Discus and support Avatar Gender? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dumb question, I know, but I tried on the xbox one, and it didn't give me the option, then I searched on Google for my problem, and following it, I had... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BrokeBogan, Mar 14, 2017.

1. BrokeBogan
    BrokeBogan Guest

Dumb question, I know, but I tried on the xbox one, and it didn't give me the option, then I searched on Google for my problem, and following it, I had to open the games app on my PC that won't even give me the option.

How do I change gender for my avatar? I only have pc, and xbox one.

Please help, and I'm sorry for any inconveniences.

:)

BrokeBogan, Mar 14, 2017
  2. ClNTRoN
    ClNTRoN Guest

You mean Gamerpics right? It's

> Friends
    > My profile
    > Customize profile

As for backgrounds, they're not on the Xbox Store. You can upload your own picture via USB, or set an achievement art as one.

ClNTRoN, Mar 14, 2017
  3. Avatars?

this is correct they are being added to the xbox app in windows 10 and as far as I heard it will be in the xbox in some fashion with the redesign they also opened the avatar stuff up for L: id@xbox with the new update so some avatar games should be coming out

Terrin_marine, Mar 14, 2017
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

via the Xbox One when you change your avatar you can create a new one if you press the Menu button and then select settings. I just tried it and I can create a new one and then select a new one, where you can select a different gender based on some Random
    starting avatars

Let us know the results

Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: