Back Catelogue of GOW lost on console upgrade

Discus and support Back Catelogue of GOW lost on console upgrade in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. Bought physical copy of GOW4 on release and got the codes for all the earlier GOW's to download but never got round to it. I've now upgraded to a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Skagbagger, Nov 27, 2016.

1. Skagbagger
    Skagbagger Guest

Hi. Bought physical copy of GOW4 on release and got the codes for all the earlier GOW's to download but never got round to it.

I've now upgraded to a One S which came with digital GOW4 but I don't seem to be able to download all the earlier GOW's without paying? Anyone any ideas on either how to retrieve my old codes or give me instructions on how to get them via my new digital
    GOW? Cheers guys!

:)

Skagbagger, Nov 27, 2016
  2. SqueamishRob
    SqueamishRob Guest
    Gears Of War 3 Level Issue

Posting this in GoW 2 will not help with responses ,however if you didn,t have a back up file then you are out of luck and you have lost everything

SqueamishRob, Nov 27, 2016
  3. Hemietr 2006
    Hemietr 2006 Guest
    GOW Bundle Issue

I purchased the Xbox one S Gears of War bundle 1 TB console and have not received GOW 1,2,3 and Judgment as promised. This was the main reason I ordered the bundle, to get all of the Gears of War collection on Xbox one. Still have my 360 and wasn't going
    to upgrade.

Hemietr 2006, Nov 27, 2016
  4. SqueamishRob Win User

Gears Of War 3 Level Issue

Posting this in GoW 2 will not help with responses ,however if you didn,t have a back up file then you are out of luck and you have lost everything
  5. Smwutches Win User

Upgraded console - lost games

If they were bought on another account, you would need to be able to sign into that account in order to move them to the new console. Nothing can be transferred between accounts.
  6. SpecOperations9 Win User

Most Anticipated Games of 2013 (So Far)

Lost Planet 3

ACIV

GTAV

Defiance

Destiny

GoW: Judgement

Bioshock Infinite

And that's about it.
  7. Hermes Hernández Win User

Redeem code

I live in Mexico and bought the console here, the console included 4 codes: GoW 1, GoW 2, GoW 3, GoW 4 and 5, I could redeem every one except GoW 3. They are available in the store.
  8. RoyLitts Win User

Unable to Sign in to Xbox from Microsoft Bingo

I'm back; but it looks like the destination completions I had are not there. Which means I've lost at least 200 keys...

Not happy with this upgrade...
Thema:

1. Back Catelogue of GOW lost on console upgrade - Similar Threads - Catelogue GOW lost

2. Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition GoW 1-3 codes still possible to use?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition GoW 1-3 codes still possible to use?: Hello! Just bought a new/unopened copy of Gears of war 4 ultimate edition which contains codes to be able to download Gears of war 1, 2, 3 (x360 versions). But before opening the game I want to...
  3. My XBOX One GoW 2tb is stuck on the “Preparing console…” screen and resets my XBOX at 50%.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX One GoW 2tb is stuck on the “Preparing console…” screen and resets my XBOX at 50%.: Using as normal and shut down to pick up my friend from work. I came back an hour later and turned the XBOX on to the green XBOX splash screen. It would reset my XBOX after a moment. I tried to do...
  4. can´t play GOW 5 2 player

in XBoX on Consoles
    can´t play GOW 5 2 player: Hi, i want to play Gears Of War 5 with my brother. When he starts as a guest session it appers an error message saying that if he joins it will disable online functions. So we can´t not play horda...
  5. Will they get GOW Special Edition X consoles back in stock?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will they get GOW Special Edition X consoles back in stock?: I really dig the GOW design and deal but unfortunately all retailers are sold out. Will they eventually have more in stock or is that the limit to the edition? Lol thanks in advance...
  6. ERROR WITH UPDATE (GOW 5)

in XBoX on Consoles
    ERROR WITH UPDATE (GOW 5): I am unable to play GOW 5 as the recent update caused an error. I have tried all the posted solutions (hard reset, Uninstall, etc.). I have called the ISP provider who advised all is good. The...
  7. GoW 4 error code 0x00000193

in XBoX on Consoles
    GoW 4 error code 0x00000193: Happened to my brother last year, the consensus was it was account specific & there was a forum to post your GT and they'd fix it. Well, now i got it and i can't play horde or any online...
  8. Gow 3 playlists

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gow 3 playlists: Same issue,freezes when it gets to downloading playlists.Tried multiple solutions from here and others,problem persists.No issues on other games or connectivity. ece0eae0-5b55-4af3-8e5a-f9d3c77f64ec
  9. GOW 5 error code 0x8b108490

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GOW 5 error code 0x8b108490: Anyone have this error code 0x8b108490 and cannot start GO 5? microsoft site doesn't find nothing 6ac35ab7-5423-4412-bfd9-489f1b185186
  10. four bonus games issue GOW

in XBoX Games and Apps
    four bonus games issue GOW: Hi guys, Im having the following issue: "try that again something happened on our end waiting a bit might help" when trying to redeem 25 digit code for full game download gears of war collection....