[AWAR] At War Clan

Discus and support [AWAR] At War Clan in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Are you looking to join a clan? We are level 16 clan and we participate in clan wars for Advanced Warefare, and looking for members. We have 3 members... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DI3ZEL, Dec 24, 2014.

1. DI3ZEL
    DI3ZEL Guest

[AWAR] At War Clan

Are you looking to join a clan?

We are level 16 clan and we participate in clan wars for Advanced Warefare, and looking for members. We have 3 members at the moment hoping to get more. So if you are interested in joining a clan to have fun playing in clan wars or just want to have a team
    to fight along side with you then add me and apply.

:)

DI3ZEL, Dec 24, 2014
  2. MrsDredd
    MrsDredd Guest
    Recruiting for Abhorrent Clan

I am the Co-Leader of the clan Abhorrent on Call of Duty Advanced Warfare. We are looking or active, experienced, competitive members. Once we reach our maximum clan level we are closing the clan and recruitment will be set to invite only. We are a TDM clan our clan level is 24 going on 25 our current member base is 29.
    Our clan goals are to achieve red clan tags and place 1st in each clan war to reach Diamond Division.
    Requirements and Rules:
    Attend each clan wars.
    Must have a microphone, communication is highly important.
    Until we achieve red clan tags we ask a couple hours a day of game play at most.
    Must be 18 years or older, we have 0 tolerance for drama.
    Respect is very important, for example, no hitting on girls and no trash talking other clan members.
    We are strictly all about the game.

If interested you can contact any of the following members on Xbox 360:
    A Hero Falls - Leader
    Mrs Dredd - Co-Leader

MrsDredd, Dec 24, 2014
  3. Girl Gamer's Needed!!!!

I wasn't aware that MLG sponsored clans. Hmm...

Jagriff-02937283-F24F-4D8C-B98D-002126DB08FE, Dec 24, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

[AWAR] At War Clan