Bad Ping but I have good internet

Discus and support Bad Ping but I have good internet in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; For some reason whenever I play I am always on about 200 ping when on the correct servers any other device does not experience problems except my Xbox... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Caixole, Sep 10, 2020.

1. /u/Caixole
    /u/Caixole Guest

For some reason whenever I play I am always on about 200 ping when on the correct servers any other device does not experience problems except my Xbox , any idea how to fix the problem?

submitted by /u/Caixole
    [link] [comments]

/u/Caixole, Sep 10, 2020
  2. Nightsfalls Win User

xbox live ***

this is what my internet is right atm 15 ping download speed 25.70 mbps and upload speed 0.52 mbps

and is it good or bad
  3. Cabooty02 Win User

The Division and Internet

Sat internet has high ping so your latency will be pretty bad for the most part I used to have sat internet, and let me tell it can get pretty bad.
  4. Neg NCIC Win User

When did this get so Laggy?

My ping is 10. Is that good bad or indifferent?
  5. xl REP3NT lx Win User

takes a long time to download?

I know my internet is bad but can you help me out

- PING 42ms

-download 4.58 Mbps

-Upload 0.63 Mbps

how bad is this?
  6. Irixion Win User

Low Ping Signal and Constant Lagging

Low ping = good.

The 'bar' is not ping, it's the general quality of your internet connection, and a latency timer. The higher the latency, the higher the ping, the worse the connection is, the lower the bar will go. I'd do a speed test on an internet browser to see if it's
    your internet connection or not.
Thema:

1. Bad Ping but I have good internet - Similar Threads - Bad Ping internet

2. Xbox X Upload speed slow and bad ping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X Upload speed slow and bad ping: Hi all, I have a Xbox Series X and having issues with remote play due to the following network connection status Download: 1015.9 Mbps Upload: 7.68 Mbps (can't get it over 8) Pocket loss: 0%...
  3. Really bad Download speed and ping

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Really bad Download speed and ping: Really bad Download speed and ping (only on xbox) I thought this was a problem with my internet. I got new modem/routers (3) and then finally was told my my internet to get their router/modem....
  4. Only getting half my download speed and bad ping through ethernet (xbox one)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only getting half my download speed and bad ping through ethernet (xbox one): So recently i've only been getting half my download speed and 40+ms ping when doing the speed test on xbox which is really effecting my gameplay. When i do a speed test on my PC which is run...
  5. : Good download and upload but bad ping

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Good download and upload but bad ping: : Good download and upload but bad ping Lately ive been having ping issues and i have no idea why i have around 300 download mbps and 30 upload but for some reason i have around 70-80 latency does...
  6. Good Ping but bad download speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Good Ping but bad download speed: I can play games fine with my regular ping, but recently my download speed slowed down a lot. When ever I try to update/ download a game, the speed goes to 1 Mb. We have multiple xboxs, and the...
  7. Bad Stutter and Ping on Newest Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bad Stutter and Ping on Newest Xbox One: A few days ago, I purchased a second Xbox One. The 500 g $190 white one on sale. When I use the new one to play Overwatch, I get horrific skipping of the other players. The environment and my...
  8. Titanfall, Bad Ping on Brazil.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall, Bad Ping on Brazil.: Hello MS and Friends, i come here to talk about my ping connection i live in Brazil and my ping whith Brazlian server is 245ms, i have 10mb conection and other PC games whith Brazilian servers my...
  9. HIGH PING AND BAD LAG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HIGH PING AND BAD LAG: Hi all new here just got a xbox 360 from a friend so trying to play black ops 2 but I got so much lag in the game its unplayable I am on shaw high speed 50 down and 3 up win I run speedtest.net...
  10. Very bad ping on call of duty advanced warfare

in XBoX on Consoles
    Very bad ping on call of duty advanced warfare: Hi for the past 2 days i have been getting very very bad lag so bad that it is unplayable please help thanks df9da9cf-dd4f-4732-8e88-71c9a32ddaf1