Discus and support Avatar Gender in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi! I would like my avatar to reflect my gender. Not owning an Xbox, this wasn't really a concern before. But, now that MS owns Minecraft I don't need... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rubellite Fae, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Avatar Gender

Hi!

I would like my avatar to reflect my gender. Not owning an Xbox, this wasn't really a concern before. But, now that MS owns Minecraft I don't need any confusion about my identity. I can't make a new profile, though, because my Minecraft (for Win10) account
    is already linked with this one.

I also need to change my name, but it's going to be a while before I have an extra $10 to throw away on something that should be free.

:)

Rubellite Fae, Aug 21, 2015
  2. Jacyintha
    Jacyintha Guest
    Is there any way to check what gender I used to sign up for Xbox live?

Changing the information on windows live id will NOT effect your gamertag. However, I do not believe you have the option to select gender when creating your gamertag. Regardless, it would not effect your account. The only thing I can think of is the gender
    of your avatar - which is for selfexpression... and the only restriction is gender has to match avatar items. But you can change the avatar gender.

Jacyintha, Aug 21, 2015
  3. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

via the Xbox One when you change your avatar you can create a new one if you press the Menu button and then select settings. I just tried it and I can create a new one and then select a new one, where you can select a different gender based on some Random
    starting avatars

Let us know the results

4. Avatar Gender

Ken Hikage,

To change the gender of your avatar, head over to
    live.xbox.com/AvatarEditor
    , click Choose New Avatar, then select the gender you would like.

In regards to the name change, as you have pointed out, you will need to pay for it given that you have chosen a gamer tag already. Hope this helps!

eG x Thee Elf, Aug 21, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: