Banned for a reason what ive never done.

Discus and support Banned for a reason what ive never done. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok ive been for 12 hours now, ive checked my email and the enforcements on my account and its on about game dvr and how my content is sexual, abusive,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ExoTic Scopess, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Banned for a reason what ive never done.

Ok ive been for 12 hours now, ive checked my email and the enforcements on my account and its on about game dvr and how my content is sexual, abusive, ect. but ive checked my content and the code of conduct and it doesnt match up to any of these things.
    So why is my game dvr banned? ive never been banned before and it would be helpful if i know a little bit more.

:)

ExoTic Scopess, Dec 2, 2015
  2. PsyChoTicKs
    PsyChoTicKs Guest
    seem i can't log to blackops

phew..

glad to see im not banned..

i was freaking out since ive done nothing wrong and thought i was banned for ABSOLUTE NO REASON

Google > Why im banned from COD > i got banned for no reason.

PsyChoTicKs, Dec 2, 2015
  3. Im So Acer
    Im So Acer Guest
    Console ban

My Console was also banned for no reason ive never even tried to mod a game ive never been mean to anybody to get a report against me all i do is play MW2 but i got on yesterday and I Was banned

Im So Acer, Dec 3, 2015
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Daft Badger, Dec 4, 2015
  5. Daft Badger Win User

6. Im So Acer Win User

Console ban

My Console was also banned for no reason ive never even tried to mod a game ive never been mean to anybody to get a report against me all i do is play MW2 but i got on yesterday and I Was banned
  7. PsyChoTicKs Win User

seem i can't log to blackops

phew..

glad to see im not banned..

i was freaking out since ive done nothing wrong and thought i was banned for ABSOLUTE NO REASON

Google > Why im banned from COD > i got banned for no reason.
  8. ERRORno mercy Win User

why can i only submit one case review?

as ive mentioned the enforcement site gives no details as to what ive done, ive been falsely banned
  9. ERRORno mercy Win User

why can i only submit one case review?

as ive mentioned the enforcement site gives no details as to what ive done, ive been falsely banned
Thema:

1. Banned for a reason what ive never done. - Similar Threads - Banned reason ive

2. Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason: I have recently tried to play Xbox online and have been banned for nothing and was just wondering if Xbox was a waste of time and money if I can just be wrongfully banned out of nowhere with no...
  3. Perma Banned for no Reason?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Perma Banned for no Reason?: I randomly decided to play minecraft on my Pc right. Well, when I went to login to Microsoft, my account was suspended. I checked my enforcement history, and I was permanently suspended FOR NO...
  4. How to appeal my console is banned for no reason?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to appeal my console is banned for no reason?: How to appeal my console is banned for no reason, i don't know what I've done why my console is banned? I checked my account there's no active suspensions. 029d44c6-f23e-4ba7-a15d-c03a66f29f17
  5. Why does Microsoft ban people for the most dumbest reasons?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft ban people for the most dumbest reasons?: I'm recently got a 2 day suspension ban on my account for posting on a LFG: " W 30 nuke cards 100c each, and OverDrive 70c each" with no appeal and customer support not being able to do anything...
  6. Console banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console banned for no reason: My console got banned an i dont even know why!!!!! i checked enforcement.xbox.com all green, no acc. ban. i cant even open a ticket! and ur bot is a waiste of time! All i did was creating a few...
  7. I was banned off of Xbox for an unknowingly reason. I have tried to submit an appeal but to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was banned off of Xbox for an unknowingly reason. I have tried to submit an appeal but to...: My Account Was Banned for Apparently, "No Reason Provided". I am confused as to why i was permanently banned. Update: I waited awhile because i was finding possible ways to recover/unban my...
  8. Consent banned and suspended for no reason

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Consent banned and suspended for no reason: How can I stop this the is now the third time this has happened I have been trying too get ahold of someone too find out why I just get a robot please help 7f82bd63-0a6b-4333-b624-1e215fc1eb3f
  9. My account got banned for no reason(details section "no details to be shown") and ive spent...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got banned for no reason(details section "no details to be shown") and ive spent...: Like my ban said, no details to be shown If i dont get my account back or all the money i spent there will be a court case!!! 8513a695-0095-47ba-bf5f-2b0947fc5e36
  10. Ive got a chat ban for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive got a chat ban for no reason: honestly don’t know why I’ve been banned I got no email or message telling me I was banned so can you please unban me. fb175562-1738-434b-ab03-1e9c864e3030