Bad help from microsoft in getting my controller fixed.

Discus and support Bad help from microsoft in getting my controller fixed. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have spent from 11.30 mountain time trying to get microsoft to get my controller fixed. That I just got on Saturday from game stop which was the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by trollkiller-8141EC13-FD43-4736-B365-2B4C7A44940A, Oct 12, 2016.

1. Bad help from microsoft in getting my controller fixed.

I have spent from 11.30 mountain time trying to get microsoft to get my controller fixed. That I just got on Saturday from game stop which was the gears of war 4 console bundle. So I spent over 460 bucks. To replace my console and controller. I love the
    console but what use is it when the controller won't take me to the home page?

:)

trollkiller-8141EC13-FD43-4736-B365-2B4C7A44940A, Oct 12, 2016
  2. Only1Nexus
    Only1Nexus Guest
    Xbox One Controller Drifting Up

My original controller stopped working all together. So i bought the titanfall controller it has the drift up. I put it to the side and bought the call of duty controller as of last night it has started the drift up.all the controllers are the offical Microsoft
    licensed controllers. The hard reset has not fixed my issue. Now we as coustomers demand an explination and a way of getting items fixed or replaced. Please help the Xbox one become great and help your customers with getting fixed or replaced controllers.

Only1Nexus, Oct 12, 2016
  3. Surreal Faux
    Surreal Faux Guest
    Help with Xbox One Elite Controller right thumb stick drifting upward during game play.

They should offer a repair option for remotes, I"m willing to pay for my controller to be fixed.

Figures no rep from microsoft has responded to my post.

Surreal Faux, Oct 12, 2016
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

If you just bought it on Saturday and it is not working I would take the whole package back and exchange it for a new one. You should not have to wait to get it replaced/repaired.

Good Luck!!

{Parity}, Oct 12, 2016
  5. {Parity} Win User

If you just bought it on Saturday and it is not working I would take the whole package back and exchange it for a new one. You should not have to wait to get it replaced/repaired.

Good Luck!!
  6. Ullas H Win User

Every Xbox controller I own ends up having a disfunctional right bumper button, sometimes within 3 months of getting the controller

Cliff,

I purchased all of my controllers from Microsoft. That is why I am asking on the forums for help. Since my controllers are out of warranty, is there any way to get them fixed?
  7. Hani Daher Win User

Sent a controller with drift in order to be fixed and in return i got same controller with same problem

Real world:

Step 1: is controller bad: yes

Step 2: replace or fix controller

Step 3: send back new or fixed controller.

Microsoft germany:

Step 1: is controller bad: yes

Step 2: repackage and send back controller 😂😂
  8. Ryan0602 Win User

Controller issues

I have other controllers that work just fine. It is a Microsoft controller. Unfortunately I do not have a play and charge cord. If the issue is a bad controller is there a way to get it fixed and if so about how much would it cost?
  9. Only1Nexus Win User

Xbox One Controller Drifting Up

My original controller stopped working all together. So i bought the titanfall controller it has the drift up. I put it to the side and bought the call of duty controller as of last night it has started the drift up.all the controllers are the offical Microsoft
    licensed controllers. The hard reset has not fixed my issue. Now we as coustomers demand an explination and a way of getting items fixed or replaced. Please help the Xbox one become great and help your customers with getting fixed or replaced controllers.
Thema:

1. Bad help from microsoft in getting my controller fixed. - Similar Threads - Bad help microsoft

2. Please help. I have been wrongly acussed of bad language which had resulted in a 1 year ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help. I have been wrongly acussed of bad language which had resulted in a 1 year ban: My account was stolen and the guy decided to swear and report my account. I ws ban for a year please someone help 501867b0-87c2-495f-952a-51d787b097c5
  3. My nba 2K24 won’t work I need it to work badly please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My nba 2K24 won’t work I need it to work badly please help.: I have a disc game for nba 2K24 for my Xbox one there was no problems yes I made sure it was the right version.But it wouldn’t pop up on the installation. I did research that said I needed a...
  4. I need help,is xbox always this bad?

in XboX Insiders
    I need help,is xbox always this bad?: so i am having this issue recently where i have just gotten this brand new xbox series s and i cannot add a new account to it. Every time i press add new it buffers for a while and takes me back...
  5. When I try and put myself online it says online status unknown I need help badly

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I try and put myself online it says online status unknown I need help badly: When I try and put myself online it says online status unknown I need help bdf7860c-8e77-4787-aed6-06824999754d
  6. Bad image and no sound. Please help!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bad image and no sound. Please help!!: Hello, my console started working really bad today. I have no sound and the image is as seen below. I tried different cables and solutions but nothing seems to work. Any help please??? Should I...
  7. Help my account got hacked (sorry for my bad english)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help my account got hacked (sorry for my bad english): Today I checked to my old account, i haven't use it for some month, the default email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and later i checked my account is changed...
  8. xbox hd bad please help xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    xbox hd bad please help xbox one: xbox hd bad my hd, stopped working, I put another, but no OSU works to climb system, I'm with xbox stopped more than 1 mes, who can help please help submitted by /u/Expensive_Music8761 [link]...
  9. One bad website won't leave Microsoft Edge, help me!

in XBoX on Consoles
    One bad website won't leave Microsoft Edge, help me!: bad website I shouldn't have gone on, keeps appearing in my suggestions, and saying i went visited it in my history just minutes before even entering the app. I've tried deleting it off the...
  10. Microsoft: need help bad !!!

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft: need help bad !!!: Microsoft (Routers): need help bad !!! Well guys a while back i created a family account but now i don't remember the email and password can someone help me get it back somehow because i'm trying...