Awakening Dlc Problem (BO3)

Discus and support Awakening Dlc Problem (BO3) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I buyed Awakening Dlc From the in game store , but when it finished the download the Dlc was Corrupted and The Dlc was not on my download history ,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EduGamerCraft13, May 5, 2016.

1. Awakening Dlc Problem (BO3)

I buyed Awakening Dlc From the in game store , but when it finished the download the Dlc was Corrupted and The Dlc was not on my download history , please help

:)

EduGamerCraft13, May 5, 2016
  2. leeper5
    leeper5 Guest
    BO3 DLC

i know now but can i get a refund

leeper5, May 5, 2016
  3. BO3 DLC

I would call support at 1-800-469-9269 and tell then the situation and they can probably issue you a refund since your account will show that you already own the season pass

MaximumExtreme, May 5, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Does your account region match your physical location?

Smwutches, May 5, 2016
  5. My account is from brazil , and my physical location is the same ; I think that what hapaned was a glitch , because i tried to buy Bo2 season pass and hapaned again the same , and now my credit card was been blocked , if you can contact a xlive Admin ,
    please report this glitch and say that i want a refund or thr dlc that i buyed , and not reiceved (If you need any screen shots i have one from me downloading the bo2 season pass and failing)

EduGamerCraft13, May 6, 2016
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Smwutches, May 6, 2016
  7. Thanks Man , when i checked at
    http://commerce.microsoft.com/
    , it said that the Dlc that i buyed was been refused , but i still want to know why my xbox download the dlc if the download was been refused

EduGamerCraft13, Nov 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: