Backward compatibility and what's the deal with Alan Wake?

Discus and support Backward compatibility and what's the deal with Alan Wake? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I own the game and have it installed on my 360. Why is it not showing up for download on the xbox one? When I search the game store, it offers the game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VyseTheGreat, Mar 30, 2016.

1. VyseTheGreat
    VyseTheGreat Guest

I own the game and have it installed on my 360. Why is it not showing up for download on the xbox one? When I search the game store, it offers the game to me for a mere 19.99. I've went ahead and rebooted and signed in again and nothing shows up.

:)

VyseTheGreat, Mar 30, 2016
  2. StuartATrueRed, Mar 30, 2016
  3. Moorby123
    Moorby123 Guest
    Alan Wake free with Quantum Break

Hi,

I purchased Quantum Break on Xbox One, with Alan Wake on backwards compatibility.

A month later, i have still not got the code. Please can you advise.

Moorby123, Mar 30, 2016
  4. Backward compatibility and what's the deal with Alan Wake?

Do you have the game on disc or digital download?

If it's the disc, you need to put that into your Xbox One in order to install the game.

Quench a Thirst, Mar 30, 2016
  5. Miramirajane Win User

Did not receive Quantum Break PreOrder Codes

Guys,

The codes for Quantum Break on Windows 10, Alan Wake game, The Writer DLC and The Signal DLC will be sent within 7 to 10 days after launch.

Players who pre-ordered Quantum Break will receive the following via their message center:

•Alan Wake’s American Nightmare (Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible version)

•Alan Wake (Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible version)

•Alan Wake : The Writer DLC (for Alan Wake on Xbox 360)

•Alan Wake : The Signal DLC (for Alan Wake on Xbox 360)

•Quantum Break on Windows 10
  6. Miramirajane Win User

Pre-ordered Quantum Break, but still no codes.

Hi Soulidium 86,

The codes for Quantum Break on Windows 10, Alan Wake game, The Writer DLC and The Signal DLC will be sent within 7 to 10 days after launch.

Players who pre-ordered Quantum Break will receive the following via their message center:

7. Miramirajane Win User

Missing Quantum Break Preorders

Hi AceHack00,

8. Miramirajane Win User

I received one code from quantum break preorder

Hi WAKEUPMYINRDRGN,

9. Miramirajane Win User

Codes for games

Hi ImmoOrrtal,

For missing or deleted codes, the forum support team will assist you. Wait for their reply on this thread.
Thema:

1. Backward compatibility and what's the deal with Alan Wake? - Similar Threads - Backward compatibility what's

2. Is the orange box backwards compatible with xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the orange box backwards compatible with xbox one: So I wanted to ask you if the orange box is backwards compatible with xbox one please respond soon a1045a00-0713-4b3c-95a5-52e14082e179
  3. Is cars race o rama backwards compatible

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is cars race o rama backwards compatible: Hi there just wanted to ask a quick question about if cars race o rama is backwards compatible with xbox one f4ce33cd-fe00-4111-8bd2-353489c3ca0d
  4. Forza Backwards Compatible

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Backwards Compatible: Is there any chance that the older forza games are gonna be backwards compatible? I really want to play them on the series X 240bf7f5-9575-471b-ad4e-9f6d84d6987a
  5. Xbox One - Backwards compatibility issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - Backwards compatibility issue: I have been playing Sacred 3 for several weeks now on my Xbox One, but today I am unable to continue playing. At first, it wouldn't recognize that I was online and signed into Live. I followed...
  6. Friday the 13: The Game no longer backwards compatible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friday the 13: The Game no longer backwards compatible?: I have Friday the 13th the Game on disc, and even though the disc can be read and played fine in my Xbox One, my Series X will not recognize the disc no matter how many times I perform a power...
  7. Is minecraft story mode backwards compatible with xbox one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is minecraft story mode backwards compatible with xbox one?: I've wanted to play minecraft story mode for a long time and the prices for the complete edition is expensive and my cousin gave me his old copy and wondering if it will work?...
  8. Will sonic and Sega all star racing be backwards compatible

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will sonic and Sega all star racing be backwards compatible: Will this game ever be backwards compatible? 30ef492e-0447-48c4-9b69-720a82848329
  9. windows live not working for backward compatible games cant log in

in XBoX on Consoles
    windows live not working for backward compatible games cant log in: windows live not working for backward compatible games cant log in worked fine 5 days ago fc43185f-1218-42bb-bd69-07d7b56643a2
  10. How to fix xbox 360 backwards compatible games on my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix xbox 360 backwards compatible games on my xbox one: Ive been trying to play Cod Modern Warfare 2 (2009) on my Xbox one backwards compatible. I’ve been playing it for months with no issues until now, it won’t load past the Xbox 360 load screen...