Baldur´s Gate 3 - Still Crashing

Discus and support Baldur´s Gate 3 - Still Crashing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been playing the game for hours. Suddenly the saves started to lag. Eventually, I had to end the game by going to the main menu and ensuring the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Inked_Tepes, Dec 18, 2023.

1. Inked_Tepes
    Inked_Tepes Guest

I have been playing the game for hours. Suddenly the saves started to lag. Eventually, I had to end the game by going to the main menu and ensuring the game was completely closed and ended ( as per the instructions received from Microsoft). I then restarted my console and the game then simply crashed after the first to logos of the game showed. I read that I had to unlink my account on the Larian website, which I did and nothing has changed. The game still crashes and is unplayable. I have even gone as far as uninstalling and downloading the full 140 gigs AGAIN and reinstalling. Same thing. Is this going to be fixed with an update? Or are we going to get refunds for worthless games. I am more than willing to wait, but it reall is very frustrating. These things should have been tested before go live. What are the next steps?

:)

Inked_Tepes, Dec 18, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

i'm sorry you would have to ask the developer about their plans to patch the game, those since this is a known issue posted to our known issue section, one would assume that they're working on a patch,

you should visit the developers social media and support sections for the most current information
  3. R4VER Win User

BALDUR'S GATE 3!!! PLEASE PINCH ME TO PROVE IT'S REAL!!!

Not only is baldurs gate 3 coming out but a double pack of baldurs gate enhanced and baldurs gate 2 dark alliance enhanced. I am looking forward to playing thrm all over again
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Xbox s co op

I am sorry, but Baldur's Gate 3 does not have co-op on the Series S.

Overcooked 2 should work.
  5. Sodangidni Win User

Baldurs Gate 3 isn't releasing

Hello, Whyumad. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Did you mean Baldurs Gate 3 instead of Blair Gate 3?

If that's correct, Baldurs Gate 3 can be played on both Xbox Series X and S.
    So if you're interested in purchasing the game, you can buy it by clicking below or looking for it in the Microsoft store:

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/baldurs-gate-3/9nd58lqtg09t

Furthermore, it is important to mention that according to the game developer, Local co-op is currently not supported on Xbox Series S.

I hope you find this answer helpful to your inquiry. However, I'll remain attentive to any other one you may have.

Regards,

Arturo.
  6. - AJ - Win User

Baldurs Gate 3 Crash

Hi, Tdem! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry you are experiencing issues playing Baldur's Gate 3.

If this only happens with Baldur's Gate 3, it may be due to an issue with the game itself. The best support channel for in-game problems such as the one you are experiencing with BG3, is contacting the game's publisher or dedicated support team. In this case, that is Larian Studios.

Larian Studios Support can be reached at: https://larian.com/support

'Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.'

----------

For your reference, this is mentioned in the thread titled "How do I get the right game support?" by Microsoft Employee and Forum Owner 'XBF John', at: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/b69c506c-bdff-41e2-a013-fbcb6f8ff23f

Best regards,
    - AJ
Thema:

1. Baldur´s Gate 3 - Still Crashing - Similar Threads - Baldur´s Gate Still

2. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  3. Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light: I recently tried connecting my Xbox series S to a acer k272hl and every time I connect the cable it says NO SIGNAL, then the light goes yellow. Then it just repeats forever. I tried three...
  4. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  5. Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date: My friends list on my Series S is never properly up-to-date unless I do a console restart. Whenever I turn it on and see what my friends are doing, it'll say (for example: Playing Minecraft...
  6. MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled: Hello, Xbox series S, my in game chat for MW3 is not working (when the game loads, where the names normally pop up when someone is talking, its says (chat disabled), during pre-game in works,...
  7. Xbox series S|X console FPS

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S|X console FPS: Hello guys.. does anyone know how to display live FPS stats when gaming on xbox consoles? (if that's possible ofc) Thanks in advance submitted by /u/BillCipher96 [link] [comments]
  8. I have had my Xbox one s plugged in for about two weeks and I just plugged it back in and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have had my Xbox one s plugged in for about two weeks and I just plugged it back in and...: I have had my Xbox one s plugged in for about two weeks and I just plugged it back in and it won’t turn on. There’s no sound or anything. Somehow it’s seems dead what do I do?...
  9. my xbox takes so long to load things even though its series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox takes so long to load things even though its series s: i cant load fortnite as when i turn it on it gets stuck on connecting screen and when i go in game aftrer 45 minutes it gets stuck loading in and out of the game like what the heck is this........
  10. How do I switch my Xbox series s from IPv4 to IPv6?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I switch my Xbox series s from IPv4 to IPv6?: My Xbox is set to IPv4 but I’m not sure how to switch to IPv6 217ba0e3-ac1f-4487-b486-456a8a78905c