Backwards compatibility issues can't sign into 360 profile!!

Discus and support Backwards compatibility issues can't sign into 360 profile!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Basically, I can access my 360 games, but for whatever reason it's not recognizing my profile when I open the game. It asks me to download my profile,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Benjani815, Nov 27, 2015.

1. Benjani815
    Benjani815 Guest

Basically, I can access my 360 games, but for whatever reason it's not recognizing my profile when I open the game. It asks me to download my profile, then says it can't sign into Xbox Live, then sends me to the Xbox One's test connection screen after
    the last prompt. I've spoken to Xbox support but they only talk me through the basic trouble shooting ideas that I've already tried. Anybody else having the same issue or anyone actually found a solution?

:)

Benjani815, Nov 27, 2015
  2. Menphiste
    Menphiste Guest
    Can't sign into/download profiles for my backwards compatible 360 games on my XB1

Can't sign into/download profiles for my backwards compatible 360 games on my XB1

Menphiste, Nov 27, 2015
  3. StuartATrueRed, Nov 27, 2015
  4. Mr Boozyhead
    Mr Boozyhead Guest

Have you tried resetting your Xbox ?

Mr Boozyhead, Nov 27, 2015
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Why isn’t my Xbox Live working on a Backwards Compatibility game

Sometimes when launching a backward compatible game on the Xbox One, it will launch without logging you into Xbox Live for the Xbox 360. Usually a redownload of your Xbox 360 profile will do the trick. Just launch a backward compatible game, bring up the
    guide by pressing both the menu & view button at the same time, then press X to sign in, and scroll down to download your profile again. Hopefully that will fix your issue.
  6. SPS-40B1869D-52C4-42 Win User

How do you create a save file for a backwards compatible game without using an existing save from an Xbox 360 on the cloud?

xCdr Shepard,

This often applies when your profile is signed into Xbox One but not the Xbox 360 emulation used to play backwards compatible titles. When launching a backwards compatible title such as Borderlands, make sure you press the Menu and View buttons at the same
    time to bring up the 360 Guide. If it notes "Connect to Xbox Live", then your profile is not properly signed in and will not record game saves.

Hope this helps!

Blitz
  7. XBF Crystal P Win User

cambio gamertag xbox one [Translation - Xbox one gamertag change]

Hi there Antonio,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with signing into backwards compatible games. I recommend to try:

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  8. LuBulegend92 Win User

Dead Space achievements aren't showing up

After that, I try to play Alan Wake and I still can't connect to live to download my profile. Is the 360 Backward Compatibility broken?
  9. Smwutches Win User

Rayman 3 won't work

It can't be played on the 360. It's not backwards compatible.
Thema:

1. Backwards compatibility issues can't sign into 360 profile!! - Similar Threads - Backwards compatibility issues

2. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  3. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  4. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  5. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?: When I try to play my Xbox 360 games on my new Xbox series S I can’t! A message pops up saying “Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot your connection. For more info,...
  6. Issues playing online xbox 360 backwards compatible games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues playing online xbox 360 backwards compatible games.: Hello, my friend and I are having an issue playing several backwards compatible xbox 360 multiplayer games. He is on Xbox Series S and I am on Xbox ONE. When trying to join each others sessions, a...
  7. Cloud Gaming Backwards Compatibility Issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud Gaming Backwards Compatibility Issue?: Whenever I play a backwards compatible xbox360 game through pc cloud gaming my profile is either 1: signed in but cant connect to xbox live, or 2: not there, so I have to download it in which it...
  8. Backwards Compatibility Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Backwards Compatibility Issues: So recently, I been stuck trying to relive childhood memories. Xbox happens to be one of them. I went back playing through the old school Gears Of War games. Been going on weeks for a certain...
  9. ISSUE WITH BLACK OPS 2 backward compatibility sign in: help pls

in XBoX on Consoles
    ISSUE WITH BLACK OPS 2 backward compatibility sign in: help pls: I just downloaded black ops 2 on Xbox series X , and the online mode is saying that there is an issue connecting to Xbox live. I have Gold access , and I have also deleted and re-downloaded the...
  10. Games under the backwards compatibility program keep having audio issues, when using headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games under the backwards compatibility program keep having audio issues, when using headphones: I noticed this after playing Tomb Raider: Legend, and thought it was a weird bug with the game itself, but it happened again when I played Lost Odyssey. If I play with my TV Speakers, the audio is...