Bad reputation. Why? How to fix it?

Discus and support Bad reputation. Why? How to fix it? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello. As you already know, microsoft are usually thiefs... but now, I noticed they are unscrupulous. indeed, I play battlefiel 4 for some evenings... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ToxicLord WoL, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Bad reputation. Why? How to fix it?

hello. As you already know, microsoft are usually thiefs...

but now, I noticed they are unscrupulous.

indeed, I play battlefiel 4 for some evenings per week and I am a bit skilled. But as you know, there are a lot of jerks on xbox live. And many of those jerks avoided me and now I have the red rep!

So I can't play BF4 anymore because of them. I think it´s scandalous because there are no evidences, I pay a subsciption, a console, a game and a VIP pass,

When will ot go back to orange or green rep? Can I bring a lawsuite for this scandalous way of exclusion? Now I really regret to trust Microsoft again with the xbox one.

Is there a way to transfer my BF stats on PSN account? Yeah, I don't want to give money to Microsoft anymore if they keep on abusing with such practices!

I had the xbox, the xbox 360, and now this *** xbox one, and that´s how they treat clients?!

:)

ToxicLord WoL, Sep 19, 2014
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    False bad reputation, how to fix?

Remember it's just like in real life how you behave decides your reputation not your words

You can't wave a magic Wand and fix a bad reputation in real life or online it's your behaviour that can fix it

Win good not badly

ngocphi, Sep 19, 2014
  3. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    False bad reputation, how to fix?

And dispute what you think the system does check

If all 4 or 8 people say you are a bad Playeraybe the isue isn't them its you

ngocphi, Sep 19, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

You can click the link below to read up on how the reputation system works.

news.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-leveling-up-reputation

It does adjust for false reports from people though. This means that a lot of reports are investigated.

After that you can check the enforcement page to see what actions have been taken against your account and what you would need to do about it.

http://enforcement.xbox.com/

onyxishere, Sep 19, 2014
  5. Thanks for the link. It confirms what I said: people are just bad players. I was rated 56 times as an unsport player and 12 times as a cheater. This means that only jealous people rated me. If I dont play at all for few weeks, will it improve? Because I
    can't play online anymore so I can't improve my rep stats...

The "investigations" are a bad lie! Microsoft are so stupid to trust other player to exclude people.

ToxicLord WoL, Sep 20, 2014
  6. Hey there buddy, I'm experiencing the same issue. Thankfully it's nice to know that I'm not alone. I can't seem to find any sessions with other players because there aren't many other players with red reputations on Titanfall or Forza 5.

I was reported 25 times for unsporting behavior and 8 times for cheating. Cheating?! I'm not even sure how that's possible on any of the games I'm currently playing. Furthermore, I was reported for my gamertag. What on earth is wrong with the gamertag "Mechanic".
    Someone care to explain?

I hope I can somehow address this reputation issue. I don't wish to be stuck here for eternity, because right now I can't seem to find anyone else online to play with. I find myself just watching Netflix for a couple of hours to pass the time. This blows.

Mechanic-1188AFD8-0713-42BD-9844-18670FC59249, Sep 20, 2014
  7. I was reported 2 for unsporting, 4 for cheating and 14 for voice chat over 6-months. If that is all it takes to get "avoid me", at least 20% of the community is should be under "avoid me".

SUPREME LOSIGOD, Sep 20, 2014
  8. Bad reputation. Why? How to fix it?

On top of that, I don't quite understand how we can be considered 'cheaters'. I have yet to come across/experience any cheating going on in any of the games I have been playing.

Mechanic-1188AFD8-0713-42BD-9844-18670FC59249, Sep 20, 2014
  9. I have considered switching over to a PS4 on a couple of occasions, but I would be afraid of not being able to keep in contact with my Xbox buddies and whatnot. I suppose I'll have to wait it out and see what else can be done to resolve this reputation issue.
    I'm online now and cannot connect to any of my friends.

I posted a topic within the Enforcement Team forum section but have yet to receive a response. It's been two days since I posted it as well. I'm usually very patient, but this is unbelievable. What a wasted weekend...

Mechanic-1188AFD8-0713-42BD-9844-18670FC59249, Sep 21, 2014
  10. oOUTSIDERo62
    oOUTSIDERo62 Guest
    The new rep system is designed to weed out false reports, so they really do not count towards your rep rating. You could have your friends give you positive rep if they have not already done so, other then that just try to play fair and your rep will get
    better. The Enforcement team only deal with suspensions and bans, you will not receive an answer to any other questions. You could post in this section of the forums:
    Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice to give opinions of the rep system or make suggestions on how to make it better or whatever.

oOUTSIDERo62, Sep 21, 2014
  11. LOL!

