Banned accounts

Discus and support Banned accounts in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have a xbox live account which has been banned for over a year now and i have recently started playing forza 4 again and my banned account was the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WILLOIX, Jan 27, 2014.

1. WILLOIX
    WILLOIX Guest

Banned accounts

i have a xbox live account which has been banned for over a year now and i have recently started playing forza 4 again and my banned account was the main account at the time and i completed forza on that account and have loads of cars and money and when
    i go on the account it wont login in because it is banned but i dont know why and when i go on forza on that account it starts a new game and doesn't load my old data when it is still on my xbox. so i need my account un-suspended for something i have now clue
    about why i have been banned or to find away to get my old data back with out the account being un-banned which ever is easier for xbox to do.

:)

WILLOIX, Jan 27, 2014
  2. turk3y
    turk3y Guest
    What happens to your games if you get banned on an XB One

that is the same as it is now, if you manage to break the rules so badly its a lifetime account ban you loose everything jn that account.

for a modified console its the console that is banned, I think you have to involved in active game code hacking or account phishing or other be involved in nasty completely ruin live for others areas to get a perm ban for your actual gamer account, hey are never clear on why accounts are banned tho

turk3y, Jan 27, 2014
  3. ProSebbyHD
    ProSebbyHD Guest
    Xbox Live Perma Ban (Unban)

is it possible to unban an account as mine was marketplace fraud for things a hacker did. I have the account for like 5 years now and all the account on it is gone. can you report the account enough for the ban to be overwritten and cancelled. If so can you please report Pro5ebsterHD on xbox it would really help me out with the ban thanks.

ProSebbyHD, Jan 27, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

Banned accounts

maxen, Jan 27, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Banned accounts