Back after four years. What game would you recommend?

Discus and support Back after four years. What game would you recommend? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Back in 2011 I got my account hacked and couldn't get it back. I created a new profile but a couple of achievements later I lost interest in trying to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jena Makarov, Dec 26, 2015.

1. Jena Makarov
    Jena Makarov Guest

Back in 2011 I got my account hacked and couldn't get it back. I created a new profile but a couple of achievements later I lost interest in trying to earn back all my progress. So the 360 was thrown into the pile of junk that is the bottom of a wardrobe.

Hiding a few presents this year and I found the console again. I was surprised to be honest to find that it still worked.

Four years is a long time and a lot of games have come out since then. I want to jump back into the world of the 360 and was wondering what games from 2011 to 2015 that people would recommend?

I like the look of the new Tomb Raider games, a big fan of the old series, so I will be getting them. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

:)

Jena Makarov, Dec 26, 2015
  2. magito209
    magito209 Guest
    banned for wrong reasons (mistake)

why the heck did i get banned from xblife after four years of being straight with you guys...i was playing an arcade game that i downloaded from the xboxlive demo tried to play with my account an said i was banned like what the hell is that dude... i want
    my account back

magito209, Dec 26, 2015
  3. voteDC
    voteDC Guest
    Mass Effect 3 MP: Something just dawned on me.

I'm still playing Mass Effect four years after it was released. How annoyed would I be to discover that portions of it would be cut off after that amount of time.

voteDC, Dec 26, 2015
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Oh blimey,the Tomb raider games are good,Assassins Creed:Black Flag is good fun,well,the pirate bits are.

If you are getting gold then there's the 2 free games per month on the 360,one of which is Deus Ex next month which is a great game.

It's a bit tricky suggesting games not knowing what you have & haven't played & what sort of games you like.

Daft Badger, Dec 27, 2015
  5. Jena Makarov
    Jena Makarov Guest
    I played pretty much everything up to mid-2011, so anything after that I would not have played. That's a broad market to pull from I know but I'll give anything a try.

Jena Makarov, Dec 27, 2015
  6. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    GTA V,Far Cry 3 & Far Cry:Blood Dragon,Saints Row 4 although it's not as good as the other Saints Row games & a bit of a Crackdown rip off it's still fun,Bioshock Infinite was ok,again,not as good as the other Bioshock games but still good.

There's so many more that I can't think off at the moment but i'll post back when I think off them lol.

Daft Badger, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: