Avatar Kinect - Can't upload videos to KinectShare.com anymore.

Discus and support Avatar Kinect - Can't upload videos to KinectShare.com anymore. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need to find out what happened with the KinectShare.com servers? I tried to upload a video of Avatar Kinect to there, but I get a message saying "You... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SapphireHammer, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Avatar Kinect - Can't upload videos to KinectShare.com anymore.

I need to find out what happened with the KinectShare.com servers? I tried to upload a video of Avatar Kinect to there, but I get a message saying "You have reached your sharing limit for now. Visit
    www.kinectshare.com to free spaces or try again later."

Is Avatar Kinect finished? Come on, somebody tell me I am not alone about the Avatar Kinect problems of uploading videos. Come on.

:)

SapphireHammer, Dec 23, 2014
  2. KinectShare is no longer receiving videos.

What happened with KinectShare.com? I did not receive any shared videos prior to uploading from avatar KINECT. I feel that Kinect Fun Labs sharing days have retired. KinectShare.com is officially defunct.

fa968158-000c-4532-b5c2-c2d95cbd6a5e, Dec 23, 2014
  3. Avatar Kinect video sharing disabled?

I have issues with Avatar Kinect. I cannot video share the videos on Avatar Kinect to Kinectshare.com because I get a message saying

Couldn't Share

You have reached your sharing limit for now. Visit
    www.kinectshare.com
    to free up space or try again later.

Truth is, I have nothing in my private account on Kinectshare.com. Did Avatar Kinect video sharing got disabled?

fa968158-000c-4532-b5c2-c2d95cbd6a5e, Dec 23, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

I just checked out the website and it is still up and running. Did you log in and check to see how many clips or pics you have? The site only gives a limited amount of space for storage so you would need to clear it out.

onyxishere, Dec 23, 2014
  5. I have no videos or photos uploaded to my KinectShare.com page. I think KinectShare.com is finished.

SapphireHammer, Dec 25, 2014
  6. I mean I cannot share videos using Avatar Kinect no more because of that stupid sharing limit message. I mean the KinectShare.com servers is closing without warning.

SapphireHammer, Dec 27, 2014
  7. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    If the page is closed then I'm afraid there's nothing we can do to help you. The only thing I can suggest is to get a video streaming device to hook up to your console.

onyxishere, Dec 28, 2014
  8. Avatar Kinect - Can't upload videos to KinectShare.com anymore.

You mean record it in Preview format? Well, I plan to do that if the sharing limit will not be removed.

SapphireHammer, Nov 1, 2018
  9. fa968158-000c-4532-b Win User

Avatar Kinect video sharing disabled?

Based on the circumstance of the Kinectshare.com issue with Avatar Kinect, video sharing is permanently disabled for good. That means no more videos from Avatar Kinect can be shared. It's true. I never lie.
  10. fa968158-000c-4532-b Win User

Avatar Kinect video sharing disabled?

I guess I was right. Avatar Kinect video sharing has been officially disabled by Microsoft. Sad and true. The end of video sharing to Kinectshare.com has arrived. Judgment day.
  11. SapphireHammer Win User

You mean record it in Preview format? Well, I plan to do that if the sharing limit will not be removed.
  12. SapphireHammer Win User

I mean I cannot share videos using Avatar Kinect no more because of that stupid sharing limit message. I mean the KinectShare.com servers is closing without warning.
  13. onyxishere Win User

I just checked out the website and it is still up and running. Did you log in and check to see how many clips or pics you have? The site only gives a limited amount of space for storage so you would need to clear it out.
Thema:

1. Avatar Kinect - Can't upload videos to KinectShare.com anymore. - Similar Threads - Avatar Kinect Can't

2. Azure Kinect point cloud object disappears when the avatar get to close

in XBoX Accessibility
    Azure Kinect point cloud object disappears when the avatar get to close: We are developing a MR app that uses the Azure Kienct 3D scan. When the avatar gets close to the 3D scan (point cloud object) the 3D scan disappears. There must be some clipping happening to the...
  3. Avatar reset in Kinect Sport Rivals

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Avatar reset in Kinect Sport Rivals: Yesterday one of my kids characters reset in Kinect Sport Rivals and he had to go through the creation process again for the avatar. He lost all progress when it comes to shop purchases (such as...
  4. Will Avatar Kinect ever see the light on Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Avatar Kinect ever see the light on Xbox One?: I personally enjoyed Avatar Kinect on Xbox 360, but I was wondering if there will ever be one for Xbox One? If avatars are retiring, no chance that it will happen and Xbox One may become boring as...
  5. Avatar Kinect video sharing disabled?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Avatar Kinect video sharing disabled?: I have issues with Avatar Kinect. I cannot video share the videos on Avatar Kinect to Kinectshare.com because I get a message saying Couldn't Share You have reached your sharing limit for now....
  6. Kinect Sports Rivals Avatar : disappointed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect Sports Rivals Avatar : disappointed: The selling point for Kinect Sport Rivals for me personally was the "create your own avatar" that looks like you. All the commercials and people showing off there avatar sold me. But, as you can...
  7. Xbox one avatars being able to scan face with Kinect to create the avatar

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one avatars being able to scan face with Kinect to create the avatar: The Kinect for Xbox one should be able to scan your face to make an avatar similar like Kinect sports rivals or NBA 2k 2016 cc8b85d7-83a6-4ab7-9c93-3da74e1f739a
  8. Kinect sports rivals avatar gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect sports rivals avatar gamerpic: I know probably not a lot of people care at this point but you can now use your kinect sports avatar as your gamerpic. Set it from the sports rivals hub a3b1e537-1d04-4188-96d7-5a089712f4a3
  9. Avatar Kinect for Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Avatar Kinect for Xbox One?: Does anybody know if there will ever be an Avatar Kinect for Xbox One? I really like that app so much and I hope that it will be on Xbox One. I know the one on Xbox 360 is declining over proper...
  10. My achievement issue. Avatar Kinect achievements not showing on xbox.com profile.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My achievement issue. Avatar Kinect achievements not showing on xbox.com profile.: I would like to know why is it that the avatar KINECT achievements will not show up on my Xbox.com profile anymore? It vanished about a week ago. I still can see my avatar KINECT achievements...