That´s what they say! So they consider that i'm really a cheater and an unsporting player!

You can't rate a player positively. So when you are a good/skilled player, you just have to open your mouth and eat all the bad players' ratings!

They just lie! There isn't any control on the rep ratings, it´s a fake or it doesn't work!

ToxicLord WoL, Sep 21, 2014
  12. Mechanic: if we can't play anymore, we won't have the choice. Sony is our only hope to play again video games online!

Can you feel microsoft in your ***? You paid at least 600$ for it ^^

ToxicLord WoL, Sep 21, 2014
  13. Mr STALKDYA
    Mr STALKDYA Guest

On XBOX ONE

Im in same boat ... attempted to get answers on how to bring up rep from AVOID ME status but to No Avail...no answer for XBLPET ... since I cant get into a MP game to build up REP I ask again what other ways are there to build up your REP?

Mr STALKDYA, Sep 23, 2014
  14. Kurva xbl
    Kurva xbl Guest
    Guys,

you aren't alone. I can't play BF4 or FIFA 15 and honestly I dont even HAVE A MIC!

I got the unsporting bad rep, I guess doing a goal celebration warrants such negative feedback; makes me wonder as to why EA even included it in the game. -_-

This system so FLAWED; if you have the dang avoid me red tape IT IS IMPOSSIBLE to improve it because mathcmaking doesn't EXIST at that point :'/

Kurva xbl, Sep 23, 2014
  15. Vanityyy
    Vanityyy Guest
    I agree I only play forza.. and I have a great rep.. and now im avoided... ITS CRAP that I pay for all this and then I get *** because a group of *** slanders my name... I don't use a mic and all I do Is race.... and now I cant get into any servers...
    I just want to know how to fix this or I will sell this xbox one and ill never support Microsoft again... ill sell my windows phone, my windows surface pro tablet, and ill never support a company that doesn't support its clients... im 29 years old I am fortunate
    enough to have a 6 figure job. I didn't get there by being AVOIDED. All im looking for is answers and all I see is people like me wondering what the hell is going on...

Vanityyy, Sep 24, 2014
Thema:

1. Bad reputation. Why? How to fix it? - Similar Threads - Bad reputation Why

2. Xbox 360 turning off and saying it has bad ventilation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 turning off and saying it has bad ventilation: I tried to clean it out of dust and I have also moved it to an open place in my room to give it no blocked ventilation and a space that isnt confined but still after 10 mins it says that my Xbox...
  3. Why does the xbox web browser suck so god damn bad?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the xbox web browser suck so god damn bad?: I literally cant watch a 20 minute video without it constantly crashing and having to refresh ***Move from Microsoft Edge / Audio and video playback / Windows 10 ***...
  4. why is my xbox one s outputting bad graphics

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox one s outputting bad graphics: ive had my xbox one s for a few years. But when i moved i switched my xbox from my tv to my monitor. after this games run slow, for example forza horizon 5. it used to run at high graphics 1080p...
  5. Is The Xbox App Bad?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is The Xbox App Bad?: For PC the simple answer is yes & here's why. (from my own experience) (will include system specs as well at bottom) The PC Xbox App on Windows 10/11 is "slow". Yes this might sound quite broad,...
  6. Why is customer friendliness so bad when it comes to warranty cases?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is customer friendliness so bad when it comes to warranty cases?: I have an Xbox Elite 2 controller, my first, expensive controller, and I've been happy with it so far. Now the bumpers are starting to be faulty, the fault is already known. The controller is...
  7. why is my xbox running bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox running bad: i bought my series s a few years ago and for the past year it’s been running really bad like i don’t have a 120hz monitor. My monitor that i have right now is a 165hz so it is compatible with the...
  8. Xbox captures lagging real bad when playing in 1440P

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox captures lagging real bad when playing in 1440P: Some time ago i changed my display resolution to 1440P and the captures are lagging really bad I did a factory reset and i changed my capture resolution from 1080P to 720P hoping it would help...
  9. Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!: Nobody is talking about how the friends in games tab is completely gone now. I used this a lot to quickly see which friends were on what games and now my whole experience has been downgraded...
  10. "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.

in XboX Insiders
    "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.: This change provide NO extra information, functionality, engagement, or usefulness. It's just a duplicate of what is already on the left side of my screen and is completely superfluous. The only...