Baldurs gate 3 just won’t work

Discus and support Baldurs gate 3 just won’t work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought baldurs gate 3 and it’s taken my money but it says that the game isn’t compatible and it won’t let me download or play it. Is there... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ILB222., Dec 27, 2023.

1. ILB222.
    ILB222. Guest

I recently bought baldurs gate 3 and it’s taken my money but it says that the game isn’t compatible and it won’t let me download or play it. Is there any way to fix it?

:)

ILB222., Dec 27, 2023
  2. Vanessaez Win User

Hello ILB222, my name is Vanessa, I am here to help you in any way I can.

I would like to ask you, are you trying to play Baldurs gate 3, from a console or from a PC?

If it is a console, tell me which one it is.

Besides that, from what I could get from researching your issue, I found out that the game is available for Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S and I couldn't find any more related information.

I'll be waiting your prompt response.

kind regards
    Vanessa.
  3. R4VER Win User

BALDUR'S GATE 3!!! PLEASE PINCH ME TO PROVE IT'S REAL!!!

Not only is baldurs gate 3 coming out but a double pack of baldurs gate enhanced and baldurs gate 2 dark alliance enhanced. I am looking forward to playing thrm all over again
  4. Conner Kelsay Win User

How to fix bg3

I forgot to also say, this is a problem on just baldurs gate 3, every other game I've tried works just fine
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Xbox s co op

I am sorry, but Baldur's Gate 3 does not have co-op on the Series S.

Overcooked 2 should work.
  6. JohnnyXeo Win User

Co-op games

Diablo 3, Castle Crashers, Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance.
Thema:

1. Baldurs gate 3 just won’t work - Similar Threads - Baldurs gate won’t

2. When will the Baldur's Gate 3 fix come to Insiders?

in XboX Insiders
    When will the Baldur's Gate 3 fix come to Insiders?: I'm not really sure how feature parity works in this kind of situation. I'm an Alpha Skip Ahead tester. I see that MS has released firmware to fix the BG3 save situation and it's available now....
  3. Issue with Xbox Series X Display (MW3 and Baldurs Gate 3)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with Xbox Series X Display (MW3 and Baldurs Gate 3): Hello, Today I started to boot up baldurs gate and mW3. When opening the game the TV screen flashed into a few colors and then froze without showing the xbox anymore. I have not had this issue in...
  4. How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?: I just got this game on Xbox and it has not been functioning correctly. I had about two hours of play time and multiple successful manual save files. However, after returning to play and loading...
  5. Baldur's Gate 3 won't load after a freeze and hard restart

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Baldur's Gate 3 won't load after a freeze and hard restart: [img] I was playing today and the game just locked up and I had to power down the system. Now when I start the game it looks like this. I powered down, Unplugged and now I am reinstalling the game...
  6. Baldurs Gate 3 Complete broken on Xbox series X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Baldurs Gate 3 Complete broken on Xbox series X.: I had about 40 hours on BG3. logged on today to play split screen local co-op with my boyfriend and my save was gone. That was frustrating enough, but we decided to suck it up and restart. Now, a...
  7. Baldurs gate 3 keeps crashing after the logo pops up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Baldurs gate 3 keeps crashing after the logo pops up: So I got Baldurs gate 3 for Christmas worked fine until yesterday when it started crashing after the logo popped up and I never made a larian account so there’s nothing to disconnect because I...
  8. Baldur gate 3 bugs and captures be carefull

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Baldur gate 3 bugs and captures be carefull: I paid 90 e deluxe edition and I cant play it. The save game is vanish with 30 hours gameplay.... Ufffffff. If you make a capture **** content, you can be banned for 1 year ,,ohhh my goddd,, where...
  9. Baldurs gate 3 problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Baldurs gate 3 problem: In Baldurs gate 3 on x box it keeps crushing after selecting difficulty. The save files are also lost but I know that is a bug responsible. The game is up to date so is the console. And it...
  10. Baldur’s Gate 3 won’t boot past the starting splash screen. It sits on a black screen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Baldur’s Gate 3 won’t boot past the starting splash screen. It sits on a black screen...: My wife and I had been playing together until I was told I was out of save space on my console. After this the game has refused to boot even though I have cleared out my saves, restarted my Xbox,...