Ban still active after end date and time

Discus and support Ban still active after end date and time in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Cmmunication ban started yesterday(1-2-17) when checking my email and enforcement page it stated my ban was to be lifted 1/3/2017 @ 6:11:30 yet still... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xMillzTheDon313, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Ban still active after end date and time

Cmmunication ban started yesterday(1-2-17) when checking my email and enforcement page it stated my ban was to be lifted 1/3/2017 @ 6:11:30 yet still not allowing me to communicate with others. I cant hear them and they cant hear me in a party. Also it allows
    me to type and send a message but the reciever is not getting any of my messages. What do i need to do in order to fix this problem?

:)

xMillzTheDon313, Jan 3, 2017
  2. My console is banned and I have no email telling me when it will be lifted

Hello ive been banned via xbox and I was ok I didn't complain about anything regarding that I accepted my ban and I was given a date and time when it would be lifted and its been that date and time and I no longer according to the website have a ban but
    it still active.

xLiLxTickleSx, Jan 3, 2017
  3. Enforcement Action Assistance

No one mentioned anything about an extension of all 3 bans. That doesn't even seem like a valid point because even the type of bans is incorrect lol. I still would see them as active on this page with the correct date lol. It is just funny that people say
    wait it out and that I have active bans, but the picture states the bans are no longer active. At this point, I will have to ask my friends to keep report me a bunch of times to get banned.......this system is really bad that you can't even contact enforcement at
    all or that no one at Microsoft will admit that there is a major bug in the system.......crazy

TasteLikeKandie, Jan 3, 2017
  4. Ban still active after end date and time

Communications suspensions are often issued
    1-14 days in length, depending on the severity of the offense.

Logging into the Enforcement website and seeing the details of your suspension should give you the full
    rundown on what happens to your account.

ShockedSinger48, Jan 3, 2017
  5. ShockedSinger48 Win User

Communications suspensions are often issued
    1-14 days in length, depending on the severity of the offense.

Logging into the Enforcement website and seeing the details of your suspension should give you the full
    rundown on what happens to your account.
  6. bowski477 Win User

enforcement ban not ending after end date

Try removing the account from the console and re adding it. Also check enforcement.xbox.com to be sure you haven't had further action on your account.

If neither of those help contact official support for further assistance support.xbox.com/contact-us
  7. bowski477 Win User

Suspension

The date/time the ban lifts would be at the end of the ban description on enforcement.xbox.com

If there is no date/time listed, it may have already lifted.
  8. Castellus Zemi Win User

Still banned after date

You should first check and make sure that your suspension is over and did not get a extension added to it. To do this go to
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US sign in and click on the orange hammer in the top left. This will take you to your enforcement history page. If your suspension got an extension you can file a case review.

To see how to file a case review check out this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw9TS59yUDQ&t=13s

If your suspension really should be over then doing a power cycle usually fixes this.

To do a power cycle: You will need to press and HOLD the power button on your CONSOLE until the LIGHT turns OFF. Next you will need to unplug your console from the wall and wait 2 minutes. After the 2 minutes are up restart the console.

Hope this Helps, Happy Gaming!!!
  9. Ghost SFOD Win User

Still Online/Comm banned after due date and time.

The bot A.I. just said i was banned till 10-15-17 this is really bad for xbox because it just promotes 3rd party sites like discord for business.
    What the XBLEPT has been doing has been tacking on a 3 month addition to people for communication bans, for what reason I have no idea, and they are not telling anyone or notifying the account holder of the extension of the ban. You can't submit a case review
    on this either so there really is nothing that you can realistically do. Xbox Support will tell you to make a post on the forums, but the XBLEPT doesn't monitor the forums.

Same thing has happened to me. It's really quite amazing that they can do this to so many people and get away with it.
Thema:

1. Ban still active after end date and time - Similar Threads - Ban still active

2. Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?: So I received a suspension for changing my gamerpic to a photo of kevin james photoshopped with a black box covering him, the suspension lasts a entire year. I went to the enforcement page to...
  3. When people start the interaction how come they can still ban those who respond

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When people start the interaction how come they can still ban those who respond: Some one rage quit the game and then messaged me cursing at me. I responded and they went silent. I sent a 2nd message asking where they went and then they reported me and I got 2 strikes for...
  4. Can I still play online or not while ur communication banned just wondering?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I still play online or not while ur communication banned just wondering?: Just wondering if I can play online at all 5c3024d7-2109-4f19-ae9e-3c1e8129389e
  5. Is there still any way to get this unfair year long ban lifted?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there still any way to get this unfair year long ban lifted?: Yesterday I received a year long ban that originally started out as a 2 day ban and all my appeals were denied because someone decided to spam report my account for saying the n word not the hard...
  6. Why are XIM and Cronus still allowed on XBOX yet legit 3rd part products are now banned?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are XIM and Cronus still allowed on XBOX yet legit 3rd part products are now banned?: Ive been on XBOX since the original, a live/gamepass member for almost 19 yrs! And this is the 1st time ive really considered dropping the platform all together. Now is literally the worst time to...
  7. Can I still access my Fortnite account through another platform if my Xbox account was banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I still access my Fortnite account through another platform if my Xbox account was banned?: Firstly, is that my Xbox account has been permanently banned. I go to submit a case review however when I go to enforcements my banned account doesn't show. I did get permanently banned 3 years...
  8. How is my account banned, but I still have been getting charged for subscription services?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How is my account banned, but I still have been getting charged for subscription services?: I don't know why my account was banned, I don't have any strikes currently. I also never received an email from Xbox enforcement alerting me my account is banned. Microsoft says after an account...
  9. My account was permanently banned, would I still be able to login to epic games with my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was permanently banned, would I still be able to login to epic games with my...: I was banned, and I would like to know if I would still be able to login to Epic Games with my banned Microsoft account and keep all my rocket league, and other stuff, or would I have to create a...
  10. What should I do if I get a console ban but the ban finished a few hours ago and I’m still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What should I do if I get a console ban but the ban finished a few hours ago and I’m still...: I was banned for my profile picture and I was console banned for 2 days the ban finished August 26 at 1:54am but when I turn my Xbox on it says I’m still banned also when I go to the enforcement...