Band reports by players on the Xbox and they got my number and said i will be band

Discus and support Band reports by players on the Xbox and they got my number and said i will be band in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; These people David and Jason Harris said i will ne band on the xbox one amd they onow people on the Xbox law Enforcement what should i do?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FAST SPARTEN, Jul 13, 2018.

1. FAST SPARTEN
    FAST SPARTEN Guest

Band reports by players on the Xbox and they got my number and said i will be band

These people David and Jason Harris said i will ne band on the xbox one amd they onow people on the Xbox law Enforcement what should i do?

:)

FAST SPARTEN, Jul 13, 2018
  2. XBox Live Enforcement... What a Joke!!!

I two have been band for talking back to people that run their mouth and cheat I report them to xbox and nothing happens but 1 person reports me for standing up for myself and I get band like they pick and choose. They are not consistent if I get band why
    don't they band the people I report and I would have never been put in the place to have to speak out in the 1st place if they would do their job. They let people that use mods and aim bots to continue playing no matter if you report them or not. I have had
    xbox live since 2006 and never been band until now. They are a joke and need to be fired if they can not do their jobs consistently and in a fair manner. Since 2006 I have reported thousands of players and not one of them has ever been band. So as of today
    I will be going to play station and no longer be a part of this cheating system that is unfair to the people that buys their product.

Fed up with xbox service, Jul 13, 2018
  3. TFR Vengince
    TFR Vengince Guest
    Band

hello I got band for no reason at all I was out all day with my because of someone in my family past away and when I got home I sighed in and text a friend online it said I'm band and I received no messages from the enforcement and I am also Xbox band for
    know reason please lift my band I'm sorry for what I done to get band

TFR Vengince, Jul 13, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

As long as you havent done anything to violate the code of conduct, you have nothing to worry about. They are just trying to scare you.

Smwutches, Jul 13, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

As long as you havent done anything to violate the code of conduct, you have nothing to worry about. They are just trying to scare you.
  6. Fed up with xbox ser Win User

XBox Live Enforcement... What a Joke!!!

I two have been band for talking back to people that run their mouth and cheat I report them to xbox and nothing happens but 1 person reports me for standing up for myself and I get band like they pick and choose. They are not consistent if I get band why
    don't they band the people I report and I would have never been put in the place to have to speak out in the 1st place if they would do their job. They let people that use mods and aim bots to continue playing no matter if you report them or not. I have had
    xbox live since 2006 and never been band until now. They are a joke and need to be fired if they can not do their jobs consistently and in a fair manner. Since 2006 I have reported thousands of players and not one of them has ever been band. So as of today
    I will be going to play station and no longer be a part of this cheating system that is unfair to the people that buys their product.
  7. II PETROU II Win User

My Xbox is BAND!

But my friend got band, and he got band?
  8. AquaticAmoeb Win User

My Enforcement History

I did block them but they keep sending invite to patys an voice message like spam an i did report them but i got band not them:( this why i leaving xbox live after my band end trying to enjoy playing with friends but this happens have day who ever read.
  9. Smwutches Win User

I Got band for reporting someone

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you'll need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

1. Band reports by players on the Xbox and they got my number and said i will be band - Similar Threads - Band reports players

2. Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...: I will spawn count on GTA5 and harassed thing received a band. I want to get the band took off my account, please b98640e6-dad2-499d-9a2d-cf13b1b135cb
  3. Hi i have an Xbox series X only 6 months old, i have direct fibre broad band, im hanging in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi i have an Xbox series X only 6 months old, i have direct fibre broad band, im hanging in...: NOTICE Unable to connect to a data center, please check your internet connection and try again. 42a3889f-e2e6-42f4-b5fd-896c6ecbf9df
  4. Brand new Xbox series s with no green band

in XBoX on Windows
    Brand new Xbox series s with no green band: Hi, just bought a new Xbox series s, when I unboxed it the console was wrapped in the usual white wrap but no green band (the power your dreams one), is that usual? Or the box has been opened or...
  5. Xbox green band “JUMP IN”

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox green band “JUMP IN”: I recently got an xbox series s and i am used to seeing power your dreams on the green band around the console out of curiosity, xbox series s consoles with jump in written on the green band is it...
  6. Thick pink band then goes green

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thick pink band then goes green: I have a thick pink and blue band across the lower half of my screen , it goes green when left for a while without use and when a game loads it is a green colour . Everything is all still readable...
  7. Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????: Why am I in trouble what did I do?? What rule did I brake??? I have people calling me a [mod removed] and nothing happens to them????? Why ef643ba3-0a1f-4b28-aade-4f624fbd8aa1
  8. How do I get on band

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get on band: I got banned from Xbox one but how do I get on banned. adb78a78-312b-480d-afbb-dce0937e1895
  9. Can you use the wired rock band 1 drum set or guitars on the new Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you use the wired rock band 1 drum set or guitars on the new Xbox Series X?: So recently I reopened my garage and found my old rock band stuff. I tried to plug it directly into my Xbox Series X to play Fortnite Festival, but it wasn’t getting any inputs. I know they work...
  10. Did your Xbox series S come with a “power your dreams” green band around console?

in XBoX on Windows
    Did your Xbox series S come with a “power your dreams” green band around console?: I just recently got a new Xbox series S from target. It didn’t look resealed, it was brand new unopened that I’m aware of and nothing was disclosed otherwise. But I noticed I didn’t get the green...