Awful customer support for my mentally handicapped brother

Discus and support Awful customer support for my mentally handicapped brother in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My little brother who is severely mentally disabled has been trying endlessly to regain access to his xbox live account to no avail. He describes being... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Mysterious_Square_80, Aug 7, 2024.

1. Awful customer support for my mentally handicapped brother

My little brother who is severely mentally disabled has been trying endlessly to regain access to his xbox live account to no avail. He describes being stuck in a loop where he can't get ahold of a real person to help him with his issue, and is constantly requested to check an email that he no longer has access to for a link to move forward. He is heart broken, as Xbox is basically his whole life and the only way he is able to interact with his few friends. I even tried reaching out on his behalf, only to run into the same issue he described. Why does Microsoft make it so prohibitively difficult to get in touch with a real person who has the power to assist with issues like this. It would mean the world to me if anybody with the power to help could reach out to me. I can't stand to see him so depressed anymore.

submitted by /u/Mysterious_Square_80
    [link] [comments]

/u/Mysterious_Square_80, Aug 7, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Awful customer support for my mentally handicapped brother