Backwards compatibility not working 0x8082000c

Discus and support Backwards compatibility not working 0x8082000c in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since a recent update in the last few months my Xbox One S no longer can read any xbox 360 discs that previously worked. I have tried Dead Space 1/2,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jacob227, Nov 30, 2021.

1. Jacob227
    Jacob227 Guest

Since a recent update in the last few months my Xbox One S no longer can read any xbox 360 discs that previously worked.

I have tried Dead Space 1/2, Gears of War 1/2/3 and Ninja Gaiden 2 all were previously installed and working but now when I try to put the disc in it says "This game cannot be played here"

I have tried all suggestions online including restarting the console, soft reset and now a hard factory reset. And it still has the same issue. I'm now unable to play any physical 360 games that I own on the Xbox One S

I have also already tested the disc drive to see if that's the problem and it plays xbox one games fine, DVD's and Blurays fine as well. So it is only Xbox 360 games that do not work.

:)

Jacob227, Nov 30, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: