Balance gift card turkey

Discus and support Balance gift card turkey in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased a trukey balance gift card and i have it in my account and when i try to purchase something i got this error Change your Store region The... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlexGora1, Dec 29, 2023.

1. AlexGora1
    AlexGora1 Guest

Balance gift card turkey

I purchased a trukey balance gift card and i have it in my account and when i try to purchase something i got this error Change your Store region The region where your payment option is issued must match your Store region can u help?

:)

AlexGora1, Dec 29, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Balance gift card turkey

Hello, AlexGora1. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

However, I find it appropriate to ask some questions:

— Where are you physically located? Just your country.
    — From which authorized retailed did you purchase this gift card?
    — Is your Microsoft account region set to Turkey?
    — Does the balance cover the entire purchase, or you're trying to pay the difference with a credit/debit card?
    — Do you receive the same message when trying to purchase the desired content on Xbox.com/tr-tr

Furthermore, please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, order numbers, gamertags, etc.

As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

I'll look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. AlexGora1 Win User

Balance gift card turkey

i got a gift card from a firend from turkey i set my region to turkey but is not working and it covers the entire price. And the gift card is in my account but i cant spend it
  4. ngocphi Win User

Change your Store region purchases with Microsoft Account Balance

Are you physically in turkey or did you buy cards from.an online vendor to use the cheaper prices that won't work you need a valid payment option on file not just balance to confirm you are in turkey
  5. Willi2112Dilli Win User

TUR store.

Hello!

I tried to make a purchase from the console and using the website on my phone and PC. Unsuccessfully, the payment does not pass, although the balance allows. I already had the purchase of games using gift cards, everything was always successfully bought.
    Only I used another store and region, not Turkey.
  6. guyscools Win User

기프트 카드 잔액으로 인한 상품구매 (Purchase of goods due to gift card balance)

Microsoft 기 지원부에 문의하십시오.

지불을 처리 수 ​​없습니다.

Translation:

Please contact technical support.

Can not process payment

mcreloduxk6t + VRV.28

2018/12/23 - 04:21:22 UTC

I added an account using a Turkey gift card.

However, you can not purchase goods in Turkey with your account balance.

During the purchase, the purchase process will be terminated with the phrase 'Get Microsoft support.' I wonder why the purchase process is not complete. Help
Thema:

Balance gift card turkey

1. Balance gift card turkey - Similar Threads - Balance gift card

2. Withdraw money frome Microsoft account balance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Withdraw money frome Microsoft account balance?: Recently got money for xbox and wanted to know if i can withdraw the money from it f4f6e7cd-00ee-4076-afcb-2adacd9779f2
  3. Suggestion | Left/Right Channel Balance

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suggestion | Left/Right Channel Balance: Hello, I have slight hearing loss and I was wondering/suggesting a Left/Right channel balance like there is on Windows. For a company that parades its forwardness towards people with...
  4. I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the forthnite game.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the forthnite game.: I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the 6044f4fc-6db5-4086-a8bb-d3dfb402a827
  5. Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help: Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help 87b69d64-4874-4212-8664-2a07504ba6d2
  6. Unable to spend money which is in my Sons microsoft balance (upgrades from a gift card)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to spend money which is in my Sons microsoft balance (upgrades from a gift card): My son has 25 euro’s on his Microsoft balance, however, hè can’t spend it. As a parent, I had to allow his purchase. However this is only possible by transfering (additional) money. But as...
  7. I purchased a Shark Card using a Microsoft Gift Card & personal Visa card for balance...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a Shark Card using a Microsoft Gift Card & personal Visa card for balance...: I purchased a Shark Card using a Microsoft Gift Card & personal Visa card for balance owing, but apparently it was for an Xbox X/S series where I have an Xbox One S, So I can't get the GTA$$$$...
  8. How do I change Microsoft gift card balance currency?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change Microsoft gift card balance currency?: Hello, I have a 5 dollars microsoft gift card in cad. But I want the gift card currency to be changed since i wanna pay in USD. My settings region is in US, but how come my microsoft account...
  9. I redeemed 2 gift cards and don't see it in my balance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed 2 gift cards and don't see it in my balance: I redeemed a £50 and £20 gift card and don't see it in my balance I have proof of it being redeemed with no purchases from that point until now but yet it says there is no money in my balance?...
  10. Why can’t we use Microsoft account balance to purchase digital xbox gift card?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t we use Microsoft account balance to purchase digital xbox gift card?: My son was unable to purchase Vbucks on his Xbox console (previously he has had no issues). He was prompted to “ask a parent” for help. That sent an email to his father, who then used PayPal to...