Baldurs Gate 3 Complete broken on Xbox series X.

Discus and support Baldurs Gate 3 Complete broken on Xbox series X. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had about 40 hours on BG3. logged on today to play split screen local co-op with my boyfriend and my save was gone. That was frustrating enough, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by katnipkittydeen, Jan 7, 2024.

1. Baldurs Gate 3 Complete broken on Xbox series X.

I had about 40 hours on BG3. logged on today to play split screen local co-op with my boyfriend and my save was gone. That was frustrating enough, but we decided to suck it up and restart. Now, a second player is unable to join no matter how much we press "A" on the second controller. Maybe we can boot the game up and then a second player can join, so we hit "new game" select the balanced option, and the game crashes immediately, over and over again. The Xbox is not linked to a Larian account. What is going on??

:)

katnipkittydeen, Jan 7, 2024
  2. N81VxFUTURE Win User

I found out the problem, it’s a corrupted save file. To fix, you just have to delete your game data and the cloud data for Baldurs gate 3. This allowed me to create a new game with no more crashes :)
  3. N81VxFUTURE Win User

Following, my save data was deleted also and the game keeps crashing when I also try restarting a new game. I found out that on my other Xbox account the game does not crash when I start a new game however. My Xbox was not linked to Larian either.
  4. Jhonkito Win User

Hi Katnipkittydeen, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

Before we continue, I need to know more details so we can get the best possible troubleshooting for you.

-May I know what were the last changes/updates you made on your end before the problem occurred?
    -Do you receive any error messages?

If you're playing on Xbox, try the following to clear your cache:

Press and hold the power button on the front of your Xbox One until the console turns off.

Unplug the power cable from the back of the Xbox One.

Press and hold the power button on the front of your Xbox One several times.

Wait a minute and plug the power cord back in.

Wait another minute and then press the power button on your Xbox One to turn it back on.

Your cache should be clear at this point, allowing your Xbox One to function the way it used to.

I hope I've helped! Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any further concerns.

Note: Some of the information, which were gained from this answer, were received in a thread on the Microsoft forum by , and it seemed a good idea, to share this information with you. Source of information (credits to Yanyannnn):

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/f3177938-a1d0-4307-b55a-e00781893414

I hope the information I gave you has been useful, have a happy day.
  5. Sodangidni Win User

Baldurs Gate 3 isn't releasing

Hello, Whyumad. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Did you mean Baldurs Gate 3 instead of Blair Gate 3?

If that's correct, Baldurs Gate 3 can be played on both Xbox Series X and S.
    So if you're interested in purchasing the game, you can buy it by clicking below or looking for it in the Microsoft store:

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/baldurs-gate-3/9nd58lqtg09t

Furthermore, it is important to mention that according to the game developer, Local co-op is currently not supported on Xbox Series S.

I hope you find this answer helpful to your inquiry. However, I'll remain attentive to any other one you may have.

Regards,

Arturo.
  6. dempup Win User

Backward compat dark alliance

Time will tell which games will be backwards compatible on the Series X.

There is currently the Baldurs Gate (Enhanced Edition), containing both of the two original games remastered released on Xbox One.
Thema:

1. Baldurs Gate 3 Complete broken on Xbox series X. - Similar Threads - Baldurs Gate Complete

2. When will the Baldur's Gate 3 fix come to Insiders?

in XboX Insiders
    When will the Baldur's Gate 3 fix come to Insiders?: I'm not really sure how feature parity works in this kind of situation. I'm an Alpha Skip Ahead tester. I see that MS has released firmware to fix the BG3 save situation and it's available now....
  3. Issue with Xbox Series X Display (MW3 and Baldurs Gate 3)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with Xbox Series X Display (MW3 and Baldurs Gate 3): Hello, Today I started to boot up baldurs gate and mW3. When opening the game the TV screen flashed into a few colors and then froze without showing the xbox anymore. I have not had this issue in...
  4. How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?: I just got this game on Xbox and it has not been functioning correctly. I had about two hours of play time and multiple successful manual save files. However, after returning to play and loading...
  5. Baldur's Gate 3 won't load after a freeze and hard restart

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Baldur's Gate 3 won't load after a freeze and hard restart: [img] I was playing today and the game just locked up and I had to power down the system. Now when I start the game it looks like this. I powered down, Unplugged and now I am reinstalling the game...
  6. Baldurs gate 3 keeps crashing after the logo pops up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Baldurs gate 3 keeps crashing after the logo pops up: So I got Baldurs gate 3 for Christmas worked fine until yesterday when it started crashing after the logo popped up and I never made a larian account so there’s nothing to disconnect because I...
  7. Baldur gate 3 bugs and captures be carefull

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Baldur gate 3 bugs and captures be carefull: I paid 90 e deluxe edition and I cant play it. The save game is vanish with 30 hours gameplay.... Ufffffff. If you make a capture **** content, you can be banned for 1 year ,,ohhh my goddd,, where...
  8. Baldurs gate 3 problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Baldurs gate 3 problem: In Baldurs gate 3 on x box it keeps crushing after selecting difficulty. The save files are also lost but I know that is a bug responsible. The game is up to date so is the console. And it...
  9. Bans for sharing Baldur's Gate 3

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bans for sharing Baldur's Gate 3: Hey there... I have a question...as an article just popped up showing it's not only me anymore. I've got suspended a while ago for uploading gameclips from Baldur's Gate 3. I'm usually on xbox...
  10. I bought Baldur’s Gate 3, but it’s saying this game is not playable on this device. I have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Baldur’s Gate 3, but it’s saying this game is not playable on this device. I have...: Says not playable on this device. e63629d8-1fbe-49d1-ac9c-481e2ffaf773