

Nah the main logic here is that previous records of suspensions and the perma account and console ban are account based/specific including the console's serial number where the account has violated the rules to an extent.

So a fresh console and Microsoft account is totally fine regardless of being the same individual as long as the new account won't commit the same behaviors that lead to the perma ban.
  6. Arcylo Win User

Console/Account ban

Most likely because they found even more offences you had committed.

You'll be getting a permanent ban next if you are not careful.
    Turns out they didn't extend I was just misinformed a bit thanks for the reply though.
Thema:

1. Banned for behavior I didn't commit - Similar Threads - Banned behavior didn't

2. Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?: If someone gets a voice chat ban in warzone, does that affect their own party voice chat too? My party can’t hear me in my party but I can hear them d2250211-35af-481f-9348-72eac4eeedd7
  3. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  4. Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???: I got banned for saying a cuss word after being told if I did something again there would be problems and over 20 invites constantly over the course of 5 mins. 7f0e3169-635f-4ce9-9e07-faea5e064f42
  5. Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban: if I have 7 out of 8 strikes on my Xbox account and they all expire August 12th will I start at 0 strikes on Auguest 12th or keep the 7 5bab36a9-d91b-453d-bf1e-2f4c1a00abb7
  6. Kathy please help with disruptive behavior ban. It's my gamertag...phayghat people ay it as...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Kathy please help with disruptive behavior ban. It's my gamertag...phayghat people ay it as...: My disruptive behavior ban is driving me insane my gamertag sounds like the word (mod removed) but it is not it is Faja /gamertag phayghat every time someone says it in the game it comes up on my...
  7. Disruptive behavior chat ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disruptive behavior chat ban: I reviewed a disruptive behavior chat ban. When I checked my account it says I don’t have any active bans. I only use party chat with my friends so I don’t even know how I got the ban. How do I...
  8. My account got banned from Minecraft for "Bad Language Behavior" even if I did nothing.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got banned from Minecraft for "Bad Language Behavior" even if I did nothing.: My Minecraft account got suspended for 3 days even if I did nothing, only with my friend. Can somebody please help me??? 0c45b9a1-1781-4955-b515-2dc26ec93920
  9. Is there a possibility to overturn a ban with a years good behavior on another account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a possibility to overturn a ban with a years good behavior on another account?: To cut to the chase, I was very rude to people online and after 4 com bans I was permanently suspended. The guy on the phone was a supervisor of some kind and told me to move on and make a new...
  10. Proposing the Simple Idea of a Permanent Communications Ban for "Inappropriate Behavior"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Proposing the Simple Idea of a Permanent Communications Ban for "Inappropriate Behavior": I sent a lot of inappropriate messages, admittedly. I was banned by XBL Enforcement. One may ask why I don't deserve a ban when I blatantly broke their terms and conditions. That is not my...