Backwards capability and how slow it is for it to bring more games out on the xbox store

Discus and support Backwards capability and how slow it is for it to bring more games out on the xbox store in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; so how come with the backwards capability is so slow on bringing out more and more game that we miss playing back on the xbox 360 so we can play them... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by darkestdragon64, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Backwards capability and how slow it is for it to bring more games out on the xbox store

so how come with the backwards capability is so slow on bringing out more and more game that we miss playing back on the xbox 360 so we can play them again on the xbox one whats even happening to this i feel like its slacking alot to get more out

:)

darkestdragon64, Apr 10, 2019
  2. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Backwards capability and how slow it is for it to bring more games out on the xbox store

Things take time its not instant. Essentially its like making a new game all over again to make it compatible from 360 to One. So whatever games have made it so far wither it be fast or slow Im grateful!!!
  3. Albert X Win User

It all has to do with game licenses and developer approval and Copyright issues.
  4. skylaar Win User

I would think there is more going on that what we realize. There may be some minor differences in code but also the licensing. When you think about any music or items and the developer paid to use the content in the original game but may have to seek
    permission or pay for the content again upon a rerelease.
  5. HypnoticMarc001 Win User

Unfortunately, decision of a game to enter the backward compatibility on Xbox One is on the studios side. Microsoft need the autorization before put a game in the backward compatibility function.
  6. D0UL0U Win User

Because it takes a while to port the games
Thema:

1. Backwards capability and how slow it is for it to bring more games out on the xbox store - Similar Threads - Backwards capability slow

2. Is the orange box backwards compatible with xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the orange box backwards compatible with xbox one: So I wanted to ask you if the orange box is backwards compatible with xbox one please respond soon a1045a00-0713-4b3c-95a5-52e14082e179
  3. Is cars race o rama backwards compatible

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is cars race o rama backwards compatible: Hi there just wanted to ask a quick question about if cars race o rama is backwards compatible with xbox one f4ce33cd-fe00-4111-8bd2-353489c3ca0d
  4. Forza Backwards Compatible

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Backwards Compatible: Is there any chance that the older forza games are gonna be backwards compatible? I really want to play them on the series X 240bf7f5-9575-471b-ad4e-9f6d84d6987a
  5. Xbox One - Backwards compatibility issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - Backwards compatibility issue: I have been playing Sacred 3 for several weeks now on my Xbox One, but today I am unable to continue playing. At first, it wouldn't recognize that I was online and signed into Live. I followed...
  6. Friday the 13: The Game no longer backwards compatible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friday the 13: The Game no longer backwards compatible?: I have Friday the 13th the Game on disc, and even though the disc can be read and played fine in my Xbox One, my Series X will not recognize the disc no matter how many times I perform a power...
  7. Is minecraft story mode backwards compatible with xbox one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is minecraft story mode backwards compatible with xbox one?: I've wanted to play minecraft story mode for a long time and the prices for the complete edition is expensive and my cousin gave me his old copy and wondering if it will work?...
  8. Will sonic and Sega all star racing be backwards compatible

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will sonic and Sega all star racing be backwards compatible: Will this game ever be backwards compatible? 30ef492e-0447-48c4-9b69-720a82848329
  9. what is wrong with the xbox 360 backward section in the website?

in XBoX on Windows
    what is wrong with the xbox 360 backward section in the website?: https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/backward-compatibility?cat=xbox360 (choose only xbox 360 games) by default the list is Sort: Featured When I get to page 11 it doesn't load, it stays loading so...
  10. windows live not working for backward compatible games cant log in

in XBoX on Consoles
    windows live not working for backward compatible games cant log in: windows live not working for backward compatible games cant log in worked fine 5 days ago fc43185f-1218-42bb-bd69-07d7b56643a2