Banned for 1 day for past behaviors.

Discus and support Banned for 1 day for past behaviors. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was banned for "cheating" And I'm positive I didn't cheat for the past 2 days I've only been playing Infinite Warfare with my brother, last night... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iiAxiSs, Jan 4, 2017.

1. iiAxiSs
    iiAxiSs Guest

I was banned for "cheating" And I'm positive I didn't cheat for the past 2 days I've only been playing Infinite Warfare with my brother, last night when I went to bed my account was fine. I wake up this morning and was playing for only 30 minutes before
    I got the message, "Your account can't play multiplayer games for past behaviors" something around those lines. I was in a party with 2 of my friends and they said that they were doing some cheats on GTA V last night. So I'm banned for my friends actions? Pretty

:)

iiAxiSs, Jan 4, 2017
  2. th08pup
    th08pup Guest
    Banned for 1 day

can u give the reasons I have been banned please

th08pup, Jan 4, 2017
  3. Banned for 1 day

Make sure to read the Code of Conduct to insure no further infractions are received in the future.

JustinDirtyGold, Jan 4, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Daft Badger, Jan 4, 2017
  5. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Yiu should read dafts link

One it doesn't matter how old the incident happened it's only reviewed when the report is filed

Also it takes weeks not days for enforcement actions one multiple teams review all reports before an suspension is actually handed out

ngocphi, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: