Bad Graphic Quality from 360 to Computer Monitor

Discus and support Bad Graphic Quality from 360 to Computer Monitor in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I recently moved my Xbox 360 from my entertainment center to my office and hooked it up to a computer monitor. My monitor is the ASUS VS247H-P -... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NotEvenWill, Oct 19, 2014.

1. NotEvenWill
    NotEvenWill Guest

So I recently moved my Xbox 360 from my entertainment center to my office and hooked it up to a computer monitor. My monitor is the ASUS VS247H-P
    - 23.6" LED-backlit LCD Monitor
    . I am connecting it via HDMI, just like with my TV.

The graphics are noticeably poor, it's almost fuzzy or cloudy. It looks below standard def. It looks this way on the home-screen and in every game I tried. I searched for a solution, but couldn't find any. If you need to know anything else, let me know.

Thanks guys.

:)

NotEvenWill, Oct 19, 2014
  2. Falkon(2)
    Falkon(2) Guest
    Streaming

[quote user="BeAr GrYlLs 619"]

Hey guys im in need of some advice if anyone can provide it. For the last two years or so i've been streaming videos from my computer to my xbox and im sick of it. The quality is bad and the audio video sync is usually off. Is there anything I can buy that
    can do the same thing the 360 can do but better? I just want to be able to watch videos from my computer on my tv. If my computer had an HDMI port it would solve the problem but its an old computer.

[/quote]Is the quality different when watching the same media on the PC instead of streamed to the Xbox? I stream video to my Xbox from my PC occasionally and the quality is always a bit better as my HDTV performs better than my PC monitor.

Also, what software are you using to stream your media to the Xbox?

Falkon(2), Oct 19, 2014
  3. Elohmn
    Elohmn Guest
    RYSE Son Of Rome STUTTER

Only playing through about halfway (mostly I find the Game utterly boring) I have never once noticed any drop in quality of Frame Rate or Graphic fidelity. It remains very consistent and solid from what I have seen.

Too bad its just a really bad Game.

Elohmn, Oct 19, 2014
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

can you give us some more information?

What are the display settings set to on the xbox 360 console?

Are they set to the maximum available resolution?

5. NotEvenWill
    NotEvenWill Guest
    Yes, it is set to 1080p, which is the optimal resolution. I've tried all of the settings, it still looks fuzzy.

NotEvenWill, Oct 20, 2014
  6. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
    Can you try a different HDMI cable to see what happens and what happens when connecting it to the TV again?

7. WPAK Win User

Can you try a different HDMI cable to see what happens and what happens when connecting it to the TV again?
  8. NotEvenWill Win User

Yes, it is set to 1080p, which is the optimal resolution. I've tried all of the settings, it still looks fuzzy.
  9. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

can you give us some more information?

What are the display settings set to on the xbox 360 console?

Are they set to the maximum available resolution?
  10. Falkon(2) Win User

Streaming

[quote user="BeAr GrYlLs 619"]

Hey guys im in need of some advice if anyone can provide it. For the last two years or so i've been streaming videos from my computer to my xbox and im sick of it. The quality is bad and the audio video sync is usually off. Is there anything I can buy that
    can do the same thing the 360 can do but better? I just want to be able to watch videos from my computer on my tv. If my computer had an HDMI port it would solve the problem but its an old computer.

[/quote]Is the quality different when watching the same media on the PC instead of streamed to the Xbox? I stream video to my Xbox from my PC occasionally and the quality is always a bit better as my HDTV performs better than my PC monitor.

Also, what software are you using to stream your media to the Xbox?
  11. SandM1tch Win User

New Monitor (Gaming)

I don't have many suggestions when it comes to computer monitors, but Asus, NEC, Acer, LG, Samsung, and BenQ are some quality monitor brands when it comes to gaming. That BenQ is good enough for your uses because the Xbox 360 can't output 120 frames to fit
    into a 3D monitor's 120hz field (most of the time locked at 30fps as you know, except for CoD games are less intensive arcade games) and you need a beefy graphics card to constantly run a computer game to enjoy the benefit of smooth and low-lag 120hz.

-

120hz monitors are about double that price of the BenQ you're looking at, so I'd say buy it because that seems like a great deal for quality. Just make sure to turn off that Black eQualizer setting because that sounds like a Dynamic Contrast feature found
    on many displays (makes things look milky and overcontrasted).
Thema:

1. Bad Graphic Quality from 360 to Computer Monitor - Similar Threads - Bad Graphic Quality

2. Xbox 360 turning off and saying it has bad ventilation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 turning off and saying it has bad ventilation: I tried to clean it out of dust and I have also moved it to an open place in my room to give it no blocked ventilation and a space that isnt confined but still after 10 mins it says that my Xbox...
  3. Why does the xbox web browser suck so god damn bad?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the xbox web browser suck so god damn bad?: I literally cant watch a 20 minute video without it constantly crashing and having to refresh ***Move from Microsoft Edge / Audio and video playback / Windows 10 ***...
  4. why is my xbox one s outputting bad graphics

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox one s outputting bad graphics: ive had my xbox one s for a few years. But when i moved i switched my xbox from my tv to my monitor. after this games run slow, for example forza horizon 5. it used to run at high graphics 1080p...
  5. Is The Xbox App Bad?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is The Xbox App Bad?: For PC the simple answer is yes & here's why. (from my own experience) (will include system specs as well at bottom) The PC Xbox App on Windows 10/11 is "slow". Yes this might sound quite broad,...
  6. Graphics become bad when I get in a game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Graphics become bad when I get in a game.: My game looks fine but as soon as I get into a game of Rainbow Six Siege the graphics become very bad and the same as Xbox one graphics. I own a ps5 and there is a huge difference. Please help?...
  7. Why are my graphics so bad on cloud play

in XboX Insiders
    Why are my graphics so bad on cloud play: I wanted to play starfield but it’s almost unplayable because the graphics are so bad is there a fix? (my Wi-Fi is pretty trash) submitted by /u/Error9384 [link] [comments]
  8. Why do my Xbox one s all digital graphics look so bad?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do my Xbox one s all digital graphics look so bad?: My Xbox one s graphics look terrible now on every single game. My Xbox is always in standby mode and when ever I played a game I never closed it then I turn off my Xbox because when I turn it on I...
  9. Very bad roblox (xbox) graphical issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Very bad roblox (xbox) graphical issues.: Hello, recently my xbox roblox has been experiencing some major graphical issues, this appears to happen with most of the games, and also my friends have mentioned there experience with this too,...
  10. Bad graphic performance on Xbox game App

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bad graphic performance on Xbox game App: Hello, I am currently experiencing a very strange issue when playing Xbox games on my laptop. More in detail, when I play on the Xbox game App the graphic is awful, whilst everything's fine when...