back to the old dashboard after constant updates

Discus and support back to the old dashboard after constant updates in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I got the new Xbox dashboard recently, a few months ago, but since then every time I have loaded up my series S it has required an update. When I got... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CheesyUnicorn78, Aug 9, 2023.

1. back to the old dashboard after constant updates

I got the new Xbox dashboard recently, a few months ago, but since then every time I have loaded up my series S it has required an update. When I got on today, it updated the console like it does every time, but now I no longer have the new dashboard and I'm back to the old one.

submitted by /u/CheesyUnicorn78
    [link] [comments]

/u/CheesyUnicorn78, Aug 9, 2023
  2. LiThIuMxFaLcOn Win User

Apex Season 4 legends?

I love when a game just keeps getting constant updates and constant new characters or just items. Something to bring you back to the game after a break or just not wanting to play it at all.
  3. TerreBullet Win User

Boot Up Problem.

Wait for an update, sometime there can be a little corruption with the dashboard.

One of my old consoles did that and once on the dashboard said it can't load "avatarassets.xex" but after an XBL update it was working fine again.
  4. iStealYourKids Win User

One of the best players dashboards if losing?

In my experience dashboarding helps remove the lag compensation that kicks in after a few games. For me I play maybe 5-20 games and then I get constant lag in the games after so I dashboard.
  5. Dr Black Bones Win User

XBOX Dashboard

I haven't really gotten to play around with the Xbox One's dashboard, but I will say that the 360's dashboard has gotten worse. Back when the Xbox 360 first came out, it was pretty fast, but with the constant dashboard updates, the console is slower because
    of this. Seriously, click on anything and it takes ages, especially if you're on an internet connection.

Change will happen, and with the xbox one it'll get better. But lets hope they don't make huge dashboard updates that will slow it down as it too gets to the end of its life span like they did with the 360 dashboard.
  6. Rii-C6612357-0DB7-45 Win User

How do I rollback to the previous dashboard??

The only way is to buy a old console, and never update it to live. But on the console you have now you can not go back to the old dashboard.

Cheers,
Thema:

back to the old dashboard after constant updates

1. back to the old dashboard after constant updates - Similar Threads - old dashboard constant

2. Is there a way to change back to the old dashboard?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to change back to the old dashboard?: Everyone knows the dashboard update. And frankly, I hate it. Anyway I can change it back? P.S WHAT EVIL PERSON NEEDED THIS CHANGE!! WHO AT MICROSOFT SAID "Ahh yes, the perfectly fine and...
  3. how can I go back to the old dashboard. I don't like the adds.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how can I go back to the old dashboard. I don't like the adds.: how can I go back to the old dashboard. I don't want adds. I refuse to support this company anymore until I get my old dashboard back. time to buy a play station. There was nothing wrong with the...
  4. bring back the old xbox dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    bring back the old xbox dashboard: Please bring back the old xbox dash. The new one is bloated and full of games i do not play. just games you want me to play. The old dashboard from early 2023 was perfect. no bloat. just the...
  5. bring back the old xbox dashboard

in XBoX on Windows
    bring back the old xbox dashboard: Please bring back the old xbox dash. The new one is bloated and full of games i do not play. just games you want me to play. The old dashboard from early 2023 was perfect. no bloat. just the...
  6. how do i update from the old xbox 360 dashboard to the new one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i update from the old xbox 360 dashboard to the new one?: I bought an Xbox 360 original model and it seems the old user didn't factory reset the console. I searched for guides on how I could update the system but they were all on the newer dashboard. and...
  7. How do you get the old dashboard back on XBOX ONE?

in XboX Insiders
    How do you get the old dashboard back on XBOX ONE?: I really love the old dashboard but how do I get it back? submitted by /u/jacoborange437 [link] [comments]
  8. Is there a way to go back to the old Xbox home dashboard?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to go back to the old Xbox home dashboard?: So the Xbox home page dashboard updated today and it is absolutely horrible. It’s over cluttered and filled with mostly cards that I have no desire to see. I used to have two groups for games and...
  9. I’m a Omega member of Xbox Insider however my Xbox Series X still has the old dashboard....

in XboX Insiders
    I’m a Omega member of Xbox Insider however my Xbox Series X still has the old dashboard....: I’m a Xbox Insider but I still have the old dashboard. My Xbox is up to date. Any assistance is appreciated. submitted by /u/emblym [link] [comments]
  10. Does anyone remember those old tutorial videos on the xbox 360 dashboard?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone remember those old tutorial videos on the xbox 360 dashboard?: Sorry if a little vague. Does anyone have any knowledge of these old tutorial videos that Xbox 360 had on the dashboard? All I remember was that it was 2 guys giving tips on a bunch of...