Banned account. No idea why.

Discus and support Banned account. No idea why. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so I was just playing Xbox and my friend got online so I invited him to a party and it said I couldn't chat so I tried to message him and it said... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Yemaje, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Yemaje
    Yemaje Guest

so I was just playing Xbox and my friend got online so I invited him to a party and it said I couldn't chat so I tried to message him and it said "because of your past behavior you can't do this anymore" I went on enforcement xbox and I have I clean record
    so what happened Xbox? Also the account name is .

:)

Yemaje, Mar 29, 2017
  2. Spiral Rage
    Spiral Rage Guest
    My accounts communications got suspended

My account got communication banned just now and I have no idea why

Spiral Rage, Mar 29, 2017
  3. Billing info problem @staff

Why would the system charge a banned account, that makes absolutely no sense at all, if you was banned you wouldn't even be on the Xbox LIVE e-mail mailing list, so no idea why you would be charged..

DanielGabriel2, Mar 29, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey Yemaje! Check out the troubleshooting steps
    here
    and
    here
    and see if they resolve your issue. Post back and let me know how it goes!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.

Mister Cizl, Mar 30, 2017
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey Yemaje! Check out the troubleshooting steps
    here
    and
    here
    and see if they resolve your issue. Post back and let me know how it goes!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  6. DanielGabriel2 Win User

Billing info problem @staff

Why would the system charge a banned account, that makes absolutely no sense at all, if you was banned you wouldn't even be on the Xbox LIVE e-mail mailing list, so no idea why you would be charged..
  7. Jazzy Ely Win User

Error 0x80a40021

My account got permanently banned, for no reason I don't know why I got permanently banned, I haven't been on in a while. No, I haven't really done anything. So I would like to be able to have my account back so I can play some games. If he could please look at as soon as you can cause, I have no idea why I got permanently banned.
  8. IceStorm III Win User

Console Banned, No Idea Why

[quote user="BruinsFTW"]There is an AWFULLY high amount of bans in the past 2-3 days...[/quote]In the past, MS has banned consoles in waves. This lulls the nefarious into a false sense of security.
    I didn't do any of the things that the same copy paste
    answer every user has been receiving.
    No offense, but the first rule of protesting a console ban is to never admit you've done anything wrong.

If you really think your ban was in error, register a complaint against Microsoft with the Better Business Bureau.
  9. pokemonmaster38 Win User

Banned but have no idea why?

Just to also state.. when I have looked at the instance it states "threatening and or abuse" or something like that and the complaint was filed at 4am.. i didn't even get up til 9 !.. Does this mean someone hacked my account?!?!.. thank you in advance, I
    am not worried someone else has got hold of it.
Thema:

1. Banned account. No idea why. - Similar Threads - Banned account idea

2. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  3. Does signing in on Xbox with a vpn connection get my account at risk for ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does signing in on Xbox with a vpn connection get my account at risk for ban: Hello I would like to know if I sign into my Xbox account with my vpn activated could I get banned since it shows me in a different region also I have another question can I create an account with...
  4. How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...: I gave my account information to my ex because we used to play games together and I shared mine with him. Lately he’s been logging onto my account and saying things to his friends account which...
  5. I have a unfair ban/strike against my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a unfair ban/strike against my account.: So I have a 2 day ban/strike against my account because of a miss type and I will happily send a pic of the conversation to justify my case. Are there any enforcement members that can help me with...
  6. Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.: So I’ve gotten tired of everybody lag switching in games online. I talked to Microsoft and found out how to upload videos for them to look at. I did this, and they said I violated terms and use or...
  7. Could I possibly trigger a ban if I used the 14 day Xbox trial on multiple accounts at one...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could I possibly trigger a ban if I used the 14 day Xbox trial on multiple accounts at one...: So Xbox live has a offer when buying ultimate a 14 day trial well my not so smart brother kept using the 14 day trial on like 3 of my accounts my question is that will it trigger a console ban of...
  8. My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...: My cons has been banned for a while, and I would like to know what happened and if it’ll be lifted because I really wanna play my Xbox and it has been banned for a while now don’t know when but...
  9. My long time Xbox Account has been wrongfully banned for "Cheating." And I have an idea...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My long time Xbox Account has been wrongfully banned for "Cheating." And I have an idea...: I haven't even used my Xbox for a while now. I started using it again just a few weeks ago and started with literally only playing Single Player games. Including TWD series, Fallout, and Elder...
  10. My account was randomly banned and I have no idea if it was a shadow ban or if someone else...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account was randomly banned and I have no idea if it was a shadow ban or if someone else...: I powered on my Xbox and when I tried to sign in, I got an enforcement notification that my account has been suspended and when I checked the suspension, it said indefinite. I was literally using...