Baldor's Gate 3 Different Issue - Other then Save

Discus and support Baldor's Gate 3 Different Issue - Other then Save in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I understand the save issue and have been affected by it. I still am having some fun exploring Act 1 and learning controls. However ... I received an... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by skotm, Dec 16, 2023.

1. skotm
    skotm Guest

I understand the save issue and have been affected by it. I still am having some fun exploring Act 1 and learning controls.

However ... I received an update yesterday 12/14. Since the BG3 update, I select a new game (no save) - and the mode I select crashes right back to the Xbox home screen. It shuts BG3 down; on home, you can't even select to quit it.

I deleted all saves on my HD, I reinstalled the game, same thing.

I cant even start the game at all anymore.

Is this also a known issue?

:)

skotm, Dec 16, 2023
  2. voteDC Win User

importing ME2 & my ME3 questions

If you were playing Mass Effect 2 with Ben Gates ddr then that save can only be imported to ME3 if you continue to use Ben Gates ddr. No other tag will be able to import that save as they are tied to the gamertag that created them.

-

To be honest I don't think the third game is as good as either Mass Effect 1 or 2. For me Mass Effect 3 is the weakest of the trilogy.
  3. Miłosz Gałązka Win User

baldurs gate 3 deleting saves

Update is already live and can be downloaded (18 GB).

See https://twitter.com/baldursgate3/status/1734209268612526260
  4. lewis mcdonald Win User

Baldurs gate 3 save gone

Is it possible the saves will be restored once it is fixed?
  5. darksamiri430 Win User

There are theories that it's a Microsoft cloud save issue, so its good that you made this post. I'm thinking about refunding if it doesn't get addressed soon.
  6. Talvish Win User

Didn't fix it unfortunately. I still lost saves today (after both game and OS patches).
Thema:

1. Baldor's Gate 3 Different Issue - Other then Save - Similar Threads - Baldor's Gate Different

2. When will the Baldur's Gate 3 fix come to Insiders?

in XboX Insiders
    When will the Baldur's Gate 3 fix come to Insiders?: I'm not really sure how feature parity works in this kind of situation. I'm an Alpha Skip Ahead tester. I see that MS has released firmware to fix the BG3 save situation and it's available now....
  3. Issue with Xbox Series X Display (MW3 and Baldurs Gate 3)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with Xbox Series X Display (MW3 and Baldurs Gate 3): Hello, Today I started to boot up baldurs gate and mW3. When opening the game the TV screen flashed into a few colors and then froze without showing the xbox anymore. I have not had this issue in...
  4. How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?: I just got this game on Xbox and it has not been functioning correctly. I had about two hours of play time and multiple successful manual save files. However, after returning to play and loading...
  5. Baldur's Gate 3 won't load after a freeze and hard restart

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Baldur's Gate 3 won't load after a freeze and hard restart: [img] I was playing today and the game just locked up and I had to power down the system. Now when I start the game it looks like this. I powered down, Unplugged and now I am reinstalling the game...
  6. Baldurs Gate 3 Complete broken on Xbox series X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Baldurs Gate 3 Complete broken on Xbox series X.: I had about 40 hours on BG3. logged on today to play split screen local co-op with my boyfriend and my save was gone. That was frustrating enough, but we decided to suck it up and restart. Now, a...
  7. Baldurs gate 3 keeps crashing after the logo pops up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Baldurs gate 3 keeps crashing after the logo pops up: So I got Baldurs gate 3 for Christmas worked fine until yesterday when it started crashing after the logo popped up and I never made a larian account so there’s nothing to disconnect because I...
  8. Baldur gate 3 bugs and captures be carefull

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Baldur gate 3 bugs and captures be carefull: I paid 90 e deluxe edition and I cant play it. The save game is vanish with 30 hours gameplay.... Ufffffff. If you make a capture **** content, you can be banned for 1 year ,,ohhh my goddd,, where...
  9. Baldurs gate 3 problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Baldurs gate 3 problem: In Baldurs gate 3 on x box it keeps crushing after selecting difficulty. The save files are also lost but I know that is a bug responsible. The game is up to date so is the console. And it...
  10. Can I get a refund for my copy of baulders gate 3

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get a refund for my copy of baulders gate 3: The save issue is a known issue with Baulders Gate 3 but I'm really just done with the game after my save has been deleted. It honestly doesn't matter I'm over the 14 days when I don't even have a...