Banned account

Discus and support Banned account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey I was recently banned from my account FaZe Banyan and I would like to know why I was banned because it said I was named form 12/31/9999... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GreatLe, Feb 15, 2014.

1. GreatLe
    GreatLe Guest

Banned account

Hey I was recently banned from my account FaZe Banyan and I would like to know why I was banned because it said I was named form 12/31/9999

:)

GreatLe, Feb 15, 2014
  2. turk3y
    turk3y Guest
    What happens to your games if you get banned on an XB One

that is the same as it is now, if you manage to break the rules so badly its a lifetime account ban you loose everything jn that account.

for a modified console its the console that is banned, I think you have to involved in active game code hacking or account phishing or other be involved in nasty completely ruin live for others areas to get a perm ban for your actual gamer account, hey are never clear on why accounts are banned tho

turk3y, Feb 15, 2014
  3. ProSebbyHD
    ProSebbyHD Guest
    Xbox Live Perma Ban (Unban)

is it possible to unban an account as mine was marketplace fraud for things a hacker did. I have the account for like 5 years now and all the account on it is gone. can you report the account enough for the ban to be overwritten and cancelled. If so can you please report Pro5ebsterHD on xbox it would really help me out with the ban thanks.

ProSebbyHD, Feb 15, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Banned account

Smwutches, Feb 15, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Banned account