Backup system from xbox 360 to xbox one

Discus and support Backup system from xbox 360 to xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I changed console to switch from xbox 360 to xbox one. I had a backup of the games just cause 2 on my xbox 360, so I activate the cloud on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WassimAli69, Jun 28, 2018.

1. WassimAli69
    WassimAli69 Guest

Hello, I changed console to switch from xbox 360 to xbox one. I had a backup of the games just cause 2 on my xbox 360, so I activate the cloud on my same xbox 360 account on xbox one but I still do not have my backup just cause 2 of my xbox 360. I do not
    want start all the game on my xbox one again.

How can I get my backup back?

:)

WassimAli69, Jun 28, 2018
  2. Hurlamania
    Hurlamania Guest
    Hurlamania, Jun 28, 2018
  3. FaeHunter
    FaeHunter Guest
    Account Achievments

Dropbox - Xbox 360 lost Achievements - Simplify your life Some pictures and videos I took to show the problem more clearly. I have a folder of what it shows it looking like currently. Then one from my Xbox 360 S system that hasn't been connected
    to live. Then I have a folder showing a profile backup I still had left on my external hard drive I was using for my active Xbox 360 system. As soon as I connect online They just vanish. I haven't attempted going online with my Xbox 360 S system that has the
    59k Gamerscore. My Xbox One also shows the same thing as my Xbox 360 shows when online which is just the achievements I have gotten on my Xbox One.

FaeHunter, Jun 28, 2018
  4. Blinkdraz Win User

HDD in the new Xbox 360E

Thank you !

I actually tweeted the same question at XboxFR and they said that, for security, i need to backup data from HDD to another one. But technically, it's possible but some data can be see as corrupt on the new system ?

Last question : Xbox 360S without 250 gb HDD = Xbox 360S 4gb ?
  5. I ThaRipper I Win User

Saved Game Transfer

Yes enable cloud saving.

From the xbox 360 go to system, storage, hard drive, games and apps, and then select the file you wish to utilize.

Then select copy and then cloud saved games and it will begin cloud backup.

Once you start the 360 title on Xbox one the cloud saved files should begin to download automatically.
  6. Thomas0675 Win User

GTA V saved game from 360 won't sync to one

it is no longer possible to take a backup of the xbox 360 for the xbox one.
  7. AndreaMyersaam Win User

help with update error code 23ef-351f-b800-0f00-c000-0013

@GINGEEEEE

You state you received the 360 from a friend, this could be an error code related to modding the DVD drive which is against the Terms of Use. Is this a Xbox 360 Slim or the older models? Also, is there a disc in the drive at all? I would attempt to download
    and install the Xbox 360 update from the following link:
    http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/system-updates/system-updates-info#09b628d389724543865973b3210bc24f

@Grimlike

All of your suggestions are copied and pasted from a website that deals with modifying the Xbox 360 DVD, which is against the Terms of Use, as they mention LT 2.0 which is an illegal firmware for the Xbox 360 and the last post you mentioned a 'backup' which
    is also against the Terms of Use.
  8. FaeHunter Win User

Account Achievments

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yj20xjptfhafs5b/AAC_CdTSvSkxG-erkUrr1tz4a?dl=0 Some pictures and videos I took to show the problem more clearly. I have a folder of what it shows it looking like currently. Then one from my Xbox 360 S system that hasn't been connected
    to live. Then I have a folder showing a profile backup I still had left on my external hard drive I was using for my active Xbox 360 system. As soon as I connect online They just vanish. I haven't attempted going online with my Xbox 360 S system that has the
    59k Gamerscore. My Xbox One also shows the same thing as my Xbox 360 shows when online which is just the achievements I have gotten on my Xbox One.
Thema:

1. Backup system from xbox 360 to xbox one - Similar Threads - Backup system 360

2. Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific...: Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific sinus wave inverter for the backup c98c1f89-569d-494c-8d8f-1072e12bb841
  3. Is there a way to play backup videos, from the Movies and TV app, on an Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to play backup videos, from the Movies and TV app, on an Xbox Series X?: Hello, so am running into an issue and I was wondering if anyone knows of a fix. So I bought a TV series on the Movies & TV app, and it works correctly while streaming it on either my PC or Xbox...
  4. can we recover world in minecraft without backup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can we recover world in minecraft without backup: can we recover world in minecraft without backup in mobile f42d0ccf-f680-4e77-b7cc-641cf2019a5b
  5. cant backup forza horzizon 5 on my D drive for windows reinstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant backup forza horzizon 5 on my D drive for windows reinstall: i cant copy it it says that i have to be an administrator ven though i am and when i checked and my user has full cntrol permission set on it and it says that i cant edit it because is corrupt or...
  6. How to put my backups from Ghostwire: Tokyo on steam ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to put my backups from Ghostwire: Tokyo on steam ?: Yesterday I decided to re buy Xbox game pass Ultimate because I loved playing Ghostwire: Tokyo. But after some thinking, I thought it was a good idea to buy on Steam. I downloaded it on Steam...
  7. Backup gaming clips

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backup gaming clips: H, I am having a problem with the new gaming clip backup app. On XBox series xs OS10.0.25398.2258 SV2309.0.2309.18001 I have tried backing up to a 1tb external drive usb 3.0 and if the new...
  8. xbox pc game pass saves(Starfield) to OneDrive for backup how?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox pc game pass saves(Starfield) to OneDrive for backup how?: How to script or app to backup Pc games pass save files ie (starfield) to OneDrive. The files on located at :...
  9. Minecraft worlds file and backups have disappeared is there any way to recover the data.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft worlds file and backups have disappeared is there any way to recover the data.: Recently my Minecraft world has disappeared as well as most backups (about 8 backups). I have tried to troubleshoot the problem myself by deleting the game, deleting local saved data, factory...
  10. Xbox Insider should have a system backup/restore feature, just like Windows, to make things...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider should have a system backup/restore feature, just like Windows, to make things...: Yeah, we know most problems are caused by hardware issues, but at the same time we read more and more reports of people being able to revert OS malfunction, being stuck in recovery screen, using...