Ban for an "animated "gamerpic" of putin, that iv had for over a year, how can I "appeal"...

Discus and support Ban for an "animated "gamerpic" of putin, that iv had for over a year, how can I "appeal"... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Iv had an animated picture of putin as my gamerpic for over a year and never had a problem, for the last 4 month iv played single player games and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Micky Clark, Nov 25, 2023.

1. Micky Clark
    Micky Clark Guest

Ban for an "animated "gamerpic" of putin, that iv had for over a year, how can I "appeal"...

Iv had an animated picture of putin as my gamerpic for over a year and never had a problem, for the last 4 month iv played single player games and don't play multilayer or chat with others etc, woke up this morning to find I have a 2 day suspension on my account for my "gamerpic", and it goes against "community standards", no other explanation, context....anything, there was nothing wrong with it, and I don't even want to upload it here incase I'm targeted for posting it and asking for help, how do I appeal this,

:)

Micky Clark, Nov 25, 2023
  2. Micky Clark Win User

Ban for an "animated "gamerpic" of putin, that iv had for over a year, how can I "appeal" please

Iv just had a quick scan through the community standards and not did I see any mention of "political figures would violate the rules"?
  3. Micky Clark Win User

Ban for an "animated "gamerpic" of putin, that iv had for over a year, how can I "appeal" please

No, it wouldn't, the only thing it comes close to (at a stretch) is "naming a club after a controversial figure", it was literally an animated putin, sat in an American bedroom surrounded by mountain dew, and a magnifying glass in his hand and tape measure across his leg,

no "real life graphic violence"

no "religious comments"

no "send someone a picture thats meant to shock and disgust"

no "use xbox as a platform to discuss politics" or "religion"

No uploading a club profile pic that's "used my hate groups".

I certainly agree with xbox' stating, "Not everyone has the same likes or dislikes as you, so think twice about saying something hurtful about someone else’s content, playing style or choices", It won't even let me "appeal", if you'd of came back with it saying I couldn't use "political figures", I'd of gladly taken the advice and removed it, but iv been targeted with no explanation, no violation of above mentioned policy and no way to appeal,
  4. Smwutches Win User

5. Smwutches Win User

It would fall under this category:

[​IMG]
  6. ngocphi Win User

I need to get in contact with someone from enforcement please.

daft badger, thanx for a little insight...my particular situation is i was instructed by xbox support to use this method to find someone from enforcement. And i understand that gamerpic ban will stay on my acct for life, but theres still the issue of the
    console ban, i know for a fact ive never tampered with anything so id like to at least get that sorted out. And i cannot request an appeal as there are technically no open bans for me to dispute. So the enforcement page is useless to me. I just have to say
    in 11 years ive never not been able to talk to someone to fix something. The hoops i had to jump thru just to end up here, i feel like im being toyed with.
    console bans are not appealable nor can you contact them

Other than enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

1. Ban for an "animated "gamerpic" of putin, that iv had for over a year, how can I "appeal"... - Similar Threads - Ban animated gamerpic

2. Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?: If someone gets a voice chat ban in warzone, does that affect their own party voice chat too? My party can’t hear me in my party but I can hear them d2250211-35af-481f-9348-72eac4eeedd7
  3. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  4. Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???: I got banned for saying a cuss word after being told if I did something again there would be problems and over 20 invites constantly over the course of 5 mins. 7f0e3169-635f-4ce9-9e07-faea5e064f42
  5. Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban: if I have 7 out of 8 strikes on my Xbox account and they all expire August 12th will I start at 0 strikes on Auguest 12th or keep the 7 5bab36a9-d91b-453d-bf1e-2f4c1a00abb7
  6. How long am I banned for

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long am I banned for: How long am I banned for because I didn't do anything my friend did 20dbd5aa-6081-4799-9b2a-f52b925e99c6
  7. Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...: Why do i always get banned for saying basic words, but others do not get banned, even if they say inappropriate words? 1ad069d8-f05c-4b5a-86ef-319d8f43b79e
  8. Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason: I have recently tried to play Xbox online and have been banned for nothing and was just wondering if Xbox was a waste of time and money if I can just be wrongfully banned out of nowhere with no...
  9. No appeal button, XBOX ban.. how does this make sense?

in XBoX on Windows
    No appeal button, XBOX ban.. how does this make sense?: please help someone, there is no appeal button, no option anywhere. no contact email or phone number. I have been suspended for 48 hours for posting this in LFG "FLASH SALE, Maps 25©aps each,...
  10. Ok I'm banned on Xbox but I want to at least change my pfp to anime there is nothig wrong...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ok I'm banned on Xbox but I want to at least change my pfp to anime there is nothig wrong...: I am banned on Xbox and I wanna change my pfp to a anime person there is nothing wrong with it just please lemme change it 3e8eaa48-2106-4385-a07e-0d67d8947e16