Backwards Compatibility Cannot Login to Xbox Live

Discus and support Backwards Compatibility Cannot Login to Xbox Live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have seen a lot, of people having the same problem as I am currently having, but have not been able to solve the problem even with all of the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XxzNoReGReTTszx, May 15, 2019.

1. Backwards Compatibility Cannot Login to Xbox Live

I have seen a lot, of people having the same problem as I am currently having, but have not been able to solve the problem even with all of the suggestions. When I load Halo: Reach, for example, I try logging into my account, but my profile is not even
    on there. I try to download it, but I cannot do it because it says "Cannot connect to Xbox Live." All of the games and services are up and running at the time of this post, and nothing suggested seems to be working.

:)

XxzNoReGReTTszx, May 15, 2019
  2. XxzNoReGReTTszx Win User

I understand that, but even though I press it, it will not connect me and say that I am not able to connect to Xbox Live. I can't even download another profile
  3. XxzNoReGReTTszx Win User

I have tried power cycle, hard reset, clearing local Xbox 360 storage, resetting my router, pretty much anything I have been able to find suggested on these pages at previous times. I've seen people saying methods have been working for them, but they never
    work for me. As I said, there is nothing wrong with my connection, as it is perfectly fine on my Xbox One. It's just when I load a 360 backward compatible game is when I cannot download a profile and connect to Xbox Live.
  4. XxzNoReGReTTszx Win User

I have tried this one already. The problem is that in step 5, I can't sign out of my profile because there aren't any to sign into. And I can't add any because I need to be connected to Xbox Live to add a profile, which is the main problem altogether.
  5. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there
    XxzNoReGReTTszx

Thanks for reaching out to the Community for help with this backwards compatibility connection issue.

I can totally see how this getting in the way of you playing Halo Reach could be pretty frustrating.

Seeing as your console's network seems to be alright, I would suggest a soft reset of the console in case this is some symptom of an update not being applied correctly. It's a factory reset of the console that doesn't uninstall any games or apps and is a
    really good troubleshooting step for several issues.

Just make sure that before you try that, that you have all the sign-in information for any account on your console (as you will have to redownload them) and that you select the option that denotes
    reset and keep my games & apps following the steps outlined in
    How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One

When you get a chance, give that a shot and let us know if that helped out with the situation.

Much thanks!
  6. XxzNoReGReTTszx Win User

It is Halo: Reach, and I know it works because my friends can get on there all the time. And I have regular gold
Thema:

1. Backwards Compatibility Cannot Login to Xbox Live - Similar Threads - Backwards Compatibility Cannot

2. Is the orange box backwards compatible with xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the orange box backwards compatible with xbox one: So I wanted to ask you if the orange box is backwards compatible with xbox one please respond soon a1045a00-0713-4b3c-95a5-52e14082e179
  3. Is cars race o rama backwards compatible

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is cars race o rama backwards compatible: Hi there just wanted to ask a quick question about if cars race o rama is backwards compatible with xbox one f4ce33cd-fe00-4111-8bd2-353489c3ca0d
  4. Forza Backwards Compatible

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Backwards Compatible: Is there any chance that the older forza games are gonna be backwards compatible? I really want to play them on the series X 240bf7f5-9575-471b-ad4e-9f6d84d6987a
  5. Xbox One - Backwards compatibility issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - Backwards compatibility issue: I have been playing Sacred 3 for several weeks now on my Xbox One, but today I am unable to continue playing. At first, it wouldn't recognize that I was online and signed into Live. I followed...
  6. Friday the 13: The Game no longer backwards compatible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friday the 13: The Game no longer backwards compatible?: I have Friday the 13th the Game on disc, and even though the disc can be read and played fine in my Xbox One, my Series X will not recognize the disc no matter how many times I perform a power...
  7. Cannot connect to xbox live while trying to play backwards compatible games on my Xbox X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to xbox live while trying to play backwards compatible games on my Xbox X.: I have tried almost every suggestion available and cannot get past the same error code of "Your connection to xbox live has been lost. Please sign in again." I know for a fact I am connected to...
  8. cannot play online with backwards compatibility?

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot play online with backwards compatibility?: I just bought a series x so i can play all my favorite old games, like Black Ops 1 and 2. However when I try to play online it tells me “The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live”...
  9. Cannot connect to Xbox Live on backwards compatible game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live on backwards compatible game: I have been playing black ops 1 on my series x console for several months with no issues. This game is an Xbox 360 game that uses Xbox live. Recently, I have not been able to play as when I try to...
  10. Cannot play an Xbox 360 backwards compatible Xbox game on my xbox 360.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play an Xbox 360 backwards compatible Xbox game on my xbox 360.: I have a copy of BMX XXX (which is listed as an original Xbox games that is playable on Xbox 360) when I put the disc into my xbox 360 I get an error stating "This original xbox game is not...