Balance issues

Discus and support Balance issues in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I added money to my sons account. It shows two lots of £10 added in the transaction list when logged in on line and when viewed in the family app.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sarah Lomax, Jan 3, 2024.

1. Sarah Lomax
    Sarah Lomax Guest

Balance issues

I added money to my sons account. It shows two lots of £10 added in the transaction list when logged in on line and when viewed in the family app. However it only shows the £20 balance on line and not in the family app? Also my son couldn’t see the £20 on his Xbox series S console but was able to see it on his PC Xbox app and then spend it. It seems like something is wrong? Can anyone help as I cannot seem to find a way to speak to someone at MS.

:)

Sarah Lomax, Jan 3, 2024
  2. XBLRewards8 Win User

Balance Issue

Hello Lunchbox1198,

We only see one purchase on your account past that date on November 29th. That purchase was included with your November 5th purchase and awarded as your November payback.
  3. Jhonkito Win User

Balance issue

Hi Theo, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

I understand a little about the problem you are presenting, for this type of problem the best thing I can recommend is to contact support directly. since this has something to do with payments and billing. We cannot solve these types of problems here on the forum since we are only players like you who help each other with basic problems, we are not Microsoft employees.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

If you have any other questions, let me know, I will be attentive to continue helping you.
    Jhon
  4. Hoskayra Win User

Balance issues

Hello Sarah L, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I'm very sorry for the problem you're going through, with the intention of being able to help you I did an internal search on the Microsoft forum and found a post by Tomm_A. a moderator, where he mentions the steps to solve this problem:

It appears you are experiencing issues with your Microsoft balance not updating in the Xbox store. Let us help you by providing you with the necessary steps to help resolve the issue or direct you to the dedicated support team where you can get the best resolution to your concern.

To resolve this issue, you can try the following steps:

1. Change your payment option.

Find a game and click buy. When the following screen appears prompting you to click buy, you agree to the store's terms of sale. Don't buy the game, click on your Microsoft balance to change it. A list of payment options should then appear with your Microsoft balance showing the correct amount. Click on it and that should fix the problem. You may also have to do a hard reset of the console afterwards.

2. Check if there are any pending updates for your Xbox console. If there are, install them and try again.

3. Sign out of your Microsoft account on your Xbox console and sign in again.

If the issue persists, please contact our live support channel because they have the tool to check what is causing the issue and can fix it in real time so you can get back to purchasing from the Microsoft Store. Please use this link: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Information Source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/04cfac98-18eb-40c5-936d-bd8435740c76

You can also do this, add the game to the basket and check out, see if it works for you.

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  5. Christyna64 Win User

Wallet balance issue

There is tax on purchases. In my state it would be $4.99 + $.06 a dollar= $5.29.
  6. Puppy Fujo Win User

Wallet balance issue

Applicable taxes must also be paid.
Thema:

Balance issues

1. Balance issues - Similar Threads - Balance issues

2. Withdraw money frome Microsoft account balance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Withdraw money frome Microsoft account balance?: Recently got money for xbox and wanted to know if i can withdraw the money from it f4f6e7cd-00ee-4076-afcb-2adacd9779f2
  3. Suggestion | Left/Right Channel Balance

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suggestion | Left/Right Channel Balance: Hello, I have slight hearing loss and I was wondering/suggesting a Left/Right channel balance like there is on Windows. For a company that parades its forwardness towards people with...
  4. I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the forthnite game.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the forthnite game.: I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the 6044f4fc-6db5-4086-a8bb-d3dfb402a827
  5. Realistic Gaming Content and work life balance.

in XboX Insiders
    Realistic Gaming Content and work life balance.: I would be curious what first stage game testing and development looks like. I am a professional in the mental health field and like to game. My issue is that at the end of a work day I am...
  6. Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help: Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help 87b69d64-4874-4212-8664-2a07504ba6d2
  7. why cant i use microsoft account balance?

in XBoX on Windows
    why cant i use microsoft account balance?: I have a microsoft account balance and when i try to pay the remaining on my debit card it authorises a payment of the full amount rather than using my microsoft account balance. how do i fix this...
  8. Microsoft account balance not showing up on the Microsoft store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft account balance not showing up on the Microsoft store: I am trying to use my account balance to pre-order an Xbox game on the website and it is not showing up when I select a payment method. The game is only available to pre-order on the website, so I...
  9. My account balance is positive (and enough) but when I click to buy v-bucks it’s showing as...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account balance is positive (and enough) but when I click to buy v-bucks it’s showing as...: I’m trying to buy v-bucks for my son. The Microsoft account is showing £18.00 but when he goes to purchase it gives the option of buying with Microsoft balance of £3.01 …. How can I sort this...
  10. when does it charge when im using the microsoft account balance instead of my debit card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when does it charge when im using the microsoft account balance instead of my debit card?: Hello, I preordered a game that comes out on February 2 of this year, but the Microsoft account balance doesn't show a change, I preorder the game in November, I read that it charges immediately...