Avatar Incorrect/Not Showing - PLEASE HELP!!!

Discus and support Avatar Incorrect/Not Showing - PLEASE HELP!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For some reason my account doesn't show my avatar even though it shows correctly on my console. All I see is this weird robot thing... Can anyone tell... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dupbde82403-d3dc-4d0d-8607-2410cb8fecbd, Nov 8, 2014.

1. Avatar Incorrect/Not Showing - PLEASE HELP!!!

For some reason my account doesn't show my avatar even though it shows correctly on my console. All I see is this weird robot thing... Can anyone tell me why this is happening and how to get it to display correctly?

Thanks!

:)

dupbde82403-d3dc-4d0d-8607-2410cb8fecbd, Nov 8, 2014
  2. Sergey Kotik
    Sergey Kotik Guest
    Unable to change the avatar in the "Games" application (Windows 8)

When creating an Xbox account, I used the Avatar application to create my avatar.

When creating the avatar, I chose the first of the presented avatars for further changes ... to create the avatar that I like.
    But the avatar that I chose to change was saved in my account. And when I finished creating my avatar and saved it then I was surprised that that wrong avatar is displayed.

And how much I did not try to change it ... in the "Games" application (Windows 8), an incorrect avatar is displayed.

But that is not all... When I go to games or social networks (such as the Rockstar Games Social Club) using a Microsoft account (Xbox Live), then an incorrect avatar is displayed.

... I contacted CHAT Support for help, but they could not help me and sent me to the forum...

Is it really a big problem for the Microsoft Support service to change the avatar?.. I can not believe this.

The most interesting thing is that the right avatar is displayed in windows 10 and on the Xbox Live website ... But in Windows 8, and in all games and services, the old (incorrect) avatar is displayed ... Write
    me how to change my avatar in games and In the "Games" application there is a correct new avatar.

An example of an incorrect avatar: http://s018.radikal.ru/i510/1707/49/d495f04f1c0et.jpg

Sergey Kotik, Nov 8, 2014
  3. Stryfeno1
    Stryfeno1 Guest
    My XBL tenure still wrong

help, how do I fix it....It is still showing the incorrect number.

Stryfeno1, Nov 8, 2014
  4. Avatar Incorrect/Not Showing - PLEASE HELP!!!

It looks right in the post I just made but not when I click on my profile to view it. I'm not sure how to post a screen shot...

dupbde82403-d3dc-4d0d-8607-2410cb8fecbd, Nov 8, 2014
  5. dupbde82403-d3dc-4d0 Win User

It looks right in the post I just made but not when I click on my profile to view it. I'm not sure how to post a screen shot...
  6. Darkberry Win User

Please Address: Incorrect Military Avatar Uniforms and Male Only

If you havent noticed almost 90% of acu's and class a's are incorrect for the avatars just like they have an officers cap and an enlisted uniform but no officers uniform. I stay away from military uniforms with the avatar as I dont need to show off with
    my avatar that im in the military my bio does that for me. oh and the army would destroy the marines anyday XD
  7. Mister Gwyther Win User

Left 4 Dead 2 Avatar awards showing in incorrect order

Hey Columbia! I just want to confirm that these avatar awards are working fine, the issue here is that they are showing in the incorrect order? Where are you seeing the dates listed and the order for these awards? Let me know, thanks!
  8. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

One guide not showing channel info

9. Jonny Bridge Win User

I just did everything you said Mister Fitzer. I restarted my Xbox and logged in to find my player avatar still correctly showing the Samurai Kikou avatar award from Deadliest Warrior.

Then I logged in on xbox.com and as my profile was loading, for a brief second it showed the correct avatar, then quikly disappeared and came back as the Coat of a Thousand Nails avatar award which I have not unlocked as I dont even have the DLC.

Please help.
Thema:

1. Avatar Incorrect/Not Showing - PLEASE HELP!!! - Similar Threads - Avatar Incorrect Showing

2. Started to download my avatar on black opps then it has now stoped

in XBoX on Consoles
    Started to download my avatar on black opps then it has now stoped: Stuck on trying to download my avatar on black ops its now been 16 hours after coming bk in from work and still hasn't moved from the end 23585d59-8424-4bf2-ad9b-8a1b0a06601c
  3. Missing Avatar Outfit (Xbox 360 Avatar Store)

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Avatar Outfit (Xbox 360 Avatar Store): I was told to put this here by Microsoft support, but I'm trying to find a specific Avatar Outfit on 360, called the 'Jack Ryan Avatar Outfit' with a weird blanked out symbol beside it, yet when I...
  4. Backgrounds for use with the Avatars

in XboX Insiders
    Backgrounds for use with the Avatars: Is there any way that we can get more backgrounds for those homeless Avatars or at lease let us upload our own pictures for use with them like we can with our system backgrounds? submitted by...
  5. Xbox Original Avatars bugged maybe?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Original Avatars bugged maybe?: Won’t let me attach an image but for the last ~6 months Xbox Original Avatars has been in the installation queue but won’t download or install. I’ve tried cancelling it, restarting it, restarting...
  6. Why was legacy/360 avatar content suddenly discontinued?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was legacy/360 avatar content suddenly discontinued?: I just wanted to buy a legacy/360 avatar item, however nothing worked. When checking around the internet, apparently Microsoft had suddenly discontinued the Original XBOX Avatar Store with no...
  7. We need the ability to recreate xbox 360 avatars on the avatar editor

in XBoX Accessibility
    We need the ability to recreate xbox 360 avatars on the avatar editor: We need the ability to recreate xbox 360 avatars on the avatar editor, because i loved spending hours messing around with the characters back in 2019, but now i'm super bummed out that i have to...
  8. Cannot save avatar in Avatar Editor

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot save avatar in Avatar Editor: Every time anyone in my family tries to edit their avatar, when the go to save it they get, "Something went wrong. Try again in a little while". This has been an ongoing issue for years now. I...
  9. So,.....avatars on the home screen????

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So,.....avatars on the home screen????: I just wanted to know if there were any future plans with the avatars like putting them on the home screen because unfortunately not many people know they exist at all an i think it would be a...
  10. Avatar editor won't save changes

in XboX Insiders
    Avatar editor won't save changes: Recently I tried editing my xbox avatar but for some reason I keep getting this message saying "Something went wrong. Try again in a little while" I tried doing all of the standard procedures...