Average Turnaround for xbox repair?

Discus and support Average Turnaround for xbox repair? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anyone have any experience with sending in a non-working xbox? My ODD stopped working and I sent it in -- got a few email status updates. It's been... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DrConsul MD, Jun 30, 2014.

1. DrConsul MD
    DrConsul MD Guest

Anyone have any experience with sending in a non-working xbox? My ODD stopped working and I sent it in -- got a few email status updates.

It's been saying "shipped to customer" for at least 4 days now without any tracking number. I contacted microsoft.. they said it was "shipped" and that FedEX hadn't registered the tracking number yet. Called Fed EX who tells me the label was printed but item
    was not picked up.

Anyone else getting the runaround with their systems? Not sure where to go from here...

:)

DrConsul MD, Jun 30, 2014
  2. Microsoft just got my xbox...

Repair turnaround times average from 11 to 19 business days depending on which state you live in. TX's turnaround time is 11 days since there is a repair center there. List is on the drop down menu at the bottom of the page...

here

PettyOfficer735, Jun 30, 2014
  3. jibberzune
    jibberzune Guest
    3 Feb 14 Easy Classic puzzle crashes

Excellent thanks for the quick turnaround

jibberzune, Jun 30, 2014
  4. Average Turnaround for xbox repair?

Hey there DrConsul MD!

If you still have not heard anything regarding the shipment of your console, I recommend to contact Phone Support through our contact
    us
    page. If you have already received a tracking number, I would definitely reach out to FedEx to see if your console has shipped.

Mister Quimby, Jul 3, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: