% back on games purchased

Discus and support % back on games purchased in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I've been a member of the reward system since December and have purchased a lot of games through the xbox store but haven't received any money back... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Redrum9768, Oct 25, 2016.

1. Redrum9768
    Redrum9768 Guest

I've been a member of the reward system since December and have purchased a lot of games through the xbox store but haven't received any money back from purchases I've made

:)

Redrum9768, Oct 25, 2016
  2. HassanB
    HassanB Guest
    Purchased On-Demand Game

License transfer in this situation wouldn't do anything because the content would need to be in your download history for that license transfer to even be effective.

HassanB, Oct 25, 2016
  3. HassanB
    HassanB Guest
    Purchased On-Demand Game

Hello,

If the content is not listed in your purchase history then it means that you did not purchase this content on this account.

Unfortunately, if it's not coming up as listed on the site linked then there would be no way to re-download it. That page shows every piece of downloaded content I have ever purchased or even downloaded a trial version of back to 2006 when I first created my
    account.

When games on demand titles are purchased from Microsoft you get an e-mail to your registered Microsoft Account e-mail confirming the purchase, you may want to go take a look to see if you can find that and match it with your current account as some sort of
    proof if you intend to contact phone support to correct some sort of error if there has been one. Otherwise there would be no way of knowing if you had or hadn't played it from another XBOX or used a disc copy of the game etc. Achievements do not hold that
    sort of data.

HassanB, Oct 25, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Redrum 9768,

You can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at Xbox Live Rewards .

-or-

2. By earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases back as payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders,
    game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

Since you were a zero star member, you did not get payback Credits on your purchases. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (Xbox Live Rewards).
    You were promoted to your first star in August, and received payback since that month. I see that you recently received your first deposit in our last deposit cycle. Cheers!

XBLRewards8, Oct 27, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: