Bad eyesight - hit new game button by mistake.

Discus and support Bad eyesight - hit new game button by mistake. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am 71 years old, presently using a walker and wheelchair. I am near sighted and have a 17.3 lap top and use the + to enlarge my screen. I play the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by VirginiaSteigerwalt, May 20, 2018.

1. Bad eyesight - hit new game button by mistake.

I am 71 years old, presently using a walker and wheelchair. I am near sighted and have a 17.3 lap top and use the + to enlarge my screen. I play the hardest games and have a 98% win record. When I hit the wrong button on the screen it tells me game over.
    I cannot back up or correct the mistake. I have done this several times in the last 5 years and can't break into the 99% by my mistakes. This drives me crazy. Without any recourse to fix the mistake and continue is disheartening. So, as of today, I have
    lost my ability to cope with this problem and will not be able to enjoy this game.

:)

VirginiaSteigerwalt, May 20, 2018
  2. (NEW) Minecraft mineplex accounts

In the new minecraft, they’ve added the minigame multiplayer. Before you start u are given an option to add your mineplex account, the option is permanent to add it or not. You can either say yes and type it in, or no and automatically start a new one. What
    if u hit the wrong button by mistake and it becomes permanent, what if u meant to hit yes but hit no by mistake?! You gotta start all over again! Mojang and Microsoft should add a Mineplex sign in, Andy out function!!

RevalrousHail66, May 20, 2018
  3. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    How did it feel the first time you hold a 360 controller after the Original Xbox controller?

I must have bad memory because I always thought the black/white buttons were above the normal buttons. The Duke wasn't bad, but the 360 controller is the best I have ever used. If there was just one extra button below the
    A button that would be awesome. It would have to be far enough away that you wouldn't hit it by mistake, but not too far away that it would be awkward to easily press it.

brandiesel1, May 20, 2018
  4. Arkham99 Win User

On which platform are you buying the game?

It's a laptop and I have bad eyesight...:)
  5. Queen x HunT3r Win User

Science Says Video Games Are Good For Your Eyes.

I never play video games without my glasses since I already have bad eyesight.
  6. mataus30 Win User

Is the game to bright to anyone.

Yep me too i thought it was my eyesight getting bad.
  7. brandiesel1 Win User

How did it feel the first time you hold a 360 controller after the Original Xbox controller?

I must have bad memory because I always thought the black/white buttons were above the normal buttons. The Duke wasn't bad, but the 360 controller is the best I have ever used. If there was just one extra button below the
    A button that would be awesome. It would have to be far enough away that you wouldn't hit it by mistake, but not too far away that it would be awkward to easily press it.
  8. o Carano o Win User

New Forums?

[quote user="CREME EGG 88"]

I really don't get why everyone is complaining about the old forums. They were all jumbled and it was hard to navigate now it's 20 times easier. Anyone that is confused or lost must be really lazy or have bad eyesight.

Also with Lout's dark theme I am even happier with the new forums much appreciation for that guy :)

[/quote]

With the size of each box containing each thread title, I actually think they are made for people with bad eyesight! They're ridiculously big, and everything looks terrible.
Thema:

Bad eyesight - hit new game button by mistake.

1. Bad eyesight - hit new game button by mistake. - Similar Threads - Bad eyesight hit

2. Xbox 360 turning off and saying it has bad ventilation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 turning off and saying it has bad ventilation: I tried to clean it out of dust and I have also moved it to an open place in my room to give it no blocked ventilation and a space that isnt confined but still after 10 mins it says that my Xbox...
  3. Why does the xbox web browser suck so god damn bad?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the xbox web browser suck so god damn bad?: I literally cant watch a 20 minute video without it constantly crashing and having to refresh ***Move from Microsoft Edge / Audio and video playback / Windows 10 ***...
  4. why is my xbox one s outputting bad graphics

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox one s outputting bad graphics: ive had my xbox one s for a few years. But when i moved i switched my xbox from my tv to my monitor. after this games run slow, for example forza horizon 5. it used to run at high graphics 1080p...
  5. Is The Xbox App Bad?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is The Xbox App Bad?: For PC the simple answer is yes & here's why. (from my own experience) (will include system specs as well at bottom) The PC Xbox App on Windows 10/11 is "slow". Yes this might sound quite broad,...
  6. Why is customer friendliness so bad when it comes to warranty cases?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is customer friendliness so bad when it comes to warranty cases?: I have an Xbox Elite 2 controller, my first, expensive controller, and I've been happy with it so far. Now the bumpers are starting to be faulty, the fault is already known. The controller is...
  7. why is my xbox running bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox running bad: i bought my series s a few years ago and for the past year it’s been running really bad like i don’t have a 120hz monitor. My monitor that i have right now is a 165hz so it is compatible with the...
  8. Xbox captures lagging real bad when playing in 1440P

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox captures lagging real bad when playing in 1440P: Some time ago i changed my display resolution to 1440P and the captures are lagging really bad I did a factory reset and i changed my capture resolution from 1080P to 720P hoping it would help...
  9. Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!: Nobody is talking about how the friends in games tab is completely gone now. I used this a lot to quickly see which friends were on what games and now my whole experience has been downgraded...
  10. "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.

in XboX Insiders
    "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.: This change provide NO extra information, functionality, engagement, or usefulness. It's just a duplicate of what is already on the left side of my screen and is completely superfluous. The only...