Bad reputation. Why? How to fix it?

Discus and support Bad reputation. Why? How to fix it? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I spoke to this absolute dimwit of a "customer support" rep and she told me I was the first person to call in about the reputation issue. I was put on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ToxicLord WoL, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Kurva xbl
    Kurva xbl Guest

I spoke to this absolute dimwit of a "customer support" rep and she told me I was the first person to call in about the reputation issue. I was put on hold 3 times and she told me "the only way to fix the reputation is to play online games with other players"
    HOW DO I DO THAT IF I CAN'T MATCHMAKE.

anyhow Vanityyy I also have forza so perhaps if we just race on the nurburgring for hours at a stretch, perhaps over the course of 2-3 days, the rep will even off ? MSG me if you think it will work/ want to

Kurva xbl, Sep 24, 2014
  2. MDeezy707
    MDeezy707 Guest
    Xbox hates their customers, there is no support for this problem, the only option is to buy a new gamertag and lose everything youve paid for, or sell this crap and get a ps4. Xbox live is a huge failure and this problem is rediculous and unfair

MDeezy707, Oct 31, 2018
  3. Mr STALKDYA Win User

On XBOX ONE

Im in same boat ... attempted to get answers on how to bring up rep from AVOID ME status but to No Avail...no answer for XBLPET ... since I cant get into a MP game to build up REP I ask again what other ways are there to build up your REP?
  4. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

The new rep system is designed to weed out false reports, so they really do not count towards your rep rating. You could have your friends give you positive rep if they have not already done so, other then that just try to play fair and your rep will get
    better. The Enforcement team only deal with suspensions and bans, you will not receive an answer to any other questions. You could post in this section of the forums:
    http://xbox.uservoice.com/ to give opinions of the rep system or make suggestions on how to make it better or whatever.
  5. MDeezy707 Win User

Xbox hates their customers, there is no support for this problem, the only option is to buy a new gamertag and lose everything youve paid for, or sell this crap and get a ps4. Xbox live is a huge failure and this problem is rediculous and unfair
  6. Vanityyy Win User

I agree I only play forza.. and I have a great rep.. and now im avoided... ITS CRAP that I pay for all this and then I get *** because a group of *** slanders my name... I don't use a mic and all I do Is race.... and now I cant get into any servers...
    I just want to know how to fix this or I will sell this xbox one and ill never support Microsoft again... ill sell my windows phone, my windows surface pro tablet, and ill never support a company that doesn't support its clients... im 29 years old I am fortunate
    enough to have a 6 figure job. I didn't get there by being AVOIDED. All im looking for is answers and all I see is people like me wondering what the hell is going on...
  7. Kurva xbl Win User

Guys,

you aren't alone. I can't play BF4 or FIFA 15 and honestly I dont even HAVE A MIC!

I got the unsporting bad rep, I guess doing a goal celebration warrants such negative feedback; makes me wonder as to why EA even included it in the game. -_-

This system so FLAWED; if you have the dang avoid me red tape IT IS IMPOSSIBLE to improve it because mathcmaking doesn't EXIST at that point :'/
Thema:

1. Bad reputation. Why? How to fix it? - Similar Threads - Bad reputation Why

2. Xbox 360 turning off and saying it has bad ventilation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 turning off and saying it has bad ventilation: I tried to clean it out of dust and I have also moved it to an open place in my room to give it no blocked ventilation and a space that isnt confined but still after 10 mins it says that my Xbox...
  3. Why does the xbox web browser suck so god damn bad?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the xbox web browser suck so god damn bad?: I literally cant watch a 20 minute video without it constantly crashing and having to refresh ***Move from Microsoft Edge / Audio and video playback / Windows 10 ***...
  4. why is my xbox one s outputting bad graphics

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox one s outputting bad graphics: ive had my xbox one s for a few years. But when i moved i switched my xbox from my tv to my monitor. after this games run slow, for example forza horizon 5. it used to run at high graphics 1080p...
  5. Is The Xbox App Bad?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is The Xbox App Bad?: For PC the simple answer is yes & here's why. (from my own experience) (will include system specs as well at bottom) The PC Xbox App on Windows 10/11 is "slow". Yes this might sound quite broad,...
  6. Why is customer friendliness so bad when it comes to warranty cases?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is customer friendliness so bad when it comes to warranty cases?: I have an Xbox Elite 2 controller, my first, expensive controller, and I've been happy with it so far. Now the bumpers are starting to be faulty, the fault is already known. The controller is...
  7. why is my xbox running bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox running bad: i bought my series s a few years ago and for the past year it’s been running really bad like i don’t have a 120hz monitor. My monitor that i have right now is a 165hz so it is compatible with the...
  8. Xbox captures lagging real bad when playing in 1440P

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox captures lagging real bad when playing in 1440P: Some time ago i changed my display resolution to 1440P and the captures are lagging really bad I did a factory reset and i changed my capture resolution from 1080P to 720P hoping it would help...
  9. Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!: Nobody is talking about how the friends in games tab is completely gone now. I used this a lot to quickly see which friends were on what games and now my whole experience has been downgraded...
  10. "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.

in XboX Insiders
    "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.: This change provide NO extra information, functionality, engagement, or usefulness. It's just a duplicate of what is already on the left side of my screen and is completely superfluous. The only...