average play time

Discus and support average play time in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Close to zero. My gaming has been tapering off the last few years and I'm doing a lot of other things now. I'll probably be playing more once Fallout... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fear2Eternity, Jan 14, 2014.

  1. average play time


    Close to zero. My gaming has been tapering off the last few years and I'm doing a lot of other things now. I'll probably be playing more once Fallout 4 comes though.
     
    BizarroMantis, Oct 31, 2018
    #16
  2. Dorotheo Win User

    average play time

    Winter break - Got about 5 hours a day

    Since my first school started - 2 hours a day

    And now while I attend 3 schools - on the weekends @_@
  3. Claptrap NL Win User

    average play time

    Currently I play videogames between the 10 and 20 hours per week.
  4. Auswulf Win User

    average play time

    Not alot lately mainly being playing the batman games on the Playstation 3.
  5. Chris.McGuinn Win User

    average play time

    Gaming? Maybe 1-2hrs a day between renders/work. Probably about the same daily for my shows/movies
  6. BizarroMantis Win User

    average play time

    Close to zero. My gaming has been tapering off the last few years and I'm doing a lot of other things now. I'll probably be playing more once Fallout 4 comes though.
Thema:

average play time

Loading...
  1. average play time - Similar Threads - average play

  2. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  3. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue: Black ops 6 disc has been converted to digital. Game now shows up on my computer in the Xbox app. It installs fine and launches as it should. When I go to launch zombies, MP, or SP, I am greeted...
  6. Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.: I’ve recently claimed some games that are Xbox Play Anywhere (No Man’s Sky, Sea of Thieves, and Resident Evil Village) through the disc-to-digital program. On PC, it says I own it through the...
  7. Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders: [IMG] XBOX Insiders on XBOX Series X|S, play the upcoming Wreck Runners September Update before release with the latest Xbox Insider playtest! Explore new Temples, face a dangerous new enemy,...
  8. Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...

    in XboX Insiders
    Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...: I really wanted to Pre-order The Blood of Dawnwalker, but since there was no physical release for PC (basically, no love for PC physical), I went with Onimusha. But, I am wondering, if I order a...
  9. What is the average number of friends that a user has on Xbox?

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    What is the average number of friends that a user has on Xbox?: Just want an estimated number of friends/followers that the average Xbox user has. c35dfd1d-2b99-4eb1-9222-e611e3146369
  10. I am going nuts. Years ago I averaged 25-40ms latency but despite paying for higher...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I am going nuts. Years ago I averaged 25-40ms latency but despite paying for higher...: I am currently paying for 2 ISPs- comcast xfinity and verizon fios both wired. Either they are both using a common server that is creating the bottleneck to and from microsoft servers or...