Banned because password got stolen?

Discus and support Banned because password got stolen? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got banned at communication & onlinegaming and dont know exactly why. Ive done nothing wrong I think. And I found messages I didn't wrote so I think... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by The96Situation, Oct 20, 2016.

1. Banned because password got stolen?

I got banned at communication & onlinegaming and dont know exactly why. Ive done nothing wrong I think. And I found messages I didn't wrote so I think someone used my account and now I'm banned because of this. I changed my password but this 2 weeks gaming
    and I-don't-know-how-long communication ban aren't great :/ and the gaming ban came 1 day after the communication ban

GT

:)

The96Situation, Oct 20, 2016
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

If you believe your account was compromised, you would need to contact support (1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support) and have them do an unauthorized access investigation. In some cases that can help lift your
    ban, but it is not a guarantee. You can also submit a case review at
    http://enforcement.xbox.com

Smwutches, Oct 20, 2016
  3. Banned because password got stolen?

I got banned at communication & onlinegaming and dont know exactly why. Ive done nothing wrong I think. And I found messages I didn't wrote so I think someone used my account and now I'm banned because of this. I changed my password but this 2 weeks gaming
    and I-don't-know-how-long communication ban aren't great :/ and the gaming ban came 1 day after the communication ban

GT

The96Situation, Oct 20, 2016
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

Hey there -

Xbox Live Enforcement actions are handled by the >>Xbox Live Enforcement<< team. We are unable to provide assistance with Enforcement related actions or Xbox Live account issues. For further
    information, you'll want to refer to the website I linked.

If you feel your Xbox Live account has been compromised, I suggest you change your password and ensure that your >>security information<<
    for your Xbox Live account is accurate and secure. Also be sure to enable two-factor authentication as well.

Thanks for understanding.

Miss Bijoux, Oct 20, 2016
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey there -

Xbox Live Enforcement actions are handled by the >>Xbox Live Enforcement<< team. We are unable to provide assistance with Enforcement related actions or Xbox Live account issues. For further
    information, you'll want to refer to the website I linked.

If you feel your Xbox Live account has been compromised, I suggest you change your password and ensure that your >>security information<<
    for your Xbox Live account is accurate and secure. Also be sure to enable two-factor authentication as well.

Thanks for understanding.
  6. Smwutches Win User

If you believe your account was compromised, you would need to contact support (1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us) and have them do an unauthorized access investigation. In some cases that can help lift your
    ban, but it is not a guarantee. You can also submit a case review at
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
  7. kevindarkknight_975 Win User

xbox Enforcement

I know how you because my xbox console is banned too i never did anything against the rules of xbox or the code of conduct i just got my account back because it was stolen and right when i turn on my xbox one s and update it. I get banned
  8. noboundz Win User

if your xbox gets stolen is there any way to trak it ?

Yeah, if something gets stolen, call the police. You'll also want to change the password(s) on your account(s) so they can't be accessed from the stolen Xbox. You may also wish to contact Support and report the stolen console/ accounts just in case credit
    card info has been used, or something's been done on or to the account that would get it banned.
  9. Fearless Reign7 Win User

stolen xbox

Ouch....sorry to hear that. Back in the day, i got my sega genesis stolen. You def need to change password.
Thema:

1. Banned because password got stolen? - Similar Threads - Banned password got

2. Are milsims banned from Xbox now?

in XBoX on Windows
    Are milsims banned from Xbox now?: Hi! I’ve been using Xbox services both console and PC for several years now. During this time, one of my favorite past times have been clanning and doing mislims on the Xbox platform. For the...
  3. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  4. How is posting a clan recruiting post in LFG a temp ban offense?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How is posting a clan recruiting post in LFG a temp ban offense?: So my friend and clanmate posted a recruiting post in Destiny 2 LFG and got temporarily banned for going against community standards... he didn't use any profanity and people often recruit for...
  5. Xbox banning

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox banning: I have a real problem with Microsoft/ Xbox I been with Xbox for the longest. I find it funny how I can be harassed by people on chat and here are some examples “Do you have Parkinson?” “Are you...
  6. You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....: I have proof in screenshots. But you refuse to be contacted. Unban me and make this up to me now please. 33b8b51c-a2ad-45da-84ce-3ec8b8555ed7
  7. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  8. Ban [mod removed] he said he was gonna kill me irl and cussing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban [mod removed] he said he was gonna kill me irl and cussing: Ban [mod removed] he is cussing and talking about killing 6ca2dd2b-697f-46ad-b968-8bc8e2ec7283
  9. Why are ban appeals treated so poorly?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are ban appeals treated so poorly?: My question is: Why are ban appeals handled so poorly? I ask this question because my Xbox was console banned and every account on it was banned for "phishing" until the year 9999. Obviously with...
  10. Group post ban

in XBoX on Windows
    Group post ban: I play rust console. I rented a server from rust console and am owner on it as of over one year ago. To populate my rust console server i make group posts on xbox as many other people do. How i...